Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 06-07-2017, 7:51 AM

Default RANT!!!

I like California but I hate trying to buy guns in this state! I served to protect the freedoms granted to me, my family has sacrificed time away from their father/husband. I missed precious birthdays and once in a lifetime "first time" events! But when I want to exercise my rights I have to find one that's "approved" then still WAIT 10 FREAKIN DAYS TO GET IT!!!! Maybe we should make other people wait 10 days for their rights. 10 days for gay marriage, 10 days for transgender modification, etc etc. I find it funny how certian groups get the media coverage and these groups get their rights granted. I understand that alot of these groups have been 'persecuted' for a while and fought to get those rights. The right to bear arms have been a citizens right since the founding of this country! Yet, media constantly bashes and restricts 2A rights and makes us look like a bunch murdering sociopathes. But, if I wanted to self identify as unicorn or something, "oh well that's ok it's his right to be a unicorn if that's how he self identifies"

Ok I feel better now. I just had to let that out. I'm sure it happens all the time on here, but I get really frustrated sometimes how this state is ran...maybe I'll start running for office. Penetrate and destroy from within....
Got mah home def self def STFH close quarter blah blah humma Schumma herp a derp EMP EOW ready for Mad Max blah blah Red Dawn merca good2go hunker down bugout bag rock n roll preppd up for apocalypse Internet Walter Mitty cyber diahrrea gum flapping fantasy nonsense
Old 06-07-2017, 9:10 AM

All those folks in SacraTaxAmento were elected by the sheeple of this state with the help of Unions and gobbermint workers....so the folks made this bed....

IMHO, while there are many rights granted by interpretation and addition, those 10 enumerated in the Bill of Rights, the inalienable rights as granted by God and nature, are those that need the most staunch defense. So I could never support 2A rights at the expense of the other 9 of 10, though I can appreciate how many feel when 2A rights are encroached upon. Hopefully President Trump will have the opportunity to appoint another Justice or two to SCOTUS and we might see the tide start to turn.
Old 06-07-2017, 9:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepergeo View Post
All those folks in SacraTaxAmento were elected by the sheeple of this state with the help of Unions and gobbermint workers....so the folks made this bed....
I think thats the pisser of it for me....I'm not from this state. I'm a PA native and after I retired I ended up just staying here due to Family and wifes career and whatnot. Its a something I gladly live with just sometimes the laws here really piss me off.

I agree with your statement but what if trump can't fix it. Or in 4 years another "hillary" or Bernie gets elected? Then what?
Got mah home def self def STFH close quarter blah blah humma Schumma herp a derp EMP EOW ready for Mad Max blah blah Red Dawn merca good2go hunker down bugout bag rock n roll preppd up for apocalypse Internet Walter Mitty cyber diahrrea gum flapping fantasy nonsense
Old 06-07-2017, 12:55 PM

The thought of Hillary makes me sick, but ya know, Bernie would be worse....maybe not as bad as Gavin, but bad.

Trumps SCOTUS appointments will likely be out only salvation.