Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 03-22-2018, 1:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promo714 View Post
Yeah thanks, this is more what i was getting at.

I have always tried to be self-aware, but since carrying a gun, I have become way more diligent at it. But like I said, I have only had my CCW for about 30 days. The whole experience is new so a kind of routine has not set in yet.

Also, I said I have carried "almost every day." The times I didn't were when I was out drinking and when I was working from home (but the gun was on the desk next to the mouse). So far I have not had an issue with putting the gun on and accepting the responsibility.

I was looking for feedback from those of you that have been at it awhile and have way more experience. I appreciate the motorcycle riding reference. I rode for years and I think the analogy of confirming you state of mind before throwing a leg is a good one. And yeah, it's mostly about alertness or being "alert enough." But the idea that your something mental/physical is considered before acting is what I was trying to get at.

So far I have not considered myself unfit for CC on any of the past 30 days. In fact, the idea of not wearing has been virtually unthinkable. Maybe I will always feel that way, always be able to correctly assess my state of mind, and never need to leave it home. But I never like to say never...

Appreciate the thoughtful and detailed responses so far.
I don't think you're safer from dangerous people in a diminished state, it's the opposite.

It sounds more as if you don't trust yourself, which is what I'd find problematic.
Old 03-22-2018, 1:30 PM

I feel like some people are stronger than others in certain areas. I know that I have totally lost my shxt at people. Completely emotional, but in that moment I didn't hit them, or hurt them in anyway. I didn't destroy anything. I know that even when I have completely lost my mind, I would never hurt anyone unless they were actually trying to kill me. So I think I have no problem carrying.

However, I understand not everyone is me.

I think if you know yourself, then yes. Be careful about how and when you carry, or if you should even carry at all.

I have a friend that has bi polar episodes. He is pro gun, I take him shooting under supervision when he is stable (which is all the time). He has only had a couple incidents in the last 10 years. He knows that when he is not himself, he cannot have a gun. So he doesn't own any guns. I think that is the responsible thing to do.

If you feel you are they type to lose control when you are depressed or going through a tough time, then it is the responsible thing to do to stay away from your gun.

That rough patch will eventually pass and then you can go back to being stable enough to handle it.

Nulla Fatere, Omnia Nega, Accusatorem Accusa
Old 03-22-2018, 2:13 PM
Veteran Member

Is this a Cali only LTC mental health question? Never heard people in other states ask it. It could happen somewhere, but I confess to not being omnipresent, so let's keep this simple.
If you're OK to drive you're probably OK to carry. Check
If you're not OK to carry then why the hell would you be driving?
Sent using a long string and 2 Dixie cups
"Find out just what the people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
-- Frederick Douglass --

“I didn’t know I was a slave until I found out I couldn’t do the things I wanted.”
– Frederick Douglass --

Last edited by FeuerFrei; 03-22-2018 at 2:36 PM..
Old 03-22-2018, 2:29 PM

When it's daytime, sometimes I bring my pistol. Sometimes I don't. Most of the time, I do.

When it's night time, my pistol is always with me.

When I travel far, it's always with me.

And yet sometimes, like this morning, I stepped out for a while and I left the house with a IWB holster but no gun... because I forgot to put the gun on. Maybe only a couple times a year that happens.
Old 03-22-2018, 2:34 PM

Quote:
I got my CCW about a month ago and have carried almost daily since. Every time I put the gun on and am ready to walk out the door for work or errands, etc., I do a mental inventory to confirm that I have the proper frame-of-mind and am mentally/emotionally stable enough to fulfill the responsibility.

For what it's worth, I like to think I'm a pretty even-keeled person and don't have wild mood swings. Never had a mental health issue or taken medication for such. Most people like me and I try to get along with everyone. I just feel personally that carrying a gun everyday requires a proactively Zen-like attitude.

However, I have wondered about the wisdom of carrying if and (eventually) when my head is not in the right place and I don't feel like I can get it there. I'm thinking anything from just being "off" on a given day to dealing with a serious life issue (job loss, family emergency, etc.). Anyone else wonder about this and/or actually made a choice to leave the gun at home for a day or two?
I understand what you are trying to say. Do not listen to the dingbats here that's calling you weird, borderline, mental... whatever. There are many good people here in the CCW forum, but there are also many stupid idiots.

As a newbie of course you go through some sort of a mental checklist to ensure your responsibility with your pistol. After some time, you get used to that, and it's nothing at all. It becomes part of your natural mental state to be keenly aware that the gun you are carrying requires a heightened state of awareness of your surroundings and your own behavior/response to what's going on around you.

Coming from a lifetime without carrying a gun, that heightened state of mind requires practice. Just keep practicing. If you don't feel like taking your gun, don't take it. Do things at your own pace.

Good luck.

Last edited by caliberetta; 03-22-2018 at 2:44 PM..
Old 03-22-2018, 2:48 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win231 View Post
Bingo^^^
Some people feel the need to reinforce their feelings of perfection & show how they "have it all together" & can "deal with anything." These are usually people who have never had to deal with anything traumatic.
they grew up in a snowflake household where nothing bad ever happens because of the safe space that was created for them
Old 03-22-2018, 4:12 PM

I generally hear this type of thing from people who basically dont trust themselves with a gun. The next step is to project that on everyone else. If you dont trust yourself with a gun, dont carry.

Bad guys arent really concerned if you had a bad day. They do bad things irregardless of how you are feeling.
Old 03-22-2018, 4:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliberetta View Post
I understand what you are trying to say. Do not listen to the dingbats here that's calling you weird, borderline, mental... whatever. There are many good people here in the CCW forum, but there are also many stupid idiots.

Coming from a lifetime without carrying a gun, that heightened state of mind requires practice. Just keep practicing. If you don't feel like taking your gun, don't take it. Do things at your own pace.

Good luck.
Appreciate you taking the time to comment and encourage. Not personally affected by what has been said, but I am a little worried about some of the people commenting. While it would appear they lack self-awareness and/or are delusional, I wouldn't want to actually accuse them of that based on one or two written sentences. Oh wait...
Old 03-22-2018, 6:11 PM
Rattlesnake Hunter
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win231 View Post
Bingo^^^
Some people feel the need to reinforce their feelings of perfection & show how they "have it all together" & can "deal with anything." These are usually people who have never had to deal with anything traumatic.
Hmmm "feelings of perfection" - odd combination of words, no way perfection can be feelings since feelings are an emotional state or reaction, feelings can be a vague or irrational belief. So ... feelings of perfection ... hmmm lessee ... are you female?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerFrei View Post
Is this a Cali only LTC mental health question? Never heard people in other states ask it. It could happen somewhere, but I confess to not being omnipresent, so let's keep this simple.
Look ... people use drugs (marijuana) - and like it or not marijuana is a drug. People use alcohol, and alcohol is a depressant. Use a lot of alcohol on a regular basis and you are under the influence of a depressant even during your every day life.

Some people handle these drugs and alcohol better than others, and others NOT so well. So... last night you had 3 beers, and the day before you had 3 beers and a shot of tequila ... couple days before that you had 2 glasses of wine etc. And so guess what ... you are under the influence of a depressant right NOW ...!

I don't care if you disagree with me, think I'm a kook ... think how you want. But guess what ... fact is fact. You cannot change fact no matter how much you argue.

Again, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke drugs (marijuana), I don't even smoke cigarettes. Do I have "feelings of perfection"? NO. Am I perfect? - NO. Do I think I'm perfect? NO.

What I am is a regular joe - I have a job, I'm married, I drive a truck, I wear socks when I wear shoes, I carry a comb in my right rear pocket with my wallet, I take my truck keys everywhere I go ... and ... I carry a CCW for personal protection.

It's not any big deal ... unless I'm high on drugs or alcohol and not in a cognizant state of mind.

You people don't trust yourself with a CCW carry because you high or having remnant reactions from the widely used depressant called alcohol? - Check yourself.

"Feelings of perfection"
......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel
Old 03-22-2018, 7:36 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerFrei View Post
That is a great question. I think driving is something entirely different.

Plenty of people out there driving around looking to get in fights (road rage), just plain bad drivers who are doing it "right" by obeying the law, but probably shouldn't be driving either.

It is also 100% legal to drive around with a 104 degree fever. Should you? That is a judgement call.

I can guarantee you that if you asked your IA if you should carry with a 104 fever, they would say NO. Ditto for using over-the-counter meds like anti-histamines. In fact, you can be sure that the fact that you are not "feeling it" that day will be used against you in court if it comes to that.

I can see a medical doctor taking the stand and testifying that your sinus infection would have made you really groggy, and therefore may have thrown off your judgement about whether that guy really WAS coming at you, planting doubt in the mind of a jury.

I am not a lawyer, but even I can paint a picture that would make you look bad for leaving the house with a gun in any mental condition other than 100%.

Not trying to draw any hard lines here, but this IS a discussion that is worth having. It is also important to not be overconfident. Being overconfident in yourself is cause to not carry right there IMO. Arrogance is the last thing you want a CCWer to be guilty of.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2018, 7:41 PM
Calguns Addict

The point I am making, is that somebody can make a personal judgement call NOT to carry that day, and still be OK to have a permit. And they SHOULDN'T be derided by others for making a decision that errs on the side of safety and personal responsibility.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2018, 9:06 PM

You're just in the "over-thinking everything" phase where your perception of everyday life gets filtered through the fact that you're carrying a gun. This will (hopefully soon) pass.

You can help this along by developing a more robust toolset that you're much more likely to need. De-escalation skills. OC spray. Combatives. First aid. Fitness.

Quote:
I got my CCW about a month ago
Old 03-22-2018, 9:15 PM

I would have never put this out in the public domain.
Old 03-22-2018, 9:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post

I carry even when the voices in my head tell me not to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Discreet, Legal Carry in 37 States...
Old 03-22-2018, 11:08 PM

Not sure I understand...

if you are worried that you may "do something stupid" while carrying you have some self control/other issues you need to work on. And you should probably resolve them before you carry your firearm out and about ever.

If you are worried you won't be able to skillfully use your firearm in a defensive situation due to a head cold or just "feeling off," it's probably a confidence issue that can be resolved with additional time/training.

If you are just "feeling off" and "uncomfortable," then obviously don't carry. It's your life/your tool to protect it; you are a big boy/girl so you make the decision that best suits you and that doesn't negatively impact those around you.
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:51 PM
Rattlesnake Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
I carry even when the voices in my head tell me not to.
The Doh and I don't see eye to eye and that's widely known ...

BUT ...

That right there freaking hilarious
Old 03-23-2018, 8:33 AM

What I have gained from this thread is a common opinion that if you feel there is a single moment when you don't feel fit to carry, you shouldn't carry for the entirety of your life. That opinion frightens me. It's borderline leftist.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:57 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilro View Post
What I have gained from this thread is a common opinion that if you feel there is a single moment when you don't feel fit to carry, you shouldn't carry for the entirety of your life. That opinion frightens me. It's borderline leftist.
Is that really what you got from all this? Or do you just have a penchant for the melodramatic?

Old 03-23-2018, 12:46 PM

Everyone writes their own book. We have to live with the decisions we make. Even if they are bad.
Old 03-23-2018, 2:02 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_rider View Post
Not sure I understand...

if you are worried that you may "do something stupid" while carrying you have some self control/other issues you need to work on. And you should probably resolve them before you carry your firearm out and about ever.

If you are worried you won't be able to skillfully use your firearm in a defensive situation due to a head cold or just "feeling off," it's probably a confidence issue that can be resolved with additional time/training.

If you are just "feeling off" and "uncomfortable," then obviously don't carry. It's your life/your tool to protect it; you are a big boy/girl so you make the decision that best suits you and that doesn't negatively impact those around you.
This. I disagree with you being flamed for your post, even if it comes across as a bit too touchy-feely for me. Still, I can understand why a healthy person would have days when it would be a good idea to leave the gun at home. For instance, the sudden and, especially, unexpected death of a loved one may temporarily destabilize you emotionally.
Old 03-23-2018, 2:46 PM
Calguns Addict

WOW

We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.
Old 03-23-2018, 4:17 PM
Rattlesnake Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
This. I disagree with you being flamed for your post, even if it comes across as a bit too touchy-feely for me. Still, I can understand why a healthy person would have days when it would be a good idea to leave the gun at home. For instance, the sudden and, especially, unexpected death of a loved one may temporarily destabilize you emotionally.
Correction: The correct use of these two words, in THIS thread - but nowhere else in the world, is 'feelings of perfection'

In other words ... if you carry a CCW 24/7/365 and never have hysterical or depressing mood swing days like when you break a nail or something ... traumatic like that ... OHH THE HORROR and have to leave your CCW home because you don't trust yourself with a firearm Never having traumatic days enough to leaver your carry CCW home means you have feelings of perfection

Seriously though ... look ... here's a fact. 2.50 years ago my mother passed away. And yes it was traumatic, my mother and all - righhht?

BUT - Guess what !!! During all phases of the funeral ... noooooo heee DIDN'T! ... YES ... I did, I carried my CCW - to Church - shook hands with the Priest (Catholic you know), Wake, Funeral and everything.

And also guess what - I carried my comb, my wallet, truck keys too ... nooooo ... yesss I did

Last edited by ZirconJohn; 03-23-2018 at 4:19 PM..
Old 03-23-2018, 5:20 PM
Veteran Member

Reported to county
Old 03-23-2018, 5:21 PM
Veteran Member

Lol jk.

We are all humans and if you feel it should stay home then you're doing the right thing. Good on you OP.
Old 03-23-2018, 5:34 PM
Rattlesnake Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior40er View Post
Lol jk.

We are all humans and if you feel it should stay home then you're doing the right thing. Good on you OP.
Yaaa ... probably a good thing.

If you need to leave your carry CCW at home because you not having a good day; mentally and/or emotionally ... good on you.

But sure was cool shaking my Mom's Priest at her funeral with a firearm strapped to my ankle

Take care friends - carry safe, carry smart
Old 03-23-2018, 5:45 PM

I mentioned it in that other thread about the cop that shot that lady. If you're easily excitable, maybe you shouldn't be carrying a gun.
There is a reason why this is screened during the psychological exams for most of the world's elite forces.
Old 03-24-2018, 5:48 AM

if you are questioning your state of mind.......maybe it's a good idea that you don't drive a vehicle..........
Old 03-24-2018, 6:01 PM

Leave it home often. Too much hassle and I finally came to my senses about the laws of probability. And being without it feels good at times.
Old 03-24-2018, 6:03 PM

Location: My gun has killed less people than Uber’s self driving car.

No, because a criminal intent on victimizing you or your loved ones ain’t gonna give two ****s about how you feel that day.

I have, however completely brain farted a couple of times, and left it in the safe instead of carrying it. It feels very strange, since I carry pretty much all of the time. Almost felt naked without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post
Don't sweat the petty things. Pet the sweaty things.
Old 03-24-2018, 7:04 PM
Veteran Member

if you have to do a "thought" check.
better you sell all of your guns. remove all your pointy knives. and everything else you can hurt yoursrlf or someone with.
then go check into a nut hospital for a sanity check.

can one say troll.
Old 03-24-2018, 7:22 PM
Seńor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermosabeach View Post
Nope

Never

Only leave at home when I go drinking
Bingo.

And since I rarely (like once, maybe twice a year) drink outside of my home...

The only time I'm not carrying is jury duty, and once every 2 years when I have to go to the post office to get the postal money orders to renew my CCW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:40 AM
Ball Pimp 4 Border Collie
CGN Contributor

I also have a CCW and don't carry often. Mostly due to eating too much and I can't fit the holster IWB. Or I'll be going to the post office and don't want to deal with stashing it in the lock box.

I did buy a Tomcat to add to my permit to carry with shorts and a under armor T shirt. The sig 938 sticks out like a big dog.

And I have been caught once in a situation where a gun was needed. Thank god no one got killed but a woman was severally beaten before we stopped the attack.

A previous post said something about carrying at home. Let us all remember home invasions can happen anywhere at anytime. The security situation isn't what it used to be back in the good old days (pre-bush)

Last edited by bubbapug1; 03-25-2018 at 12:43 AM..
Old 03-25-2018, 6:56 AM

I only leave it when I know that I will be drinking...but not because I'm concerned that my impaired self will make poor decisions. I would hate to put myself in a position where I am forced to use my firearm and have it all blow back on me when police/lawyers find that I had been drinking. No matter how justified the situation, alcohol muddies the water.

I'm armed at all other times. Getting the mail, watching TV, going to buy milk, etc. I'd rather carry around extra pounds of weight on my hip for the rest of my life and have nothing happen than not carry it sometimes and pay for it with my life.

The fact that there is a gun in my waistband is separate from my emotions. I have good days and I have bad days...but the fact that the gun is always there does not effect (and is not effected by) my mental state of mind. Like a seat belt, it always goes on regardless of what's going on in my life.
Old 03-25-2018, 5:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandal View Post
You're just in the "over-thinking everything" phase where your perception of everyday life gets filtered through the fact that you're carrying a gun. This will (hopefully soon) pass.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoE View Post
Leave it home often. Too much hassle and I finally came to my senses about the laws of probability. And being without it feels good at times.
Yep. In my daily life I can't carry five days out of the week. At this point it's just the perk of not having to unload my handguns up on my shooting trips. :P

Last edited by j15w; 03-25-2018 at 6:01 PM..
Old 03-25-2018, 6:41 PM
Some Yahoo on the Web
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by j15w View Post
Yep. In my daily life I can't carry five days out of the week.
I'm in the same boat. Can't carry at work, but I can carry 95% of the way to work. Just store it someplace that's not at work, or in your car.
"The best gun is the one you'll have on you when you need it the most, the one you know how to use, the one that goes BANG every single time you pull the trigger. Whether that gun cost you $349 or $1,100 it's worth every penny if it saves your life, or the life of someone you love.” -Tim Schmit, CCW Magazine July 2015

Old 03-25-2018, 7:08 PM
Seńor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape1nope View Post
I'm armed at all other times. Getting the mail, watching TV, going to buy milk, etc. I'd rather carry around extra pounds of weight on my hip for the rest of my life and have nothing happen than not carry it sometimes and pay for it with my life.
Kinda funny but it always stuck in my head that it was silly having to disarm when changing the oil or otherwise working under the car.
I'm reaching, rolling... aside from discomfort, I would absolutely expose.

Wife got me a pair of coveralls for Christmas after I commented about getting my shirts/pants grimy rolling around on the pavement.
Turns out, they have "double pocket" openings so not only could I put items in the coverall pockets, I can also reach in and access me pants pockets.

Added benefit... can also reach my Shield at 2:30, but the coveralls prevent it from being revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 03-29-2018, 9:14 PM

Quote:
I got my CCW about a month ago and have carried almost daily since. Every time I put the gun on and am ready to walk out the door for work or errands, etc., I do a mental inventory to confirm that I have the proper frame-of-mind and am mentally/emotionally stable enough to fulfill the responsibility.

For what it's worth, I like to think I'm a pretty even-keeled person and don't have wild mood swings. Never had a mental health issue or taken medication for such. Most people like me and I try to get along with everyone. I just feel personally that carrying a gun everyday requires a proactively Zen-like attitude.

However, I have wondered about the wisdom of carrying if and (eventually) when my head is not in the right place and I don't feel like I can get it there. I'm thinking anything from just being "off" on a given day to dealing with a serious life issue (job loss, family emergency, etc.). Anyone else wonder about this and/or actually made a choice to leave the gun at home for a day or two?
Everybody has their good days and bad day. S*** happens. People have emotions. Alcohol, drugs, lack of sleep, or any number of things can cause a change.
I've been in situations where I was extremely angry at people. I have severe sleeping issues and frequently stay up for a 24 hr period without sleep. I've been given news about friends dying.
All while carrying.
BUT I amALWAYS in control of my judgement and ability to use a firearm when I'm carrying it.
If you believe that whatever personal issues are going on are going to affect you to the point where you lose your judgement abilities with a firearm, you either 1) should stay at home when feeling like that, or 2) need to reevaluate your mental and emotional stability in terms of carrying a gun at all.
As the pro gun side likes to say all the time, guns don't kill people. People kill people. The firearm is just the tool that you'll use in the event that you make an error in judgement or snap. If you were to snap, it doesn't matter if you have a gun or not; you'd be a danger to the public even without the gun. If s*** happens and you make an error in judgement or snap, and you don't believe that you're emotionally or mentally stable enough to exercise sound judgement with a firearm, you have deeper, more serious issues going on that go way beyond simply carrying a gun.

Edit: I limit myself to one beer when I'm carrying, I don't use any drugs, and I carry everywhere it's legal.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugershooter View Post
Everybody has their good days and bad day. S*** happens. People have emotions. Alcohol, drugs, lack of sleep, or any number of things can cause a change.
I've been in situations where I was extremely angry at people. I have severe sleeping issues and frequently stay up for a 24 hr period without sleep. I've been given news about friends dying.
All while carrying.
BUT I amALWAYS in control of my judgement and ability to use a firearm when I'm carrying it.
If you believe that whatever personal issues are going on are going to affect you to the point where you lose your judgement abilities with a firearm, you either 1) should stay at home when feeling like that, or 2) need to reevaluate your mental and emotional stability in terms of carrying a gun at all.
As the pro gun side likes to say all the time, guns don't kill people. People kill people. The firearm is just the tool that you'll use in the event that you make an error in judgement or snap. If you were to snap, it doesn't matter if you have a gun or not; you'd be a danger to the public even without the gun. If s*** happens and you make an error in judgement or snap, and you don't believe that you're emotionally or mentally stable enough to exercise sound judgement with a firearm, you have deeper, more serious issues going on that go way beyond simply carrying a gun.

Edit: I limit myself to one beer when I'm carrying, I don't use any drugs, and I carry everywhere it's legal.
Huh!?! With a valid ccw? What dept. allows you to carry & drink? Hmmm...not trying to tell you what to do, but may want to limit yourself to NO alcohol when carrying.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingShooter View Post
Huh!?! With a valid ccw? What dept. allows you to carry & drink? Hmmm...not trying to tell you what to do, but may want to limit yourself to NO alcohol when carrying.
Nevada allows you to drink below DUI level.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Swan View Post
Nevada allows you to drink below DUI level.
Wow I didn’t know that, interesting...