Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2012, 2:12 PM

Default For Sale - 2006 BMW X5 3.0i SAV (Pasadena)

Asking $17.2K $16,700! OBO!!

$16,200 OBO

$14,200 FIRM!

Cash or Cashier's Check only.

Specs:

2006 BMW X5 3.0i
Clean Title, No Accidents
111,7xx Miles (Mostly Highway)
Automatic
Sterling Gray Metallic/Black Leather/Dark Wood Trim
Premium Package
Sport Package
Rear Climate Package
Xenon Headlights

Registration paid until Feb 2013

Service indicator shows full green bars

I'm not going to list all of the smaller details like gas tank size, length of vehicle, etc because everyone here can find those specs anywhere.

I purchased the X5 from Bob Smith BMW as a CPO a few years ago as my daily driver. It's been adult owned and driven, no kids, no pets, no smoking.

It's time for me to move onto another BMW so she's up for sale.

Full service records from Bob Smith BMW up until 100K. Serviced at The M Shop since.

Inspection II completed less than 2 months ago
New Battery
Tires have less than 15K on them. (Michelin Latitude Tour HP)
New transmission @ 87K miles under CPO Warranty
New Brakes @ 100K miles under CPO Warranty
Coolant tank, radiator hoses, cap, thermostat were all replaced less than 1 month ago
Normal wear and tear on exterior
Interior is in excellent condition

The only two major issues are cosmetic. Some bastard dinged my driver's side door right on the door guard which caused a slight dent, but no paint damage. I haven't had time nor the will to take it for paintless dent removal, but it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to pop it back out.

Second issue is the driver's side rear bumper which has a few scratches on it shown in detail in the pictures attached.

Other than that, what you see is what you get. A well maintained daily driver that has many years ahead of her in excellent mechanical condition and pretty darn good gas mileage for an SAV. This was my first X5 and won't be my last. Drives more like a car, is well built and extremely safe.

I know everyone says you must see the vehicle to appreciate, but I take extremely good care of my vehicles. Also, the vehicle has never been modified other than 40% HP tint on the front windows to match the rears.

Located in Pasadena (91101)

Please PM or Email me with any questions or interest. I have quite a few more pictures if interested. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by HappyG; 05-16-2012 at 9:52 PM..