Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > 2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion Discuss California 2A related litigation and legal topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 03-20-2017, 5:38 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Cubed View Post
LCIs and Mag disconnects make sense to people who have little or no experience with firearms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy.thoughts View Post
Nope.

Training and mindset makes sense to people who have little or no experience with firearms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cire raeb View Post
No it does not. This lawsuit is about having choices as LCI and MDS only give you a false sense of security. LCI can break and there will be time when you need to throw into chamber without a to save your or a love one's life. I seen magazine go bad and needed to be thrown away.
C'mon guys, he said "make sense to people," not "make sense for people."
Old 03-20-2017, 5:40 PM

The incorporation of micro-stamping reveals the true purpose of the law and validates the slippery slope argument. If they can ban one class of firearm they can and will band them all.

The entire law needs to be thrown out.

Last edited by R-Cubed; 03-20-2017 at 5:43 PM..
Old 03-20-2017, 5:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
C'mon guys, he said "make sense to people," not "make sense for people."
Yea you're right, there is a difference. Geezus, Cs' in English bro.
My bad R-Cubed.
Old 03-20-2017, 6:07 PM

I think arguments went very well.

If this case is a win, it will likely be in conflict with 4th Circuit en banc in Kolbe, and with Californias many assault weapon feature bans.

Also, it seems obvious that if the LCI was applied to revolvers they would all be banned. The fact that old fashioned guns like cowboy revolvers are exempt, and double action revolvers are not subject to LCI, MDS (cylinder interlock mechanism), or microstamping also helps proves they want to ban semi-auto handguns (modern) and leave citizens technologically defenseless as the years quickly pass.

Last edited by Elgatodeacero; 03-20-2017 at 6:11 PM..
Old 03-20-2017, 6:16 PM

Quote:
After around 20 minutes of searching, I couldn't find any particularly interesting 2a quotes by any of those involved in the roster bills.
I don't doubt it seeing how the rules in are legislature was no recording allowed when bills are being debated , discussed or voted on . That changed on Nov 8th when we past Prop 54

PROP 54

Prohibits Legislature from passing any bill unless it has been in print and published on the Internet for at least 72 hours before the vote, except in cases of public emergency.

Requires the Legislature to make audiovisual recordings of all its proceedings, except closed session proceedings, and post them on the Internet.

Authorizes any person to record legislative proceedings by audio or video means, except closed session proceedings.

Allows recordings of legislative proceedings to be used for any legitimate purpose, without payment of any fee to the State.[5]

We now will be able to actually hear and see what these fools do and now can use it against them in political adds

Anyone else find it sad that those who preach tolerance CAN'T allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that they do not necessarily like or agree with) without interference.

If you have the time check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE or a picture of Mohamed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Last edited by Metal God; 03-20-2017 at 6:19 PM..