Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2017, 1:10 PM

Default 2nd Amendment Rally

Let's go guys. 2nd Amendment rally Feb 12th at the State Capitol. We need to stand together.

https://www.facebook.com/events/228444797600951/?ti=cl
Old 01-22-2017, 1:30 PM
Watching you, watch me.
CGN Contributor

I have $100 in for a charter bus from socal to capital . Who's in? Start a thread. I know we have transportation guys here.
Old 02-07-2017, 8:53 PM

Default Bay Area Californian

I just heard about this today. I plan to attend. I have to say it saddens me about how little press this has. No word of mouth through the gun community, very little in the Forums. Are there really this few 2A supporters in California? I really thought there was a grass roots gun supporters and everyone was on the down low to come out when the time was necessary, but it seems not so much. They held a rally in Modesto to fight the Gunmagedon and they got hundreds of people. We need THOUSANDS of support to make these changes to get our gun rights back. It seems we gun rights activists are small in numbers.

Let's RALLY UP and make a difference. knowledge is going to play a huge part as the Dems in this state have already saturated the state with misinformation. I have found that just telling people how the laws actually affect gun owners changes their minds about the laws that are being shoved down our throats.

But leave your guns at home, unless you have a permit.