Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > How CA Laws Apply to/Affect Me
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2021, 9:34 PM
jhsocal jhsocal is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 29
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default Question about an intrafamilial transfer

So my wifes father wants to gift her a HK Mark 23. He lives in a free state and we live in California. The Mark 23 comes with a threaded barrel and I know that is not legal in California. I believe he also has a non threaded barrel as well that will go in for the transfer to California. My question is, can he include the threaded barrel in the case as well? It would not be in the gun at all but along side it in a ziplocked bag that the non threaded barrel came in. We just weren't sure if there would be an issue with the threaded barrel in the case as well or not. Also if it cannot be included, where would the FFL get the serial number that should be on the barrel since it's a non stock unthreaded barrel in the gun when it gets here. Thanks for any help on this one.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host., the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to


Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical