Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 12-31-2017, 6:51 AM
Calguns Addict
Question What are the *3* CoCoCo NRA Members Councils doing to get more CCWs issued???

Figured I'd post this here to in order to make sure "official" NRA/CRPA folk wouldn't miss it.

Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I was over at the NRA's Members Council website and noticed that CoCoCo is highly unusual (unique?) in having not just 1, not even 2, but 3 Members Councils!!! (West CoCo based in Richmond, East CoCo based in Antioch, and Tri-Valley Area based in San Ramon)

That being the case, what -- IF ANYTHING -- is being done by all 3 Members Councils in a coordinated manner to either get Sheriff Livingston to issue more CCWs or to replace Livingston either in this coming June's elections (Nov runoff if necessary) or in 2022?
Never mistake being delusional for being optimistic.

225+ examples of CCWs Saving Lives.
Old 01-01-2018, 5:31 PM

So how does one get a Members Council going? Where I live there is supposedly a "NRA Members' Council of Stanislaus County" but it is listed as "Coming Soon to the Modesto Area!" I, and a number of FFLs and CCW instructors in the area would certainly get this ball rolling.
LTCs: WA, OR, NV, AZ, UT, FL, ME, CA, NH - with carry reciprocity in 40 states.
NRA Member
Old 01-10-2018, 6:23 PM
Calguns Addict

Probably two things - jack and ****.
I hate people that are full of hate.

It's not illegal to tip for PPT!