Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim Air rifles and pistols, AirSoft and Mil Sim Discussion

Old 07-29-2015, 6:46 PM

Any weapon that is legal for hunting should not be on that list. I mean, I really think she doesn't understand what an airgun is. Why would a liberal want a lethal weapon marked as a TOY? If you don't know what something is, you shouldn't be trying to create new policies about it until you educate yourself.
Old 07-30-2015, 9:27 AM

How about just erase the list.

Problem solved.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:04 AM
I need a LIFE!!

But all my real guns are already ceracoted in those same colors....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo
“Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.”
— Neil deGrasse Tyson
Old 07-30-2015, 11:51 AM

Old 07-30-2015, 5:16 PM

So where is this at now? Is it still up for vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84CABO View Post

Any thoughts or advice appreciated. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalriaden View Post
Never ask what else can go wrong. Life takes it as a dare.
Old 08-05-2015, 1:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mif_slim View Post
Sad. We are headed in the same direction as euro guys. Dont they have to paint their toy guns a certain color? I saw a lid do a review and this entire gun was neon green.
I don't think so. I just got my first AEG (to screw around in the backyard) and have been watching vids on YouTube and reviews on parts. All the vids and websites I browse that are from Europe and UK they all have realistic looking stuff, no orange tips or anything on new guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel-Gunner View Post
So where is this at now? Is it still up for vote?
+1
Old 08-09-2015, 10:25 PM

They couldn't pass this law in California even when The Democrats had a Super Majority! What make you think this would pass in in a Republican Congress.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:27 PM

That's funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillaFunk View Post
Old 08-21-2015, 8:41 PM

the absolute stupidity of these libtards makes my brain ooze out of my skull trying to think like them....so a thug..oh sorry..misunderstood non conforming to social norms youth will just steal a real gun..paint it orange or purple or neon yellow and when the cop hesitates because he thinks it a toy we all can have a nice laugh at his or her funeral....I swear..the stupid burns so deep in libtards I dont understand how they figure out what hole to crap out of in the morning....
Old 08-22-2015, 9:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriveOutside View Post
Any weapon that is legal for hunting should not be on that list. I mean, I really think she doesn't understand what an airgun is. Why would a liberal want a lethal weapon marked as a TOY? If you don't know what something is, you shouldn't be trying to create new policies about it until you educate yourself.
Welcome to the life of a gun owner, 99% of the people who make these laws know absolutely nothing about firearms, nor do they care to learn about them. Theyre just big bad scary devices that need to be removed.
Old 08-22-2015, 3:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoRob View Post
That's crazy talk, parents taking responsibility ?

I agree with you, but I think it's to late for that. We have allowed the government to create a generation of victims.
indeed. especially in 2015, with the kind of stuff that makes headlines, its easy for teens to make a poor decision. I mean come on, have you seen whats on the news lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baekacaek View Post
I hope this doesn't pass. Doesn't make sense that I would have to paint my pellet guns.

If anything, they should ban sales of firearm-lookalike to children. Theyre the ones running around with toys that look like firearm and getting shot at by the police
the closest look-alikes are from airsoft. And the parents buy it for their kids during x-mas and such.

back when i was avidly involved in airsoft(1999-2003), it was "the sport of rich folk", the only airsoft guns available had to be imported from Japan, and they cost about $400 on a good day. back then airsoft was unheard of and they were sold inconspicuously without orange tips.

take a look at Evike.com and airsoftgi.com. they liquidate hundreds if not thousands of cheapo airsoft rifles every year. at prices so low, little jimmy can afford it by saving his lunch money for a couple weeks.

the biggest issue i see from this are these kids trying to act tough, swinging around their airsoft rifles like they're nerf guns.

in all honesty, some of these punks would be better off if they were shot for pointing their airsoft rifle at a cop. it seems like they don't learn from other people's mistakes anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxINKxx View Post
I don't think so. I just got my first AEG (to screw around in the backyard) and have been watching vids on YouTube and reviews on parts. All the vids and websites I browse that are from Europe and UK they all have realistic looking stuff, no orange tips or anything on new guns.
its just like the orange tip law that's currently active here in california. i stopped by my local hobbyshop a couple days ago and the first question that airsofters ask the cashier when they purchase a new gun is "how hard is it to take off the orange tip" or " how to i take off the orange tip without damaging the threads"

requiring neon colors may not make a difference because IIRC orange tips are supposed to be required at all times.

i guess at this point they're just waiting for a criminal to do something bad with a neon orange gun
Old 08-23-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgen4runner View Post
Sick of these fools slowly boiling us. Eff them.
Then stop letting them tell you what to do and how to live your life. I mean, there are more of us than there are of them. We play their game and they stay with that power. Seems no one likes what they are doing nor do they think our best interests are served(unless it gets them votes), so why continue to play the game which they make the rules to and still cheat at? The world is getting crappier by the day but we keep on voting.