Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Tracy Rifle and Pistol
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2011, 1:36 AM

Default Complaint Department

Gee, I "JUST" heard that you guys gave a Vietnam Combat vet a hard time a while back...

You told him he has no freedom of speech??

Gee, he went to war for this country, most likely went thru hell there then came back and has been going thru hell here, in the land he fought for.

In my opinion he has all the freedom of speech he wants, 'coz if it wasn't for guys like him that served this country, you guys won't be selling guns!!

And yes, any semi-assault weapon can be made to be FULL AUTO. Just buy the parts and drop them in, easy as pie.

From what I heard (lots of ppl are talking about this), is that what i typed in the last line is what set Mike off...slamming the guys gun bag on the counter, and tossing him out...is that good customer service? OR better yet, is it respect for this man that went to war when his country called him to do so??

I used to come in and buy stuff from you guys, I've had to endure lots of phases of attitudes...but this one takes the cake!!! I know of a bunch of ppl that will not even look at your store anymore, let alone shop there...and the list is growing.

Shame on you for disrespecting a Vietnam vet, and I should know as I'm a 'Nam vet too.

But no freedom of speech? Glad your not my congressman!

If I was you guys, find this guy and offer him an apology, if your a decent kind of guy...

ARE YOU?