Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 10-18-2018, 6:37 AM

Default 8% eBay bucks

Have to activate from the email...
Old 10-18-2018, 9:32 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Must be only select Accounts that got this email

Quote:
We know it's the family and the church not government officials who know best how to create strong and loving communities. And above all else we know this, in America, we don't worship government, we worship God.
President Donald J. Trump, Oct. 13, 2017
Old 10-18-2018, 6:46 PM

More info on deal from: https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2018/1018.html

For "invited members" only. Be sure to check your ebay messages account to see if you were invited and activate the deal. No such luck for me.

Quote:
What is the Promotion?
8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on October 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on October 20, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:01 PM

Location: I Live in a Silver Mine and I Call It Beggar's Tomb

Ebay's got to stop doing this. I'm going broke buying gold.