Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Old 04-21-2017, 10:45 AM

I had a very good renewal experience. I submitted 4/10, and then received an email 4/20 saying that they as trouble viewing some of my uploaded documents. I resubmitted quickly, and then got my approval message a few hours later. Picked up on the afternoon of 4/20.
Old 04-21-2017, 2:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy K. View Post
My renewal is still showing the same status (Application is awaiting assignment).
Submitted: 12/27
(CCW expired on 11/18)

I also have a secondary problem. I submitted my application prior to the change of their single-shot policy and was forced to not include my primary carry weapon. Now that their policy has changed it appears that I have no way to modify the application to include it. It is pretty lame that I have to plan on modifying a permit even before it has been issued.

Update:
Emailed approval on 2/21
Picked up CCW 2/23

As for my "secondary problem", I did as suggested and attached a word document with the identifiers of the singe-shot gun and a note of the issue I had at the time of submittle and to check the original range qualification for the cert on the additional gun.

However, none of that mattered. If it isn't on the original application you are S.O.L. No way around it either. I was advised to submit for a modification and " perhaps in 6 months" they will start processing those.
Ugh, this is getting ridiculous..... Modification request was denied.

I was told by a deputy at the time I pick-up my renewal that if I wanted any additional beyond the single-shot gun, which would be my third one, to also include those. I was then told to include a scanned document describing the three that I wanted on the permit if SSD still had yet to implement the increased slots on the permit.

Hell, I would be content with just the one if it was the shield...... This shouldn't be that complicated.
Old 04-21-2017, 2:49 PM

Just got off the phone with SSD and they said tuff luck and don't try to submit another one because they wont process it due to staff shortages.......

Complete run around....... Looks like I'll just wait until my next renewal in 2019 to remedy this.
Old 04-22-2017, 1:34 PM

Has anyone been approved for a new CCW that applied on the new system and had their initial interview in late Jan. 2017 thru present?