Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Survival and Preparations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Survival and Preparations Long and short term survival and 'prepping'.

Old 12-13-2012, 6:13 PM
Calguns Addict

looks great if you arent buried in snow half the year. try going in January or february.
Old 12-13-2012, 6:18 PM

I have a buddy not far from that area who said that the local economy was really bad. I've seen that in a number of places and your's is the first post to say it was good. To be fair, myy buddy said that finding anything better than working at Walmart (if there's even one around) or as a cook, things are very limited, so that was his baseline of comparison. My buddy loves it there, though he may be a bit "off", as he and his wife sleep on the porch year-round, even with the snow...

OTOH, if you have an internet business (or are a writer... or composer) you're all set.

Last edited by kb58; 12-13-2012 at 6:22 PM..
Old 12-14-2012, 3:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb58 View Post
I have a buddy not far from that area who said that the local economy was really bad. I've seen that in a number of places and your's is the first post to say it was good. To be fair, myy buddy said that finding anything better than working at Walmart (if there's even one around) or as a cook, things are very limited, so that was his baseline of comparison. My buddy loves it there, though he may be a bit "off", as he and his wife sleep on the porch year-round, even with the snow...

OTOH, if you have an internet business (or are a writer... or composer) you're all set.
Yeah Im not getting that. Down here half the stores are closed and up there I did not see one empty building. But remember a decent house and payment is 650/month up there so how much job do you need? You do not need a 4500/mo job for both you and the wife to survive.
Here.........

https://labor.idaho.gov/idahoworks/e...&jsSortBy=Rank

Last edited by problemchild; 12-14-2012 at 3:57 AM..
Old 12-17-2012, 11:06 PM

My wife and I are currently looking at some spots in the White Mountains in AZ. ID, and MT are also up for consideration. CO was, but it's pretty much off the list now. What made you choose ID over other places?
Old 12-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Banned

Co <was> here also. Going to ID in feb for some recon. Boise or twin falls. To start. May not have the trees but winter may have less snow to shovel. Thans for the pics. Beautiful area.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemchild View Post
Yeah Im not getting that. Down here half the stores are closed and up there I did not see one empty building. But remember a decent house and payment is 650/month up there so how much job do you need? You do not need a 4500/mo job for both you and the wife to survive.
Here.........

https://labor.idaho.gov/idahoworks/e...&jsSortBy=Rank
Where are you that half the stores are closed? I could transfer to Idaho with my company but I would literally make less than 25% of what I make here. Some guys did transfer and while the hunting and gun laws are great, a $1800 AR with a $250 SBR stamp, 1k can and another $250 stamp becomes out of reach when your only making $15 an hour and don't get hours every week.

Also, heating the house is very expensive when its -F. Don't get me wrong, Idaho is beautiful and the freedom is still great, but going there thinking the economy is going to be better did not work well for the guys the I know who transferred.

It may work better for you and your circumstances and I hope it does. When retire I will look into moving but I really don't want to freeze my nuts off or shovel snow when I'm old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Old 12-27-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yehosha View Post
My wife and I are currently looking at some spots in the White Mountains in AZ. ID, and MT are also up for consideration. CO was, but it's pretty much off the list now. What made you choose ID over other places?
Problemchild, as my family and I are making the same decision as you in your wife, any insight into what made you chose ID over other locations would be helpful. Any chance you'd share with us what led you to your location choice?
Old 12-27-2012, 11:57 AM

CDA has a great gun shop too. They do custom builds as well as have a lot of other guns and products and their prices are pretty good. Check out "Downtown Guns and Ammo."

http://www.downtownguns.com/
Old 12-27-2012, 1:37 PM

Five friends of mine (families) moved up there ten years ago or so (Rathdrum, Post Falls, etc.) Three families have come back to San Diego, one couple divorced and she's back in San Diego and he's working the South Dakota oil fields and the fifth one (the original) passed away this year (wife is still there.)

Not as easy as it sounds -- work was tough to find and didn't pay that well (and they locals don't like Californians quite so much). The one in the S. Dakota was selling real estate until the economy collapsed. Then he was driving a school bus.

Beautiful area and cold winters -- I also have family in the Sandpoint area, but they've been there a long time.

Good luck!

(PS -- I'd probably have joined the exodus ten years ago but my wife doesn't like to be cold and I'm kinda fond of her! )
Old 12-27-2012, 2:52 PM

BEAUTIFUL!
Old 12-28-2012, 1:18 AM

Amazing pictures. My wife and I have decided that we are done with CA and are moving to either Boise Metro or CDA. We probably won't make the move for 4-5 months but any information you have would be fantastic.

Do you have any advise between Boise and CDA? My wife is a new Medical Assistant and I am a Realtor.

Jeff
Next... Remington 700?

"A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε
Old 12-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKESSEL View Post
Amazing pictures. My wife and I have decided that we are done with CA and are moving to either Boise Metro or CDA. We probably won't make the move for 4-5 months but any information you have would be fantastic.

Do you have any advise between Boise and CDA? My wife is a new Medical Assistant and I am a Realtor.

Jeff

CDA is a lush, tree covered, lakes everywhere, rivers everywhere and just down right awesome. Boise is in the high desert and not near as "wet" as CDA. CDA has many other smaller towns around it and then Spokane down the road. Boise is all by itself for the most part.

We like CDA. I think it is mostly a resort town with not much manufacturing though. The pay scale is not as high as the big city. Buy small and pay low for your house. Places are sitting for sale for a long time. Look at East spirit lake for land and houses. All lots are at least 10 acres and tree covered with water, power and natural gas. Great deals to be had.

I think we are going to pay cash for some land and maybe stick a log cabin on it. Maybe ...will see how things go.
Old 12-30-2012, 5:01 AM

in reading through this thread (thanks OP) I'm seeing a lot of the same discussions that my wife and I have been having (she's born and raised SoCal). Our compromise is that we decided that we can downsize dramatically and keep something small in SD (for social ties and access to some business clients) and be ID snowbirds. If I can get her up there for extended periods hopefully she'll acclimate and want less time in CA!

Anyway, in our research I found this site that provides a lot of info on the various cities/regions (weather, jobs, housing, etc), and has links to forum discussions that answer some of the questions being posted here.

Best to all....

http://www.city-data.com/city/Idaho.html

Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest.

-- From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775
Old 01-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Veteran Member

sorry to bump this but man those pics are just, just, I can't see the screen I think my eye's are leaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
More what? More crazy?
You live in California. There's always more crazy. It's a renewable resource.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:51 AM

Fantastic pictures!

I'm also considering a move to ID. Did you visit Sandpoint? I'd like to buy some land on the outskirts of Sandpoint set up a temporary yurt and build my dream house.

I sent you a PM regarding your information about Idaho.
Old 01-21-2013, 8:17 PM

Uncle lives there and dad is going in about a month and hopefully I'm only a year or two away myself. Work in the oil industry here in California and it's drying up work wise money isn't what it used to be so time to move on! Frankly the money has kept me here too long anyways.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Veteran Member

I grew up in the area just farther north in Sandpoint, only been here in CA for 6 years, and its a great place to live. Jobs are tough though, I'm not sure what you found but the big industry currently in the panhandle in tourism. The ski resorts, guided hunts, home rentals, boat rentals and hotels employ a good number of people. Logging used to be the primary industry but most of the mills have been shut down. Wen I go back to visits half the people I used to know have moved away, the other half are retires out of CA. Half of the retires are cops and firefighters. As long as you stay in the Couerd A'lene/Post Falls area you should have a better shot at finding work.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:27 PM

I love northern Idaho and western Montana. Even Spokane is nice. I'd really like to move there. Hopefully before retirement, which is nearly 20 years away.

I'm planning on taking the family up there in June. The wife has never seen the area. Hopefully, she'll feel the same way I do about the area.

Job wise, I could continue working with my same employer. As an airline pilot, I can commute to work down to SLC, or any of the other domiciles we have. That said, commuting isn't very fun.
Old 01-26-2013, 9:21 PM

Thx for all the gorgeous pics....what motivation to get out of this Communist State.
Old 01-29-2013, 5:22 PM

The wife and I have been talking about moving out of Cali as well. Idaho is on the list as well as TX, CO (keep going back and forth), UT, TN and SC.

The only thing keeping us here right now is my parents. Dad is turning 80 in March and health is going down. Mom will be 72 in Feb. I have been talking to them about moving to the same place as us, where ever we end up.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:59 AM

PC, I don't know how you got the impression that there are plenty of jobs in the CDA area. Well let me rephrase that, there are jobs, if you are in the medical field. Before everyone says I have no idea what I am talking about, I'll give you some history. My wife and I moved here last spring. We moved only after she had a job offer. She is a PA. She makes decent money. We bought before we came. I searched for 4 months for employment before even getting a interview. No I was not picky, I applied for virtually all work that I was qualified for, including very remedial labor. I was/am a ASE master technician. I have no desire to work as a mechanic anymore. Most jobs out here pay very little. Some examples; cabelas $9.00/hr, landscaping $7-11/hr with experience, firefighters start at 36k for kootenai fire, smaller departments are $9.25/hr, police officers 19.15/hr. Some people choose to commute to spokane because the wages are higher.
So, I am just trying to tell everyone the grass is not always greener, there always is some sort of compromise. With all that said, I haveno desire to move back to california. Life has been awesome out here, but very different. Not everyone assimilates to the way things are here. Best advice, come with a job secured and plenty of cash.

Last edited by stinkfinger; 01-30-2013 at 1:28 PM.. Reason: Minor detail
Old 01-30-2013, 3:50 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls View Post
My Mom and Step Dad live in the Weiser area. with property on the Snake river and the other side of the little town.
They're general contractors, they stay very busy building homes, cabins, barns, remodels for lot's of Ca. transplants.

Too cold for me.
I have ended up stopping at the Weiser McDonald's every year on my annual drive north to Boomershoot in Orofino Idaho. Nice town, and friendly people.

1/3 of my reason for my annual trip to Idaho is Boomershoot itself (3 days of long-range explosive targets, duh!), 1/3 is the amazing views on the drive from Boise north on US 95 (as amazing as anything in Bavaria at the right time of year), and 1/3 is the gorgeous views of the Clearwater canyon on the drive down Cavendish Road to Orofino every afternoon from the shooting site. The only time I take off work every year is to go to Idaho, it's that spectacular. And people tell us it's even prettier further north.

I am sure there are equally amazing views in California, but I haven't encountered them yet. Even U.S. 1 doesn't compare IMO.

My wife and I are in California for the foreseeable future, but our eventual retreat/vacation/retirement home will be either in Oregon's Wallowa Valley or somewhere in Idaho.

Honorary Board Member, the California Gun Rights Foundation
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
Yes I'm an attorney. No, this post does not contain legal advice or opinion.
Old 01-30-2013, 3:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkfinger View Post
PC, I don't know how you got the impression that there are plenty of jobs in the CDA area. Well let me rephrase that, there are jobs, if you are in the medical field. Before everyone says I have no idea what I am talking about, I'll give you some history. My wife and I moved here last spring. We moved only after she had a job offer. She is a PA. She makes decent money. We bought before we came. I searched for 4 months for employment before even getting a interview. No I was not picky, I applied for virtually all work that I was qualified for, including very remedial labor. I was/am a ASE master technician. I have no desire to work as a mechanic anymore. Most jobs out here pay very little. Some examples; cabelas $9.00/hr, landscaping $7-11/hr with experience, firefighters start at 36k for kootenai fire, smaller departments are $9.25/hr, police officers 19.15/hr. Some people choose to commute to spokane because the wages are higher.
So, I am just trying to tell everyone the grass is not always greener, there always is some sort of compromise. With all that said, I haveno desire to move back to california. Life has been awesome out here, but very different. Not everyone assimilates to the way things are here. Best advice, come with a job secured and plenty of cash.
I posted in another thread, but it was just in the Statesman that Idaho has the lowest wages of any state. It doesn't have the lowest income because so many Idaho households have 2 full time jobs.

We love it here as well, but pay very careful attention to wages, and what the median house price is for the area, NOT for what you are used to as a Californian. The median home price is the price median local jobs will support.

Do not move here with a big debt load...
Old 01-30-2013, 5:33 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtolean View Post
I posted in another thread, but it was just in the Statesman that Idaho has the lowest wages of any state. It doesn't have the lowest income because so many Idaho households have 2 full time jobs.

We love it here as well, but pay very careful attention to wages, and what the median house price is for the area, NOT for what you are used to as a Californian. The median home price is the price median local jobs will support.

Do not move here with a big debt load...
if or when i move from this crappy state that has always been my concern and plan is to have a job first and then find a place to live. and of course some money to help out getting there and adjusting. that may be a little easier after selling my uncles house since he passed away and i'm the sole heir and executor of his estate as they call it.

but always a job is my biggest concern when moving out of state.

Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Old 01-30-2013, 7:15 PM

Quote:
PC, I don't know how you got the impression that there are plenty of jobs in the CDA area. Well let me rephrase that, there are jobs, if you are in the medical field. Before everyone says I have no idea what I am talking about, I'll give you some history. My wife and I moved here last spring. We moved only after she had a job offer. She is a PA. She makes decent money. We bought before we came. I searched for 4 months for employment before even getting a interview. No I was not picky, I applied for virtually all work that I was qualified for, including very remedial labor. I was/am a ASE master technician. I have no desire to work as a mechanic anymore. Most jobs out here pay very little. Some examples; cabelas $9.00/hr, landscaping $7-11/hr with experience, firefighters start at 36k for kootenai fire, smaller departments are $9.25/hr, police officers 19.15/hr. Some people choose to commute to spokane because the wages are higher. So, I am just trying to tell everyone the grass is not always greener, there always is some sort of compromise...
That backs up what I've been hearing. My take on it is that it's a place you retire to due to its low cost of living - assuming the cold by that age hasn't made it a no-go. Like others have said, it's a beautiful place, just not somewhere you show up needing to pay bills.
Old 01-31-2013, 5:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb58 View Post
That backs up what I've been hearing. My take on it is that it's a place you retire to due to its low cost of living - assuming the cold by that age hasn't made it a no-go. Like others have said, it's a beautiful place, just not somewhere you show up needing to pay bills.
Idaho is in the top 3 places for retirees to move to, and is #1 in the west.

My wife and I are in our 30's though...no way I'd wait 10 or 20 years to have the life I wanted.

Debt is another name for the present consumption of future earnings, which you have not yet earned. If you are looking at moving to a place with lower earnings, you had better make sure you have not already consumed your future earnings based on a California salary.
Old 01-31-2013, 5:52 AM

I have buddy that moved there in July 12'. Two weeks later I get a text that says I should move there, it's the best decision he has ever made. He lives in Hayden, so I've been looking at jobs around the Couer D' Alene area. I'm planning on going up there in May or June, I've also been following the weather on an app on my iPhone. Spent a week in Athol during the summer 90'. Had a lot of fun, lots of lakes to fish in. I'm hope I can find a job, I could use a change.
Old 01-31-2013, 6:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
if or when i move from this crappy state that has always been my concern and plan is to have a job first and then find a place to live. and of course some money to help out getting there and adjusting. that may be a little easier after selling my uncles house since he passed away and i'm the sole heir and executor of his estate as they call it.

but always a job is my biggest concern when moving out of state.
The money you would have from your uncles estate would help you out a lot more than most people come out here with.
If you have any questions, pm me.
Old 01-31-2013, 6:19 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
The money you would have from your uncles estate would help you out a lot more than most people come out here with.
If you have any questions, pm me.
It has been a thought to move out of state for quite a while. I have family still here. I have not ruled out moving out of here. And I have thought of the money from the estate to move from here.

Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
contact the governor
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Old 01-31-2013, 6:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOC5150 View Post
I have buddy that moved there in July 12'. Two weeks later I get a text that says I should move there, it's the best decision he has ever made. He lives in Hayden, so I've been looking at jobs around the Couer D' Alene area. I'm planning on going up there in May or June, I've also been following the weather on an app on my iPhone. Spent a week in Athol during the summer 90'. Had a lot of fun, lots of lakes to fish in. I'm hope I can find a job, I could use a change.
I agree. It is a great place to live. I just want everyone to know that moving here will improve your life by leaps and bounds. It is all relative. Just in different dollar amounts.
Also, a lot of people do not take into consideration other expenses that come with moving here. Examples; snow tires, all wheel drive vehicle, snow thrower/snow plow, snow shovel, ice melt, firewood (especially if that is how you heat your home), winter gas bill (if that is how you heat your home).
I just am trying to give everyone a idea of what I have experienced since moving out here. Everyone's will be different. My wife and I are very lucky that we had friends here before we moved. Otherwise it would have been a lot more difficult.
Let me know when you get here. If you have any questions, pm me.
Old 01-31-2013, 4:00 PM

Just got confirmation for my trip to Idaho for an interview in parma for next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-31-2013, 4:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

What the hell are you going to do in Parma?
Old 01-31-2013, 4:52 PM

Ag chemical retail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-31-2013, 5:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

That makes sense. Hope you're darn good at it though. Not a whole lot by way of surplus employment out there. GL.
Old 01-31-2013, 5:49 PM

Quote:
I agree. It is a great place to live. I just want everyone to know that moving here will improve your life by leaps and bounds. It is all relative. Just in different dollar amounts.
Also, a lot of people do not take into consideration other expenses that come with moving here. Examples; snow tires, all wheel drive vehicle, snow thrower/snow plow, snow shovel, ice melt, firewood (especially if that is how you heat your home), winter gas bill (if that is how you heat your home).
I just am trying to give everyone a idea of what I have experienced since moving out here. Everyone's will be different. My wife and I are very lucky that we had friends here before we moved. Otherwise it would have been a lot more difficult.
Let me know when you get here. If you have any questions, pm me.
Well first off, where in Idaho are you?
Old 01-31-2013, 6:40 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingX View Post
Judging from his other posts, he is near Coeur d'Alene. Majestically beautiful area. But all should heed his warnings about employment and wages. Jobs are scarce, meaningful jobs are scarcer. For someone going there for "prepping" reasons that is worthy of consideration. I lived on both ends of that beautiful state for a quarter-century. True, the unemployment rate is lower than CA. They also value work more (generally speaking), and the state runs a service to help people find work. But, looking beyond raw numbers the truth is a lot of people are earning between 6 and 11 dollars an hour as a busboy or telemarketer or mall-kiosk jockey, so they don't hit the unemployment rolls but raising a family or getting ahead can be extremely challenging and unlike states like CA, the prospects of "moving up the food chain" so-to-speak top out pretty quickly if not immediately.

That all said, the trade offs are definitely worthy of consideration. It's not everywhere you can go hunting 10 minutes or less from your driveway and actually trust the water in streams to be worthy of drinking or cooking with. It's a wonderland in a lot of ways. If you're independently wealthy, or want to work until you're 70, it's a place unlike any other.
Old 01-31-2013, 6:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingX View Post
30 miles east of cda.
Old 01-31-2013, 7:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyrock View Post
Judging from his other posts, he is near Coeur d'Alene. Majestically beautiful area. But all should heed his warnings about employment and wages. Jobs are scarce, meaningful jobs are scarcer. For someone going there for "prepping" reasons that is worthy of consideration. I lived on both ends of that beautiful state for a quarter-century. True, the unemployment rate is lower than CA. They also value work more (generally speaking), and the state runs a service to help people find work. But, looking beyond raw numbers the truth is a lot of people are earning between 6 and 11 dollars an hour as a busboy or telemarketer or mall-kiosk jockey, so they don't hit the unemployment rolls but raising a family or getting ahead can be extremely challenging and unlike states like CA, the prospects of "moving up the food chain" so-to-speak top out pretty quickly if not immediately.

That all said, the trade offs are definitely worthy of consideration. It's not everywhere you can go hunting 10 minutes or less from your driveway and actually trust the water in streams to be worthy of drinking or cooking with. It's a wonderland in a lot of ways. If you're independently wealthy, or want to work until you're 70, it's a place unlike any other.
This is true.
Please rest assured that I am not trying to scare or discourage anyone from moving to Idaho. I am just trying to paint a whole picture of what to expect.

Although, I live in the silver valley. I would be weary of drinking water from the coeur d'alene river or any streams near me. At least in large volumes. This area was very heavily mined for a very long period of time. The EPA is still re-mediating lead from residents yards.

Also, very few people understand how much money it really takes to build on a parcel of land. If you do not live near city gas, water and power, your wallet will be considerably lighter. My friend had his well dug in 1994, 295 feet, to a tune of $10,000. I could not image what it would be now. Having power run to your property is also not cheap.

Everyday there are more people moving here, especially from california. There are a very large number of california retirees here, and a large majority are snowbirds.
Old 02-01-2013, 8:39 AM

I have been looking into Idaho for a while now. I am hoping to make the change in the next year. I have very little debt, and should have it paid off within 6 months. My wife is going to nursing school, and currently works in a pharmacy. Not sure what jobs will be like up there for her. For me, I am a welder, and what I have seen there (at least on job search engines) is that pay is equal to what it is here for welders, and sometimes better. There is not much of a demand here, I see maybe one job a month come up within a 45 minute commute radius. When I look in Idaho, I generally see a dozen or so welding/fabrication jobs, which gives me some confidence.

Welders here, I generally see jobs listed at $12 an hour, sometimes $13. In Idaho, I generally see them between $11-16 an hour, and I have seen some in the Hayden area for up to $24 with enough experience.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:46 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Although, I live in the silver valley. I would be weary of drinking water from the coeur d'alene river or any streams near me. At least in large volumes. This area was very heavily mined for a very long period of time. The EPA is still re-mediating lead from residents yards.
is that area a super fund site? from what you say it sounds like it. not suprised though.

Quote:
Everyday there are more people moving here, especially from california. There are a very large number of california retirees here, and a large majority are snowbirds.
of course a lot of people are moving from here. look at what is happening. sine their vote doesn't mean Sh*t here anymore they are doing it with their wallets and feat. they are outta here. can't say i blame anyone for moving from here this place is a sesspool of crap and statism at it's best.

contact the governor
NRA Life Member.

Last edited by chris; 02-01-2013 at 11:53 AM..