Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-16-2018, 4:00 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default Tier 1 slim axis (CZ P01)

Well, not very many reviews of this holster but went ahead and spent an arm and a leg based on high hope. And so the wait begins... atleast 2 weeks of wonder ahead :/

Anybody running this holster? It was kinda a tossup between this and the Sidecar. Hopefully some good feedback to follow!



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jason25; 07-16-2018 at 5:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2018, 4:41 PM
9mmContagion's Avatar
9mmContagion 9mmContagion is offline
👀They’re Watching 👀
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Riv. County
Posts: 3,638
iTrader: 140 / 99%
Default

Run one for my G43 and absolutely love it! Exact same AXIS slim. It is a long 2 week wait though. Think mine shipped on exactly the 14th day. Can’t really compare it to many others though, as I bought it on a recommendation from a buddy. He offered the, “Buy once, cry once” advice
__________________
For Sale- Sig Sauer P239 9mm
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-16-2018, 4:42 PM
P7Collector P7Collector is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Joaquin County
Posts: 719
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Have 3 of them and by far my favorite holster. Just love it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-17-2018, 6:04 AM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Great to hear, actually pretty damn excited to say the least!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-18-2018, 5:18 PM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Keep us updated when you get it, please. I've been on the fence for a little while now, and most of the reviews I've been reading seem like people that have gotten them for free from the company. I have a hard time trusting it as an honest review when someone gets something for free.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-18-2018, 5:20 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Keep us updated when you get it, please. I've been on the fence for a little while now, and most of the reviews I've been reading seem like people that have gotten them for free from the company. I have a hard time trusting it as an honest review when someone gets something for free.
Definitely can see your point there. Will do bud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2018, 8:41 AM
pink_toaster's Avatar
pink_toaster pink_toaster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 690
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I bought an AGIS version for my p-01.

Haven't had a chance to even put the gun in the holster, as I sent the gun off to get the slide milled for an optic right after they shipped my holster and before it arrived.

The AGIS appears to be very nice. I like how it moves/bends.

I paid for mine, but I did get a discount code (10%, I think?) when I put it in my cart and left it there without ordering.

Then they had their 4th of july sale with a 17% discount... so even though my p-01 AGIS hadn't shipped yet, I ordered one for my p238 and hubby ordered one for his glock 19.

I do wish I hadn't ordered the hot pink back though! (I know ... SHOCK!!!!!) but only because it doesn't match the pink cerakote of my slide....

because that's important!
__________________
Guns and diamonds are a girl's best friends!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2018, 9:28 AM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_toaster View Post
I bought an AGIS version for my p-01.

Haven't had a chance to even put the gun in the holster, as I sent the gun off to get the slide milled for an optic right after they shipped my holster and before it arrived.

The AGIS appears to be very nice. I like how it moves/bends.

I paid for mine, but I did get a discount code (10%, I think?) when I put it in my cart and left it there without ordering.

Then they had their 4th of july sale with a 17% discount... so even though my p-01 AGIS hadn't shipped yet, I ordered one for my p238 and hubby ordered one for his glock 19.

I do wish I hadn't ordered the hot pink back though! (I know ... SHOCK!!!!!) but only because it doesn't match the pink cerakote of my slide....

because that's important!
I almost ordered the Agis. I was actually looking at that model first. Then I found that the Axis had a slim option and BINGO! I went with a storm grey front to match my VZ Frags. God, I sure hope the greys match, bwaaahaaaaa!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jason25; 07-19-2018 at 10:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:09 AM
9mmContagion's Avatar
9mmContagion 9mmContagion is offline
👀They’re Watching 👀
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Riv. County
Posts: 3,638
iTrader: 140 / 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Keep us updated when you get it, please. I've been on the fence for a little while now, and most of the reviews I've been reading seem like people that have gotten them for free from the company. I have a hard time trusting it as an honest review when someone gets something for free.
There are two reviews right above your post, plus one more from my buddy that recommended them to me. If that’s not enough, social media has all kinds of reviews. They’re definitely worth it IMHO. When I have more funds, I’ll be replacing the rest of my holsters with T1C
__________________
For Sale- Sig Sauer P239 9mm
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-19-2018, 12:52 PM
boomshaka boomshaka is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Orange County
Posts: 40
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

The T1C holsters are incredible (sans sweat-guard). All of my Gcode Incogs have been replaced by Agis'.

I am also intrigued by the Axis slim...please update us once it's seen some use!

...now if only we can get these other "how to conceal a full sized blah blah blah" threads to see the light that is KYDEX+AIWB...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-19-2018, 2:24 PM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmContagion View Post
There are two reviews right above your post, plus one more from my buddy that recommended them to me. If that’s not enough, social media has all kinds of reviews. They’re definitely worth it IMHO. When I have more funds, I’ll be replacing the rest of my holsters with T1C
Yeah I saw them, and I'm not far from ordering. Really, I'm putting it off due to the price, and this will be the first holster that I have for AIWB. It's not a cheap holster if AIWB isn't for me, but spending half of it and finding out I like it, then going to order the Tier 1 is more money. I guess I'm just looking for as many real unbiased reviews as possible so I can convince myself to give it a go.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-2018, 10:01 PM
phdo's Avatar
phdo phdo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,783
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

+1 for a review. I’ve been researching T1C every chance I get for the last day or so.
__________________
WTB:
2.5” Colt Python
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 19
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 66
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Series 70 1911
Sig Sauer West German P228
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-21-2018, 10:06 PM
9mmContagion's Avatar
9mmContagion 9mmContagion is offline
👀They’re Watching 👀
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Riv. County
Posts: 3,638
iTrader: 140 / 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Yeah I saw them, and I'm not far from ordering. Really, I'm putting it off due to the price, and this will be the first holster that I have for AIWB. It's not a cheap holster if AIWB isn't for me, but spending half of it and finding out I like it, then going to order the Tier 1 is more money. I guess I'm just looking for as many real unbiased reviews as possible so I can convince myself to give it a go.
You’ll never really know if it’s for YOU, unless YOU try it. They’re good quality, and are easy to conceal. Compared to my G-code Incog, the T1C blows it out of the water.

Tier1 sells for ~$100 second hand in the marketplace if you really find that you don’t like it.
__________________
For Sale- Sig Sauer P239 9mm
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-31-2018, 11:33 AM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Went to order mine today and they're out of stock on the black carbon fiber... Suppose that's what I get for slacking off on ordering.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-31-2018, 12:26 PM
tonsofguns tonsofguns is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 11
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

The holsters at T1C are solid, great fit. Only issue I've had is when paying the extra money to get the camo finish some of the pattern or fabric used is bad quality. One of mine you cant even tell it has a multicam front. Other than that probably one of the best appendix carrys out!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-31-2018, 1:04 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

They finally shipped mine out today. Went ahead and ordered a 2nd one for my G19 a few days ago. The suspense is so great that I couldn't even wait to put the first through the motions before dropping coin on the next :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jason25; 07-31-2018 at 3:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-31-2018, 4:44 PM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Just placed my order... Let the impatient waiting game begin
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-31-2018, 11:18 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Just placed my order... Let the impatient waiting game begin
Oh it's a long 2 weeks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-31-2018, 11:22 PM
phdo's Avatar
phdo phdo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,783
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

I placed the order for my Glock 43 on 7/22. My patience is wearing thin.
__________________
WTB:
2.5” Colt Python
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 19
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 66
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Series 70 1911
Sig Sauer West German P228
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-31-2018, 11:24 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdo View Post
I placed the order for my Glock 43 on 7/22. My patience is wearing thin.
Baahaahaa! The one I first ordered is supposed to be here tomorrow, and even that freakin sucks lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jason25; 08-02-2018 at 5:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-02-2018, 4:04 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Well, the long wait is over. Honestly, really think I'm gonna love this holster. The only thing I noticed right off of the bat is the clip on the mag carrier portion. Maybe it's intentional to keep it close to your body, but I feel it could be even more streamlined with the clip on the outside portion of the mag carrier (see photo from above).

Either way this thing sits perfectly for where it's designed. Sorry Lucas, but the Trex Raptor is being listed in the marketplace. A- f*ckin-plus Tier 1!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jason25; 08-02-2018 at 4:08 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-02-2018, 4:28 PM
9mmContagion's Avatar
9mmContagion 9mmContagion is offline
👀They’re Watching 👀
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Riv. County
Posts: 3,638
iTrader: 140 / 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason25 View Post
Well, the long wait is over. Honestly, really think I'm gonna love this holster. The only thing I noticed right off of the bat is the clip on the mag carrier portion. Maybe it's intentional to keep it close to your body, but I feel it could be even more streamlined with the clip on the outside portion of the mag carrier (see photo from above).

Either way this thing sits perfectly for where it's designed. Sorry Lucas, but the Trex Raptor is being listed in the marketplace. A- f*ckin-plus Tier 1!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Told ya, OP! T1C hits it out of the park!
__________________
For Sale- Sig Sauer P239 9mm
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-02-2018, 4:31 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

No lie, it sits so solid and tight against your body. Sitting down is not an issue whosoever as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmContagion View Post
Told ya, OP! T1C hits it out of the park!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-02-2018, 5:27 PM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Nice! Congrats OP. It looks so slim! Is that the wolf gray or storm gray?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-02-2018, 5:31 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

It is very surprisingly slim actually and fits like a glove. It's the storm gray, should've went with the wolf but no big deal. It's inside my pants anyway where nobody can see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Nice! Congrats OP. It looks so slim! Is that the wolf gray or storm gray?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-02-2018, 6:01 PM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Glad to hear you seem to like it so far. I was just curious on color, I ended up doing Wolf gray... Was curious if that was the color I'll be waiting for
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-02-2018, 6:09 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

10-4 on that. You're gonna love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Glad to hear you seem to like it so far. I was just curious on color, I ended up doing Wolf gray... Was curious if that was the color I'll be waiting for
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-03-2018, 11:59 AM
phdo's Avatar
phdo phdo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,783
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

I just received the shipping notification email this morning. My Agis should be here next week.
__________________
WTB:
2.5” Colt Python
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 19
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 66
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Series 70 1911
Sig Sauer West German P228
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-04-2018, 9:36 AM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdo View Post
I just received the shipping notification email this morning. My Agis should be here next week.
Gonna be a long weekend lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-04-2018, 10:13 AM
phdo's Avatar
phdo phdo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,783
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason25 View Post
Gonna be a long weekend lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk


Nope. More like a long two days. Tracking shows it’ll be here Monday.
__________________
WTB:
2.5” Colt Python
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 19
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 66
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Series 70 1911
Sig Sauer West German P228
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-05-2018, 4:06 PM
Opappy Opappy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 59
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I have a regular axis for my shield. Great holster! Conceals very well, comfortable, and highly functional. Use +2 mags on the gun and the mag holder which I couldn’t do with hip carry without printing issues. Nice to have the gun and the mag right in front of you in a convenient package. Tactical or speed reloads are a breeze. Only been using for about 4 or 5 months now but seems very well made. Only seeing very minor wear on the holster near where the ejection port is after lots of range and dry fire practice. I do have the retention set more snug than it was delivered from Tier 1. Took a couple weeks to ship but well worth the wait. Need to get one for my G19.

Last edited by Opappy; 08-05-2018 at 5:14 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-06-2018, 1:18 PM
phdo's Avatar
phdo phdo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,783
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default Tier 1 slim axis (CZ P01)

I just received my Agis. I have to admit Tier 1 Concealed's holster is second to none. The Agis ****s on my G-Code Incog. I've been wearing it since 10AM and it's really comfortable. It conceals really well too. I decided on the Agis because I like how the holster and mag caddy is far apart and also the versatility of taking the holster and mag caddy apart. I like to carry at 12:30 to 12:45 and my Incog will bulge right in the middle due to the mag caddy so it's a little harder to conceal. The biggest plus for me is that now I can take a piss without taking off my holster. I can access my junk with the zipper fly. =)





__________________
WTB:
2.5” Colt Python
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 19
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 66
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Series 70 1911
Sig Sauer West German P228

Last edited by phdo; 08-06-2018 at 1:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-06-2018, 1:24 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdo View Post
I just received my Agis. I have to admit Tier 1 Concealed's holster is second to none. The Agis ****s on my G-Code Incog. I've been wearing it since 10AM and it's really comfortable. It conceals really well too. I decided on the Agis because I like how the holster and mag caddy is far apart and also the versatility of taking the holster and mag caddy apart. I like to carry at 12:30 to 12:45 and my Incog will bulge right in the middle due to the mag caddy so it's a little harder to conceal. The biggest plus for me is that now I can take a piss without taking off my holster. I can access my junk with the zipper fly. =)
Thats awesome! I really think I've found my go to holsters from now on. In fact, kinda has me thinking about attempting to conceal a G17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-06-2018, 1:26 PM
phdo's Avatar
phdo phdo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,783
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default Tier 1 slim axis (CZ P01)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason25 View Post
Thats awesome! I really think I've found my go to holsters from now on. In fact, kinda has me thinking about attempting to conceal a G17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk


My wife owes me a birthday present. I think I’m going to get the Agis combo for my Glock 19. I inquired T1C about it last week. I want to be able to use my Glock 17 with it and T1C said they can modify it.

Man, the multicam cordura is fantastic. Now I just need to wait for the black multicam cordura to come into stock so I can place the order for my Glock 19.

On a side note, I'm really impressed with the lead time. It arrived in exactly 15 days as advertised.
__________________
WTB:
2.5” Colt Python
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 19
2.5" Smith & Wesson Model 66
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Series 70 1911
Sig Sauer West German P228

Last edited by phdo; 08-06-2018 at 1:38 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-06-2018, 1:34 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdo View Post
My wife owes me a birthday present. I think I’m going to get the Agis combo for my Glock 19. I inquired T1C about it last week. I want to be able to use my Glock 17 with it and T1C said they can modify it.
Well that's a perfect idea for a bday present! Well hell, I guess I'd be stuck buying a whole setup for my G17 since I already pulled the trigger on the 19 holster :/

Good stuff regardless. Congrats on the new setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-10-2018, 2:39 PM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Well damn, number 2 arrived and I think I'm in love with these holsters. G19 with a tlr7 seems even more compact than the P01 holster without a weapon light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-13-2018, 6:37 PM
HAWK91 HAWK91 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tracy
Posts: 88
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

just ordered an Axis slim.... hopefully it quite a bit better than my sidecar. And I do like my sidecar for my shield.

Last edited by HAWK91; 08-13-2018 at 7:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-13-2018, 7:16 PM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Should only be another day or 2 until mine ships out... The wait sucks!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-14-2018, 1:36 AM
Jason25's Avatar
Jason25 Jason25 is online now
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Socal
Posts: 1,488
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Oh yes it does. Then when you get the shipping notice the 2-3 days sitting by the window waiting for the mail man is bullsh*t.

Atleast for me it was as it just happened to fall on my days off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
Should only be another day or 2 until mine ships out... The wait sucks!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-14-2018, 7:08 AM
lexanidubs09's Avatar
lexanidubs09 lexanidubs09 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 244
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Just got the email it shipped out! I work from home so I'll be looking out the window often as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:51 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.