Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-10-2018, 7:45 AM

Default ► Sabatti Match Bolt Action Rifle WITH ► Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x Scope

UPDATE: AFTER 9 WEEKS, on Friday, February 16, 2018. ULTRASOUND REVEALED TWO BEATING HEARTS! TWINS!!!!

I am going going to be a father of 3 girls. I'm truly a blessed man. Wife is ECSTATIC!

Please, need this rifle gone. Being a responsible father is now my #1 priority. I will teach my girls to shoot when they are of age, however, selling my Sabatti Precision Setup will help a lot with the financial responsibilities.

Difficult rifle to find, Sabatii has been around for bolt actions have a huge following in Europe. Made in Italy.

>>> CHAMBERED IN 308

Sabatti has been making firearms since the 1700s. To say they know how to make a proper bolt action with a quality barrel is an understatement. This is a barrel that shoots less than 1/2 MOA with Federal Sierra Match Kings. My best group was actually with Sig Sauer Elite Performance Match 168 Grain.

Most surprising, was this rifle shot a 3/4 MOA with 150 Grain Fiocchi ball ammunition during my second range trip to zero the Athlon Scope.

I'm not even that good of a rifleman. I'm certain someone more skilled than I can do much better.

68 rounds through her from two range trips (logged).

Properly broken in for the first 12 rounds (boresnake, clp, borensake) after each round.

This is without a doubt in my mind a PRECISION Bolt Action Rifle that will hold it's own with custom builds. Trigger is light, (measured 1.8 pounds), zero take up. It's better than the Calvin Elite I had on my Remington 700.

The rifle has the custom requested 27" Barrel, Stainless Steel, Crowned, HEAVY contour, Barrel Flex is out of the question and recoil feels like shooting a 223.

Although I'll be honest, this is definitely not a rifle you would want to take hunting. She's a heavy girl.

Comes with the Athlon Cronus 4.5-x29X Scope. After I bought this scope and saw how the clarity compared to my Vortex HD2, I immediately sold the Vortex.

34MM Geissele Scope Mount. Set up perfectly for competition, and I am confident this setup will hold it's own with custom builds.

I was blessed to find out last night that my wife has another on the way so I need to prepare (babies are expensive).

Selling because with my current 10 month old baby daughter and a second on the way, I simply will not have enough time to drive out to shoot the Sabatti and would like someone who would appreciate her.

Will NOT seperate scope from the rifle. The Athlon Cronus, Geissele Mount, the Sabatii Rifle itself and it's amazing trigger is really an amazing combination.

PREFER FTF so seller can examine rifle and SCOPE prior to making decision. Athlon Cronus replaced the HD2 during second range trip. 28 rounds through the Athlon Cronus.

Comes with everything pictured and includes a Hard Case Sabatti Carrying Case that's foam inserted, perfect for transport.

This complete setup is in like new condition. Always cared for properly, cleaned and lubricated after each trip. This is a rifle that gets a lot of attention at the range.

Asking $2860 for everything.

UPDATE: OBO I spent a lot on this setup, I am confident any precision shooter will be impressed with it. I prefer FTF so potential buyer can examine rifle/trigger/glass prior to making commitment.

WILL ENTERTAIN TRADES. PLEASE PM

Located in San Diego, Escondido, Poway, Orange County, Temecula. (SOCAL)

Last edited by Mongoose556; 02-18-2018 at 10:16 AM..
Old 02-11-2018, 8:30 AM

Happy Sunday
Old 02-13-2018, 6:57 AM

BUMP!
Old 02-13-2018, 7:39 PM

Might help if you tell us what caliber...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2018, 1:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK650 View Post
Might help if you tell us what caliber...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, Chambered in 308
Old 02-16-2018, 4:02 PM

BUMP
Old 02-18-2018, 10:09 AM

BUMP!

PMs replied, i am not as skilled of a marksman to take advantage of what this setup is capable of.

Prefer not to part the scope/mount/rifle.

Price OBO. Money is going directly to my, soon to be, TWINS DAUGHTERS!!! :

Last edited by Mongoose556; 02-18-2018 at 10:17 AM..
Old 02-23-2018, 7:30 AM

BUMP!!! HAPPY FRIDAY