Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2013, 9:46 AM

Default Primary Arms Review...

Over the last two years I have placed 5 orders with Primary Arms. Each time the order has shipped the next day and all orders filled correctly.

Last night I placed an order for two different rifles. For one I needed a replacement mil-spec buffer tube and the other I bought a commercial Magpul MOE stock.

I received a phone call first thing this morning confirming my order, since these two items don't work together. I explained my particular situation, but had it been done by accident they would have saved me a lot of frustration.

That order also shipped today.

Just thought I would share, don't know if this is typical across the board for other retailers.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Banned

Generally, my experience with PA has been fantastic. However, today I'm disappointed with the outcome of my phone call. I called them to price match a competitor for a particular item. They've made it very clear in the past, numerous times, that they'll price match as long as the exact item is in stock. In addition, there have been instances in the past when they did honor price matches for me with absolutely no problems. However, today they wouldn't honor the price match.

The representative informed me that he could match the item price but not the free shipping. I don't understand why there's a sudden change in their discretion to honor a price match when the price match was within policy. I even went to the extent of canceling my order with the original retailer because I wanted to give my business to PA. Unfortunately, because of this experience I won't be giving PA most of my future business. I want to make it very clear that the issue I have is a matter of principle, not the financial burden.

Last edited by *Zombie Killer*; 02-03-2014 at 4:34 PM..
Old 02-27-2014, 6:58 PM

I wanted to give a positive review for PA. I placed an order today mid-morning, and was expecting a confirmation email. About 30 min later I received an email saying my order had shipped and it had a tracking number attached. Talk about fast. I was very surprised and impressed to say the least. I have had no issues with PA with prior orders either. They will continue to get my business in the future, especially now that I know they have a price match policy!
Old 03-31-2014, 6:37 PM

I also just had an excellent experience (thus far) with Primary Arms. I placed an order late last night online (after midnight) and I received an email later this morning with shipping confirmation and a complete item list. Pending it all arrives in the box this will be one of the best online shopping experiences I have ever had. Bravo!

..In addition, they had some outstanding prices on a few items that were some of the lowest I could find anywhere. You guys just found yourself a loyal customer.
Old 03-31-2014, 6:48 PM
Veteran Member

To the OP, no sir its not typical across the board. Not all companys are as customer friendly as primary arms. Ive been to their warehouse in texas which just recently within the past year become a will call pickup. And ive also had them ship to me. They are the leader in awesome prices, customer service and knowing their customer base. Now if only theyd get those dang 4x14 acss scopes in already!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuscooler View Post
I have Paramilitary training