Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 04-20-2018, 4:53 PM

If this is the case with X5, I will be asking for a refund. Either that or a discount since what's actually being shipped does not present the value we thought we were purchasing.
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=16618665
What about Ebates? click below
https://www.ebates.com/r/CEECEE318?eeid=28187
Lemoney referral link
http://www.lemoney.com/i/jin-rewards...8f24fc1c4ccc17
Old 04-20-2018, 5:11 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalNative View Post
I’m asking for the seller to represent himself. Will I get my engraving fee back?

And yes, he may have received them yesterday. I was under the impression based on his posts on other social media that he’s had the X5s for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what gave you the impression that the X5’s had been in hand for a while, there was not a single picture posted or mention of someone receiving one. I picked up mine the day he received them, and honestly didn’t notice the magwell issue until Lamdah pointed it out.

Upon noticing I have been in discussions with Chris to figure it out and then notified everyone within 12 hours of the noticing problem. As mentioned above please contact Chris if you would like a refund, not sure what else can be done to make people happy.

For those wondering here is a picture of the mag.

Old 04-20-2018, 5:13 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoiky View Post
Just look into sig sauer webpage. Seems like the X grip module without magwell is a cheaper version. It doesn’t has internal weight.

As someone mentioned early, the mag is also a cheaper version when comparing to the X5 21 rounder.

The mag is a cheaper version, not doubt. I couldn’t find the X grip model without a mag well. All I could see is the p320 X5 page and then there are two models listed but doesn’t say anything about not having a magwell.
Old 04-20-2018, 6:02 PM

If we got an x5, can we switch to an RX instead of a refund? Might as well get a Romeo and a slightly better than stock p320.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2018, 6:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubrun View Post
The mag is a cheaper version, not doubt. I couldn’t find the X grip model without a mag well. All I could see is the p320 X5 page and then there are two models listed but doesn’t say anything about not having a magwell.
I have no problem with an honest mistake. It happens, like you said, I've never seen a picture of a X5 without a mag well.
Lemoney referral link
Old 04-20-2018, 6:04 PM

[QUOTE=nubrun;21548515]Not sure what gave you the impression that the X5’s had been in hand for a while, there was not a single picture posted or mention of someone receiving one.

His April 5th post on an 80% FB group gave me the impression. “X5-FIVE P320 PARTS KITS IN STOCK.” That along with his price quote if $989 for the X5.

Old 04-20-2018, 7:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubrun View Post

I was referring to the grip module under “parts”. This grip module is full size and looks very similar to the post “X5 without magwell “.

This grip shown on dig website said “no weight insert”.

If we really get this grip, it is pretty bad

Old 04-20-2018, 7:25 PM
YOU are next!!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

My understanding is that we pretty much get everything X5 minus the magwell and the magazines.
Old 04-20-2018, 9:27 PM

If your are in CA what do you expect to get? just curious? Yo may have ordered an off roster firearm(not technically, but parts) with 21 to anything over the California legal limit of 10 round mag and expected what, it to be be legally sent to you?Ask for a refund for ignorance( but don't expect to get it). Sounds perfectly sane reason to me(if you want free something for nothing).side note I asked for a refund on all the non winning CA lottery tickets I WAS going to buy but got denied, totally insane? as I thought I was going to win.**** they said winners everyday. get what you pay for, I dont think chris has ever intended to deceive anyone, or has deceived anyone. but i guess if you feel that you have that feeling or have been deceived than you have to contact Chris. he has been to me, as stand up as you can get from any prospective I have seen. my 2 cents
Old 04-20-2018, 9:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojager View Post
If your are in CA what do you expect to get? just curious? Yo may have ordered an off roster firearm(not technically, but parts) with 21 to anything over the California legal limit of 10 round mag and expected what, it to be be legally sent to you?Ask for a refund for ignorance( but don't expect to get it). Sounds perfectly sane reason to me(if you want free something for nothing).side note I asked for a refund on all the non winning CA lottery tickets I WAS going to buy but got denied, totally insane? as I thought I was going to win.**** they said winners everyday. get what you pay for, I dont think chris has ever intended to deceive anyone, or has deceived anyone. but i guess if you feel that you have that feeling or have been deceived than you have to contact Chris. he has been to me, as stand up as you can get from any prospective I have seen. my 2 cents
I expect what was advertised. I didn't buy from him because I thought I had a 1 in 100 million chance of getting a X5 with a magwell, and block mags. It was literally what was advertised. I like extended mags, even if it's only 10 rounds. I wanted the magwell. It's not about what state you live in, it's about delivering what you are selling.
Lemoney referral link
Old 04-20-2018, 9:56 PM

I personally didn't order the X5, but for those that did, the order was for the X5 kit, not the X-Series grip, and the extended blocked magazines, not full size blocked magazines.

The difference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojager View Post
If your are in CA what do you expect to get? just curious?
Magazines from all the kits are over CA 10 round capacity and have to be blocked. The grip modules/X-change kits are all CA legal. If people pay for the X5 kit, they probably expect the X5 kit that was explicitly advertised.

Edit: And if anybody doesn't know the difference between the X-series grip and the X-5 grip, the X-5 grip is used exclusively on the X-5, and the X-series grip is used on the X-VTAC and the X-Carry. There is no such thing as an "X-5" with the X-series grip.

Last edited by Treyzian; 04-20-2018 at 10:00 PM..
Old 04-20-2018, 11:30 PM

Can we buy the magwell? If so, how much? And if we buy the magwell, will the mags from the kit fit the x5 with a magwell in it?
Old 04-21-2018, 5:22 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Ok so this is me representing myself.... First off I appreciate all the interest and business. 99% of you have been beyond amazing! There was no deception with this x5. I managed to purchase 30 x5s which is near impossible to acquire to satisfy everyone's cravings... believe me or not we had no idea about the difference in the 10round version vs the 21 round version. You can call sig to verify or a whole sale dealer the 10 round version and 21 round version cost dealers exactly the same. There will not be a discount for missing magwells and 10 round COMPLIANT magazines... there will will the option for a full refund, no problem and no questions asked. If you would like the rx model or xcarry those changes can be made... if you have a frame that has been sent out for engraving unfortunately you now own that... I can't resale a frame with your information. NBRUN has did a stand up job organizing this for the members so please if there are any issues call me and we will take care of it. I have no issues with full refunds. There are plenty of homes for these x5s if you want to pass.... thanks for the majority of your guys support. To the others who aren't happy send me your invoice number and I'll send you some money! Cheers my friends!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180421-061256_Chrome.jpg (100.6 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180421-061232_Chrome.jpg (103.9 KB, 59 views)
Old 04-21-2018, 5:23 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Please click on the links attached and see the price difference between the two x5 models... and see stock photo shows the magwell...
Old 04-21-2018, 5:34 AM
YOU are next!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS View Post
Ok so this is me representing myself.... First off I appreciate all the interest and business. 99% of you have been beyond amazing! There was no deception with this x5. I managed to purchase 30 x5s which is near impossible to acquire to satisfy everyone's cravings... believe me or not we had no idea about the difference in the 10round version vs the 21 round version. You can call sig to verify or a whole sale dealer the 10 round version and 21 round version cost dealers exactly the same. There will not be a discount for missing magwells and 10 round COMPLIANT magazines... there will will the option for a full refund, no problem and no questions asked. If you would like the rx model or xcarry those changes can be made... if you have a frame that has been sent out for engraving unfortunately you now own that... I can't resale a frame with your information. NBRUN has did a stand up job organizing this for the members so please if there are any issues call me and we will take care of it. I have no issues with full refunds. There are plenty of homes for these x5s if you want to pass.... thanks for the majority of your guys support. To the others who aren't happy send me your invoice number and I'll send you some money! Cheers my friends!
Thanks for the response Chris. And Nubrun for organizing this Group Buy.

Quote:
Please click on the links attached and see the price difference between the two x5 models... and see stock photo shows the magwell...
I noticed that both models show the magwell. It would've been ideal for them to include the magwell, even if it didn't work with the 10-round magazines.
Old 04-21-2018, 5:35 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

So to talk about something other than the X5, I tested out the insert with a 45 kit and found out they work with just trimming the ejector. So good news for 45 fans.
Old 04-21-2018, 6:04 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Agreed paperchasin! I had a long talk with sig and told them for no price difference they should at least include the magwell to give people options for adding different magazines....
Old 04-21-2018, 6:09 AM
YOU are next!!

Quote:
Agreed paperchasin! I had a long talk with sig and told them for no price difference they should at least include the magwell to give people options for adding different magazines....
Did Sig by any chance mention if the magwells were available for purchase?
Old 04-21-2018, 6:15 AM
Vendor/Retailer

They were not from sig directly...
Old 04-21-2018, 8:07 AM

Quote:

Thanks Chris for the reply. Can you confirm if there is weight insert inside the X5 grip module for 10rd model?

The normal X5 grip has weight insert on it.

Old 04-21-2018, 8:08 AM

Chris I'm ready to make a trip down and come home with 2 X-Series. Save you some change on shipping too. Just let me know when. Lol
Old 04-21-2018, 8:37 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Call me to come down
Old 04-21-2018, 2:54 PM
Veteran Member

there is a difference between the X-5 and X series....
The X5 grip is a fullsize the the X series is a Carry size frame.
X5 doesnt have the have the magwell thats just one of the versions sig sells but the magwell can be removed.
the Vtac and X carry use the same grip but its not the fullsize X5 grip without the magwell, Its a shorter Carry grip.

Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis