Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 5:49 PM

Default Custom Ruger 10-22, REM 700 "T.W.S.", Valtro PM5, *95338*

☆Custom Ruger 10/22
.22 cal.
$400 firm
Slick little 10/22 with a Nikon scope, Harris bipod, Butler Creek heavy barrel, aftermarket stock and one 10 round magazine. I also have the factory walnut stock that goes with it. I bought it used years ago and I've put less than 20 rounds through it.

☆Remington 700P TWS (Tactical Weapon System) *Law Enforcement sniper rifle package.*
.308 Winchester
$2,000 firm
Practically brand new with only 20 break-in rounds through the barrel. Comes complete with everything from the factory, (26" barrel, Leupold scope, Harris bipod, sling, pelican case and 5.11 sniper/soft case). Also comes with over 500 rounds of quality match grade .308 ammo. The setup costs over $3300 through a dealer. Ive got another few hundred in ammo. Get yourself a great deal and buy this package!

☆Valtro PM5
12 gauge, magazine fed pump action
$1,000 firm
Rare Italian made pump action shotgun. Has both a factory fixed buttstock with pistol grip and a folding buttstock. Also comes with 6 seven round magazines and sling. Never been fired.

☆Mossberg 500
12 gauge, magazine fed pump action
{SOLD}
Comes with Venom Sidewinder magazine fed modification. Has 2 stick mags and 2 drum mags. Also with folding stock and nylon sling. Never been fired.

☆Wasr-10 AK-47 with 1,000 rounds of ammo.
7.62×39mm
{SOLD}
Like new with only 20 rounds fired. Factory furniture replaced with all black Magpul furniture. Shark fin kydex wrap installed for CA compliance. No mags included.

☆KEL-TEC KSG
12 gauge, pump action
{SOLD}
Brand new, never fired. Comes with Magpul BUIS, bandolier sling and 500 rounds of Aguila mini-shells in two .50 cal. ammo cans. Both slug and shot. Will post pics soon.

☆Three (3) "featureless" Rainier Arms AR-15 rifles.
5.56/.223 cal.
{SOLD}
One rifle is piston operated with zero rounds fired and the other two are direct impingement with less than one hundred rounds fired. All three come with nylon bungee slings, Magpul BUIS, and Fortis angled foregrips. The rifles do not come with magazines but will include original pistol grips.

☆Benelli M4
12 gauge, semiautomatic
{SOLD}
Comes with six round side saddle, Surefire picatinny railed foregrip, larger bolt handle, extended magazine tube, and nylon sling. Also have factory parts. Never been fired.

☆Springfield Socom II w/extended top rail
7.62/.308
{SOLD}
It has the black stock and comes in factory configuration with Voltor railed forend and sling. Comes with one 10 round magazine and less than 100 rounds fired. I also have two other fiberglass stocks for it, one is black and has an adjustable cheek rest. The other is a desert tan color. They will come with the rifle as well.

☆FNH PS90
5.7×28MM cal.
{SOLD}
Has factory red dot sight with cover. Factory barrel and muzzle brake, but hard to find aftermarket barrel and muzzle brake is installed. Comes with nylon sling and five 10/50 round magazines. Comes with a bullet button and factory mag releases. Very few rounds fired.

☆FNH FS2000
5.56/.223 cal.
{SOLD}
Has factory picatinny railed forearm and rare faux suppressor. Comes with nylon sling and Magpul BUIS. Does not come with any mags. Very few rounds fired.

PM me for complete details and pics.

Last edited by Quiet; 11-20-2023 at 8:29 PM..
Closed Thread