Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Battle Arms Development, Inc. -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2012, 2:21 PM

Default Crooked levers and difficult to rotate selectors

It's come to our attention that the November production has a number of selector centers that may display one or both of the following symptoms:

1. The selector will not move from Safe to Fire, or Fire to Save. It may require excessive effort to rotate.

2. The lever's position indicator may point somewhere between 9 and 10 o'clock while the selector is on Safe (the lever should be parallel to the bore when the selector is set to Safe), as illustrated below on one of our test fixtures:

Since identifying these issues around Christmas, we've been manually checking every selector center in either the check fixture or an ARreceiver. We know a number of these affected centers have been shipped.

If either or both symptoms exist, please accept our apologies and email me roger@battlearmsdevelopment.com, we will promptly send out a replacement center.

Furthermore, the centers that are difficult to rotate can be made to work. We do not require the old one to be returned, so for affected customers, they can keep the old one if they tinker with it to make it work, and upon request, we will provide them with levers they want to complete another set of selectors, as a way of making up for our goof up.

We have identified the causes that were responsible for these out of spec centers, January production centers will not have these issues.

Thank you

Please email me for LE/MIL and firefighter discount info
Battle Arms Development
http://battlearmsdevelopment.com

Last edited by Duffy; 01-21-2012 at 3:16 PM..
Old 02-05-2012, 9:55 AM
Calguns Addict

Does this include any levers you might have sent to brownells? I just received the one i ordered earlier this month that is pretty tough to move from fire to safe...
Old 02-05-2012, 4:27 PM

Default 45º lever

Does this include the 45º lever?
Old 02-07-2012, 5:50 PM

It can include both. Brownells got units that were checked for the rotation defect.

If you have a lever that either impossible to rotate, or crooked as pictured, please email me roger@battlearmsdevelopment.com.

Units prior to late December do not have these issues. These problems have since been corrected, boy are we glad lol.

Battle Arms Development
Old 02-07-2012, 5:50 PM

It can include both. Brownells got units that were checked for the rotation defect.

If you have a lever that either impossible to rotate, or crooked as pictured, please email me roger@battlearmsdevelopment.com.

Units prior to late December do not have these issues. These problems have been identified and corrected, boy are we glad lol.

Battle Arms Development

Last edited by Duffy; 02-07-2012 at 5:56 PM..