Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 05-18-2010, 12:52 PM

Ordered and received next day. I only live 30 minutes away but hey you guys are great!
Old 05-18-2010, 4:21 PM

Great prices, fast shipping, nice people, great customer service. It's quite a drive from my place but hey, it was worth it. Can't ask for more.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:35 AM

As a now two time online orderer (is that a werd? ) we are totally pleased, both time the service was quick and orders accurately fulfilled.

Hope to stop in sometime and SEE the place...and we wil give more of our business to Rifle Gear in the future!

Thank you for the great service...much appreciated!

Old 06-13-2010, 7:21 AM

I have dealt with you on a ppt and really enjoyed going to your store. CS is top notch. Friendly service. I only wish you sold handguns. Keep up the good work. Many of these gunshop should follow your lead.
Old 06-22-2010, 1:09 AM

Rifle Gear does Rock. Very nice and clean store. Excellent customer service. Nice website. Great prices. I would recommend to anybody who wants to buy quality weapons.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:23 PM

Super fast shipping! Ordered on Wednesday night and had it Friday. The 10/20 Pmags with ranger tabs are sweet! Excellent manufacturing. I need to get two more. The roll pin that makes it a permanant build is genius. If you added the ultimate bullet button tools to the front like I did they would be GTG out of the box.

"I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which they defend."-J.R.R. Tolkein
Old 07-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Veteran Member

Im becoming a bigger RG fan everyday. Even though the store front is small (they are getting a bigger place when there lease is up) they have had everything in stock ive came for at each visit. The guys are always very friendly no matter how crazy crouded the shop is. And to be honest, its hard to find gun shops where the workers treat you like a friend or even a family member. Thats a huge deal breaker for me when shopping at places is the customer service and they have got it down pretty much perfect from what ive seen at each visit.

Buying lowers is super quick, they get it done fast and efficient. And dont forget the great prices!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:43 PM

Received my 10/20 Mags. Very happy with them. Look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.
Old 07-21-2010, 1:59 PM

Just wanted to give two big thumbs up for the crew at R/G, especially Christian who went out of his way to help me with a delta ring issue on my Tac-Sol upper. I've ordered online and in person, the customer service and merchandise was always the best as was the gunsmithing I asked for. Keep up the good work and I'll be coming back for sure!
Old 09-06-2010, 9:44 PM

Rifle gear owns like no other! fast shipping! great prices! I just placed another order with them tonight,
and did a huge one last week.

I've got mad BRD/BRS and Rifle gear is the treatment
Old 09-13-2010, 2:02 PM

I was over at Riflegear over the weekend to do a PPT, which went smoothly. But while there I noticed the great selection of rifles they had on the wall. I am no doctor, but if you suffer from BRD, Riflegear is the place for you.
Old 09-23-2010, 4:10 PM

RifleGear is awesome! I made another online order yesterday and I got it today!
Old 12-31-2010, 10:09 AM

One request to may this a better place to shop.
Can you please install a ticket machine, like the bakeries.
The times I have gone there, the store is packed. Half the people there are waiting to pick up, 1/4 of the others to buy and the 1/4 of the rest just looking.
For the customer's point of view, were looking to see who's next and not cut in front of someone else. I don't want to do that to others and I don't want that to happen to me.
Keep up the good work!
Old 05-05-2011, 2:41 PM

riflegear is awesome!

i ordered a gun from them online and i chose the wrong shipping method. they changed it to ground shipping becasue it would get to me at the same time and also be free.

i also ordered some mags and i got them QUICK!

great prices and great stuff!

i'll be visiting in person next time i am in the area.

thanks riflegear!

josh
Old 05-26-2011, 1:31 PM

Simply the best Customer Service. Thanks again Riflegear!
Old 10-17-2011, 4:55 PM

you guys keep stealing my paychecks.......your killin me in a good way lol
Old 10-29-2011, 4:43 PM
CGN Contributor

Default Great Service

Before I bought I emailed with questions. Very quick response and very helpfull. Placed my order and the product in my hand the next day.
Great company to do buisness with! Will be buying more items soon from them.
Old 11-02-2011, 7:06 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!
Thumbs up Kudos to RifleGear!

I posted in another thread - but saw this sticky so figured I'd post here too...

I took my AR in today to have stubborn bullet button (from M&P15) removed and install Radlock convertible (that I purchased from them over the weekend)... very polite and friendly customer service - and swift swap of bullet buttons free of charge.

The customer service and overall vibe at this place is among the best I've encountered at a gun shop (and I've been to all of 'em in the area)... I will definitely return and recommend!

BTW, yes BB are easy to install - but the one that S&W put on my M&P was real stubborn - it wouldn't come out with a normal BB wrench and nothing else I tried worked - Riflegear had experience with difficult bullet buttons and swapped it in a few short minutes... the customer service and knowledgeable personnel is what impresses me the most.

Thanks RifleGear!
Old 04-13-2012, 9:16 PM
In Memoriam

I've ordered on line from Riflegear many times. When my buddy wanted to start his first black rifle build, the first place I recommended was Riflegear. He called to check stock and they had 4 left on the model he wanted. They suggested he place his order on line for a store pickup, which would put the lower on hold for him. We drove down there today (my first time actually in the store) and I was impressed by the customer service, the courtesy shown by the staff to everyone who walked in the door. There were several customers in the store already, but the service was quick and the DROS handled promptly. I will definitely go back, and recommend them to anyone.

And the Spike's "Zombie" lower is pretty cool.

NRA Life Member
CRPA Life Member
NRA Rifle Instructor
NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
DOJ Certified Instructor
Old 04-17-2012, 2:10 AM

Bought some pmags and a tactical rifle bag for my Colt LE6920. Took 1 business day to arrive at my doorstep. Thanks for the speedy service Riflegear! I hear so much wonderful things about you guys and I am now a fan. Looking forward to visiting your retail store soon!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:22 PM

My Father-In-Law loves Glocks and has not been able to find a large "GLOCK" gun cleaning mat . I have seen the small ones on Amazon, but he wanted a large one. During my visit this week to check out the DW Black Valor, I saw the GLOCK mat on the counter and asked if they had some for sale. The salesman said, "no, but if you want it I'll sell it to you. How cool is that?

Great service.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:37 PM

Came into the store on the 27th and picked up Timney skeletonized 3lb trigger and 2 Pmags. Decent pricing and the guy who helped me out was knowledgeable about triggers. Thanks for the help guys!

Old 01-02-2013, 12:38 PM

Came into the store on the 27th and picked up Timney skeletonized 3lb trigger and 2 Pmags. Decent pricing and the guy who helped me out was knowledgeable about triggers. Thanks for the help guys!

Old 02-13-2013, 2:55 PM

Purchased a handgun from them online yesterday. Easy website with a great inventory system!!! Went in this afternoon to renew my handgun safety certificate and do my DROS paperwork. I took the hsc test and did my paperwork in about 30min. Many thanks to BrianA who made the whole process effortless. Great Shop with Excellent Service.
Old 02-23-2013, 1:17 AM

Usually love RG. I had a minor hiccup / miscomm with them a couple years ago, in the end it was no big deal once we talked.

Went there yesterday for the first time since the Sandy Hook incident and the ensuing craze, it was weird to see their barren display cases...

RE: my "usually" comment:

I have been very interested in a 22lr pistol for a while. S&W came out with a perfect (for my needs) model pistol.

Checked Turner's weekly ad and found it available and on sale, then checked if RG had the same pistol in stock.

Yep, RG has it available. Cool! Better RG than Turner's, right?

Wrooong.

RG declined to match Turner's price of $20 less...

It was not the refusal to match the price, but the "screw you, go buy it there" attitude from the sales rep I spoke to was really disappointing.

I completely understand that the sales reps at RG have probably been daily beaten to death the last couple of months with clueless newbie questions and are sick to death of them.

However, when a customer comes in and is interested in buying a specific item -right now- (I did not ask to handle the gun or ask any questions about it) that a competitor is selling a couple bucks less and you send him away?

You must have made a fortune in the recent frenzy...

You just irritated a person that went to your shop first before buying online.

If you had it and cost a buck or two more, I bought from you.

That just ended.

Last edited by TenSeven; 02-23-2013 at 1:42 AM..
Old 02-23-2013, 7:00 AM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

^^^ with all due respect, that's the wrong attitude (IMO).

I can assure you that RG is cheaper FAR more often than Turners... I can also assure you that if you go to Turners and tell them RG has a gun cheaper, they will not match.

Right or wrong, RG probably gets tiered of the "do for me" attitude when they are typically doing better than any other LGS.

Let me ask you, If you walked into Turners and asked them to match RG - would you be in Turners forum slamming them?

BTW, I'm a fan of Turners (generally)... so it's not a slam against them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 02-25-2013, 9:18 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSeven View Post
Usually love RG. I had a minor hiccup / miscomm with them a couple years ago, in the end it was no big deal once we talked.

Went there yesterday for the first time since the Sandy Hook incident and the ensuing craze, it was weird to see their barren display cases...

RE: my "usually" comment:

I have been very interested in a 22lr pistol for a while. S&W came out with a perfect (for my needs) model pistol.

Checked Turner's weekly ad and found it available and on sale, then checked if RG had the same pistol in stock.

Yep, RG has it available. Cool! Better RG than Turner's, right?

Wrooong.

RG declined to match Turner's price of $20 less...

It was not the refusal to match the price, but the "screw you, go buy it there" attitude from the sales rep I spoke to was really disappointing.

I completely understand that the sales reps at RG have probably been daily beaten to death the last couple of months with clueless newbie questions and are sick to death of them.

However, when a customer comes in and is interested in buying a specific item -right now- (I did not ask to handle the gun or ask any questions about it) that a competitor is selling a couple bucks less and you send him away?

You must have made a fortune in the recent frenzy...

You just irritated a person that went to your shop first before buying online.

If you had it and cost a buck or two more, I bought from you.

That just ended.
So because we politely told you we couldn't give you a 5% discount on a $399 firearm, which just happens to be the ONLY S&W model we have in stock at all, that automatically infers a "screw you" attitude If there is a problem with the demeanor of one of my sales guy I would like to know. Which sales guy was it? Send me a PM if you prefer.

www.riflegear.com

Last edited by shark92651; 02-25-2013 at 1:24 PM..
Old 02-26-2013, 9:54 PM

Went in today to do a PPT. Frank was courteous, polite, was able to get us taken care of in a timely fashion, and all in all was a fantastic experience. This is the way a gun store should take care of their customers! Riflegear comes through again!!
Old 03-16-2013, 5:00 PM

Thanks for the super smooth PPT for my AR lowers! You guys were so helpful and nice I decided to drop another $100 in your store on mags and tools.
Appreciate the good customer service.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:35 AM

I wanted to give a shout out to the RG guys. This was my first time at the store and my second order (got PMags last time they were in stock). I was able to get there on my lunch break, jail my rifle, and get back to work in under an hour. I was super impressed and will for sure be coming back.

Thanks
Old 04-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Veteran Member

I wish I had a local Rifle Gear. I guess the online store will have to do.
Old 04-28-2013, 6:17 PM

Another shout out to the Rifle gear group. I came from Thousand Oaks to buy a Glock 19 not just because they are about the only ones around that had one but they are no gouging prices like some places. I have been a customer for a few years now and will continue to for the honesty and integrity of RG. Thank you all very much and keep up the great work.
Old 04-30-2013, 5:37 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
Another shout out to the Rifle gear group. I came from Thousand Oaks to buy a Glock 19 not just because they are about the only ones around that had one but they are no gouging prices like some places. I have been a customer for a few years now and will continue to for the honesty and integrity of RG. Thank you all very much and keep up the great work.
Thank you for the feedback! We're glad we were able to take care of you

-Team RG

Gear On Sale
Contact Us
Follow Us On: Facebook - Instagram
Old 04-30-2013, 8:48 PM

As a fairly new gun owner, I have had an incredible experience with my purchases at Riflegear. I had a Remington 870 for quite a while now and bought a colt m4 22lr last year. In the last few months, I bought my first handgun (Glock G19) and a Colt 6920 at Riflegear. They have professional and friendly. I love how they run their shop with class and skill. I will remain a customer for a long time.
Old 05-01-2013, 1:43 PM

Thumbs up

Nice website update! Now you can compare firearms across manufacturers by caliber.
Old 10-10-2013, 1:33 PM

On Tuesday I went to RG to get a few parts. Arrived in the early afternoon thinking there would be few, if any, other customers at that time of day.

Wroooong... took my number and saw there were 6-7 people ahead of me. Oh well, I'm here now and may as well just wait and get it over with.

Not 10 seconds later a sales rep came out of the back and asked if anyone was here to buy parts only, not a firearm?

Excellent! My hand went up immediately. Told the rep the parts I wanted, he got them, rang me up, and I was out the front door in about 3 minutes.

Way to go RG!
Old 10-10-2013, 6:24 PM

As someone who is new to the AK world, I would like to really thank the guys up at RG for the assistance I received. I read in a post above where someone thought that the gents behind the counter might be tired of newbies asking questions...that is NOT AT ALL what I experienced. I had picked up a NDS-2 AKM receiver and needed a parts kit for it. I didn't really have any idea what to look for. Someone came out of the back with a print up of everything I would need to build my own AK...WHO ELSE does that? I mean seriously?

I will continue to give you guys my business, and thank you.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:32 PM

Thank you to RG guys...you're the best ! I bought my first AR lowers and you guys have been nothing but great with me, even with my expired lic. issue.

I may not be psychic, but I see myself and my paychecks in your store again in the near future.
Old 12-21-2013, 6:54 PM

Thank you very much Riflegear for making my visit very smooth and easy especially for a quiet guy. My brother didn't think I had it in me to buy a long gun and he offer me $100 if I buy it. This was my first time doing DROS and I was nervous as heck, but the staff were friendly and patient, they did almost all the talking for me. Thanks again Brian and Andre, I will definitely be back once I have the cash to spend.
Old 01-02-2014, 8:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPO_Kim View Post
Thank you very much Riflegear for making my visit very smooth and easy especially for a quiet guy. My brother didn't think I had it in me to buy a long gun and he offer me $100 if I buy it. This was my first time doing DROS and I was nervous as heck, but the staff were friendly and patient, they did almost all the talking for me. Thanks again Brian and Andre, I will definitely be back once I have the cash to spend.
Same here. Went there on NYE and braved the long lines and wait. They were on their game and made sure everyone got the same awesome service. Many thanks to John and the crew for giving 100%