Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Sacramento Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-08-2015, 5:56 PM
rrodriguez rrodriguez is offline
CGSSA Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 308
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default Sacramento Chapter - December Shoot

Calguns Sacramento Chapter - December Shoot

Where: The Gun Room
Address: 9221 Survey Rd., Elk Grove, CA 95624
Website: http://www.thegunroom.org/RANGEINFO.ivnu
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2015
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

- The range is 25 yards and they allow pistol caliber firearms (9mm, .45acp, 5.7x28, 500 s&w mag ect), rim fire firearms (.22lr, .22short, .17hmr ect) and shotguns (lead or copper based ammunition no steel).
- They do not allow centerfire rifle ammunition to be shot on the range.
- Range Fees are $15 per Person.
- They require a Valid State Issue ID/Driver's License for ALL Adults.
- ALL Firearms must be UNLOADED prior to entering their facility. Please ensure your Firearms are UNLOADED.

Hope to see you there.

Last edited by rrodriguez; 12-08-2015 at 6:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2015, 7:03 AM
M&PMarine's Avatar
M&PMarine M&PMarine is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 354
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default I am In!!!

Let's see how many will show this time, as always the more the,,,,. Looking forward to it again.

RJ
__________________

Seen on a LGS Wall.
Without the Second, there would be No First!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2015, 6:46 PM
Niccom's Avatar
Niccom Niccom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 107
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

If I don't work, and I'm feeling well enough I will go! No centerfire is probably scarying a lot of people off.
__________________
"Everything is subject to change."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2015, 7:00 PM
tankton tankton is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 513
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccom View Post
If I don't work, and I'm feeling well enough I will go! No centerfire is probably scarying a lot of people off.
No centerfire rifles is why I like them*! Even though The Gun Range in North Highlands tries to keep the rifles to the far room, occasionally, you get someone who went there to shoot a loud rifle in an enclosed space. I learned to double up real quick. Either way, I quickly dropped any AR-15 HD ideas real quick after that.



*They do have a separate rifle range/room. I don't know if they allow centerfire there.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2015, 8:15 PM
rrodriguez rrodriguez is offline
CGSSA Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 308
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Yah. I wanted to post the rules because I would be upset if I brought my center fire rifles and was told I had to leave them in the vehicle. I was there today and saw a few gentlemen leave because they couldn't bring their ARs. I love shooting my rifles too. But those are the rules. No big deal. I busted out the big Marlin 795 and went to work. Hahaha. Nonetheless, hope to see some folks there.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2015, 9:42 AM
Niccom's Avatar
Niccom Niccom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 107
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankton View Post
No centerfire rifles is why I like them*! Even though The Gun Range in North Highlands tries to keep the rifles to the far room, occasionally, you get someone who went there to shoot a loud rifle in an enclosed space. I learned to double up real quick. Either way, I quickly dropped any AR-15 HD ideas real quick after that.



*They do have a separate rifle range/room. I don't know if they allow centerfire there.
Yeah they try their best to put them on the far side. My first time being there someone rented their BARRETT 416 was shooting it on the left side. I just had earplugs in. Was ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrodriguez View Post
Yah. I wanted to post the rules because I would be upset if I brought my center fire rifles and was told I had to leave them in the vehicle. I was there today and saw a few gentlemen leave because they couldn't bring their ARs. I love shooting my rifles too. But those are the rules. No big deal. I busted out the big Marlin 795 and went to work. Hahaha. Nonetheless, hope to see some folks there.
Looks like I'll be bringing out my Marlin 795, shotgun, and maybe a revolver haha.
__________________
"Everything is subject to change."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-2015, 1:13 PM
BonnieB's Avatar
BonnieB BonnieB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,995
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

No go on this one for me. I don't care for the atmosphere at the GR. But I do think it's fair to rotate the Monthly Shoot to various locations so people in different areas can attend.
__________________
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2015, 8:35 PM
rrodriguez rrodriguez is offline
CGSSA Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 308
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

I will be there a little before 10. It looks like we will have a small crew. I will be in the safety orange calguns shirt. M&P, I will have the CALGUNS shirt you wanted.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-18-2015, 1:43 AM
cabcrazy's Avatar
cabcrazy cabcrazy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca
Posts: 111
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I cant make it to this one but im 95% sure ill make it the new years
__________________
You have a ticket to hell coming your way, and I have a hollow point to give you a ride
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2015, 9:13 PM
M&PMarine's Avatar
M&PMarine M&PMarine is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 354
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Good day for Shooting!!

Had a Good day Shooting today out at The Gun Room in Elk Grove. Thanks for putting that together Rodney.

Everybody busy this time of year as there was only the two of us that showed.

Guess we just have more practice now for the New Years Day Shoot next Friday!!!

Rodney, sorry that you hated that CZ 97B, it does kind of Suck!! Just Kidding!!!
__________________

Seen on a LGS Wall.
Without the Second, there would be No First!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-21-2015, 6:26 AM
rrodriguez rrodriguez is offline
CGSSA Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 308
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Yah. Hated it so much started looking into local pricing. Haha. Thanks for coming out today. Had a good day shooting. See you in a few weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-21-2015, 7:34 AM
Not so Chapped Hide's Avatar
Not so Chapped Hide Not so Chapped Hide is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: 39.6187, -119.6611
Posts: 3,748
iTrader: 43 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&PMarine View Post
Had a Good day Shooting today out at The Gun Room in Elk Grove. Thanks for putting that together Rodney.

Everybody busy this time of year as there was only the two of us that showed.

Guess we just have more practice now for the New Years Day Shoot next Friday!!!

Rodney, sorry that you hated that CZ 97B, it does kind of Suck!! Just Kidding!!!
Make sure you bring the CZ's on New Years, I want to try the Kool Aid
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-21-2015, 9:48 AM
M&PMarine's Avatar
M&PMarine M&PMarine is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 354
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapped Hide View Post
Make sure you bring the CZ's on New Years, I want to try the Kool Aid
Never leave Home without them, will have all three and my new AR for the New Years Shoot!!!
__________________

Seen on a LGS Wall.
Without the Second, there would be No First!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-21-2015, 1:35 PM
Not so Chapped Hide's Avatar
Not so Chapped Hide Not so Chapped Hide is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: 39.6187, -119.6611
Posts: 3,748
iTrader: 43 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&PMarine View Post
Never leave Home without them, will have all three and my new AR for the New Years Shoot!!!
Cool, I'll bring my AR too. We can bookend Rodney and see how good he really is under stress
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:31 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.