Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > 2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion Discuss California 2A related litigation and legal topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 02-23-2017, 2:09 PM

I think this case is neat because its a direct result of the ATF being able to make crap up as they go along without answering to anyone.
Old 02-24-2017, 7:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
You're a coward if you don't right now convert your AR15 to full-auto and take it to the range and use it. Why not? Stand up for your rights! NON-COMPLIANCE!
But what's that got to do with all the tea in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =CCWFacts View Post
Like this guy, who achieved nothing other than free room and board for a few years.

Or like these guys who bravely stood up to Federal law? (Amazingly they got probation instead of prison, but I assume they are now federal felons and can't ever touch a gun again.)
Wow, when you don't turn out in numbers in public after letting laws take force you get ****ed in the shadows, who could have imagined? And yet that lesson teaches you people literally nothing when you can't even get the ****ing Gunmaggedon reversal on the ballot because you can't be bothered to come out and sign or get others to sign.

In 20 years Californias will be saying, "No, I wouldn't own a gun, why that would be against the law! Why are you suggesting we defy the law? All those people got was prison for it. No thanks! I'd rather live in a gun less society than stick out my neck for something I believe in."

As long as right are won the easy way, without any consequences, without any cost, Californian gun owners are completely fine with whatever happens. That is why you will always lose. Not everything works don't work, so instead we should just do nothing and wait for good outcomes from the courts as continuously bad outcomes keep rolling out from those same courts. This is your argument. You are as good as antigun. A useful idiot for the Brady campaign. I'll email them and make sure the next legislation in the legislature is signed in your yard, so you can properly protest.

Please cite for me the I594 arrests. Please cite for me any Californian non-compliance rally in the last decade. Please cite for me that your neighbor is not ****ing your wife.

Quote:
I get the idea that sometimes people are afraid to do something they should do, and they make up excuses for not taking action, but that doesn't mean that all action right now helps us.
You're right, sitting around getting ****ed in the *** saying, "It'll happen eventually" helps us. **** your straw man. Don't breed.

Quote:
It doesn't. Why don't you show us the way by, if you're so brave?
Because I have given up on California, why else would I move? Because none of you people would follow. You can all rot for all I care. Enjoy your marxist **** hole. I live where people actually advocate and turn out for their state government to roll back antigun and expand gun rights laws(what a crazy unreachable, impossible place that must seem like to you). Oddly enough seeing this works, I'm going to encourage my representatives to do the exact same thing in D.C. for the NFA, regardless as to what Bloomberg is going to say about it. Feel free to call him up an ask for permission.

I wish the Oroville Dam had broken.

Last edited by WolfAmongUs; 02-24-2017 at 8:30 AM..
Old 03-09-2017, 11:15 PM

Oral Arguments are tomorrow.
Patriot Viriyapanthu
F the haters
Go get your day in Court.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:17 AM

Video is posted. It's the first case heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkHBOLKYkc
Old 03-10-2017, 1:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAmongUs View Post

Because I have given up on California, why else would I move? Because none of you people would follow. You can all rot for all I care. Enjoy your marxist **** hole. I live where people actually advocate and turn out for their state government to roll back antigun and expand gun rights laws(what a crazy unreachable, impossible place that must seem like to you). Oddly enough seeing this works, I'm going to encourage my representatives to do the exact same thing in D.C. for the NFA, regardless as to what Bloomberg is going to say about it. Feel free to call him up an ask for permission.

The problem with saying such things is the 9th circuit court based in CA has the power to influence and erode things far outside of the CA boundaries with CA challenges and rulings. Leaving CA is only a band aid and ignore the large issue of migrating bad policy and philosophies in this much larger battle
Old 03-31-2017, 1:14 PM

LOST

https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datasto...1/14-55187.pdf
Old 03-31-2017, 3:31 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfgeorge View Post
LOST
Ok, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAmongUs View Post
You're right, sitting around getting ****ed in the *** saying, "It'll happen eventually" helps us. **** your straw man. Don't breed.

Because I have given up on California, why else would I move? Because none of you people would follow. You can all rot for all I care. Enjoy your marxist **** hole. I live where people actually advocate and turn out for their state government to roll back antigun and expand gun rights laws(...
Wow, awesome, super happy that you live in a place where men are men. Now that you have lost this case, get out there and do your civil disobedience. As you said, you're out of California, away from all of us cowards, and you'll get people following you, no doubt! Looking forward to you drilling the extra hole in your AR15, installing the auto-parts, and taking it to your local range. It's great that you're not some coward like me.

"Don't breed... I wish the dam had broken..." ? Dude... you have established a pretty high bar of what it means to be a non-cowardly man, so what are you going to do now? Meekly comply like us curs in California? No way, of course not, you are a wolf, not a dog like us!

Ah this is going to be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddestruel View Post
The problem with saying such things is the 9th circuit court based in CA has the power to influence and erode things far outside of the CA boundaries with CA challenges and rulings. Leaving CA is only a band aid and ignore the large issue of migrating bad policy and philosophies in this much larger battle
Exactly. Not all action helps us. Not all inaction is cowardice. Being stupid isn't the same thing as being brave. And insulting us in California for not disobeying laws shows about WolfAmongUs' level of thought.

There is a time to disobey laws. There's a time for physical resistance. But there is no active physical resistance to gun laws anywhere in the US at this time. In fact, in all of history, there are not any cases I can think of of a war starting over technical legal issues. Wars seem to start over leadership conflicts and tribal / national dominance conflicts, and not much else (although they often find some casus belli to justify it). Are all Americans, other than WolfAmongUs, total cowards?

[Edited to add: I really don't want ANYONE, including arrogant and insulting idiots, to flaunt the law and get in trouble, because the personal cost is enormous and it achieves NOTHING for our side, as guys like Hollis Wayne Fincher demonstrated.]

Victoria "Tori" Rose Smith's life mattered.

Last edited by CCWFacts; 03-31-2017 at 8:31 PM..
Old 04-13-2017, 4:35 PM

Sorry, but something seems amiss.

if i owned a legal machine gun and the auto sear broke, i could not have a replacement made.

Therefore, you're "MG" could never, ever be full auto. So, whats the point?

"personal security, personal liberty, and private property"--could not be maintained solely by law, for "in vain would these rights be declared, ascertained, and protected by the dead letter of the laws, if the constitution had provided no other method to secure their actual enjoyment." -
William Blackstone
Old 04-24-2017, 3:20 PM

Ha that would suck! ^ many guns are registered frames not Sears so fcg Parts can be replaced.howveever the same could be said about frames cracking..
Old 05-04-2017, 7:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJZ3 View Post
Ha that would suck! ^ many guns are registered frames not Sears so fcg Parts can be replaced.howveever the same could be said about frames cracking..
No..on full auto..its the auto sear thats the reg'd part.. thats why lightning links are registered

"personal security, personal liberty, and private property"--could not be maintained solely by law, for "in vain would these rights be declared, ascertained, and protected by the dead letter of the laws, if the constitution had provided no other method to secure their actual enjoyment." -
William Blackstone
Old 05-04-2017, 7:41 PM

btw-frames can be fixed.. think restoring de-milled weapons

William Blackstone