Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 08-12-2017, 9:27 AM

Default time for White Redneck based pro-gunners to join forces w/BLM on guns?

The BLM (I think) say that the police and other Powers That Be are targeting Blacks for casual execution, and that the GOVT is out of control.

Some Gun Rights person said something like "There is no such thing as Gun Control (removing guns from "society"), there is ONLY certain Govt people using guns are people without guns".

Those positions have a lot in common, IMO.

If nothing else there should be a new chasm between entrenched traditional Leftist gun-grabbers like Harris, Feinstein, Waters, etc and the newly and wildly popular BLM movement.

Not just sports pros doing the "hands up" but all sorts of old, educated ex-hippie White Liberals (notice I'm not saying "leftist") have bought into at least the fad of BLM.

What BLM is trying to say, but hasn't yet, is that the problem is there is no direct control over Police by voters. If there was real control by voters over police and there was a majority Black city there be nothing they could complain about. Next year's election there'd be nothing from stopping them from getting exactly the police they want (careful what you wish for LOL).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9YdML8PPw
Old 08-12-2017, 9:49 AM

That was sarcasm correct?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2017, 9:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
That was sarcasm correct?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
you know, last I checked, the BLM folks have had some SUCCESS politically.

Old 08-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFCON ZERO View Post
Then why don't you join them?

A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Old 08-12-2017, 10:01 AM

Oh good grief.

I'll side with the boys in blue in any confrontation between them and the gutter.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:23 AM

Next are you going to say we should join the Redneck Revolt or the John Brown Gun Club? uh no thanks.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:32 AM

BLM is quite aware that gun use in self-defense negatively impacts a good chunk of their membership. They are not going to ally with RKBA forces.
Old 08-12-2017, 1:41 PM
Veteran Member

No thanks. BLM is a post modernist Marxist organization with goals far beyond the cover story of stopping blacks from getting shot by the police.

I'm not a fan of the police, and I'm not dependent on them for my safety, but that organization is ridiculous.
Old 08-12-2017, 1:54 PM

Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist group that operates with the approval and backing of The DNC, which is why they had some success in the past. F*** them, they have NOTHING in common with gun owners whatsoever.

Thank God Trump is in office instead of Kaptain Kenya; now the BLM commies have no access or carte blanch in the White House anymore (include Jesse and Al).

Anybody that even gives these as****** any kind of credibility must be leftist loony or anti-police. The entire S***show based on The Big Lie in Ferguson

"There is no hell. There is only France"- Frank Zappa
Old 08-12-2017, 2:49 PM

Dang it... I clicked on this thread without looking at the OP; I want my 5 seconds back
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.
Old 08-12-2017, 2:56 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_rider View Post
Dang it... I clicked on this thread without looking at the OP; I want my 5 seconds back
I want mine back too.

When did I go from being a "citizen" to a "taxpayer"?

Jon Lovitz: ‘I can’t wait to go to a hospital run by the DMV!’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
Dude went full CNN...
Old 08-12-2017, 3:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddball View Post
Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist group that operates with the approval and backing of The DNC, which is why they had some success in the past. F*** them, they have NOTHING in common with gun owners whatsoever.

Thank God Trump is in office instead of Kaptain Kenya; now the BLM commies have no access or carte blanch in the White House anymore (include Jesse and Al).

Anybody that even gives these as****** any kind of credibility must be leftist loony or anti-police. The entire S***show based on The Big Lie in Ferguson
^THIS!!! 110%
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLICESTATE View Post
It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S. General Tony McAuliff
"Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. That means we have the greatest opportunity ever presented to an army. We can attack in any direction we choose."
Old 08-12-2017, 7:09 PM
Veteran Member

Defcon Zero Public Profile:

"Friends:
DEFCON ZERO has not made any friends yet"
Old 08-13-2017, 9:28 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddball View Post

Great points!
lets add to DNC the approval and backing by big time anti gun media, some cal gunners still believe have credibility.

For the record any entity that believes the way to stop criminal behavior with guns is to disarm the law abiding has ZERO credibility. Gun owners must expect every story is slanted for the democrat/totalitarian agenda .
Thats why as you said Ferguson was an entire fabrication as was honary pilot Trayvon Martin and scores of other 100% BS fairy tails throughout the decades.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:11 AM

It took me a minute to figure out we aren't talking about the bureau of land management.

New NRA Campaign to Liberals: "Afraid of a tryannical Trump Administration? Buy a gun..."
Old 08-13-2017, 10:37 AM
I need a LIFE!!

After yesterday's exercizes, I doubt that concept is in the works...
Old 08-14-2017, 1:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpcservice View Post
It took me a minute to figure out we aren't talking about the bureau of land management.
it was funny when there was that big BLM ranch standoff right with the ghetto BLM was peaking.

Old 08-14-2017, 9:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTT View Post
BLM is quite aware that gun use in self-defense negatively impacts a good chunk of their membership. They are not going to ally with RKBA forces.
^^^ This. Quite contrary to the OP the BLM wishes that Police were disarmed as well. They have no wish to join the RKBA ranks and want the utopian society where only criminals are armed, like the UK.
Old 08-14-2017, 9:20 AM

"BLM" is a domestic terror group - founded on vile, provable lies.

1) That white cops are systematically shooting/killing blacks and not just getting away with it, sometimes being rewarded for it (Federal stats put the lie to this but you;d never know from the previous President/DOJ).

2) One part that doesn't get played up - the notion that "whitey has got to pay - and pay till it hurts" (publicly declared by several spokespeople for BLM).

All the bullsh*t aside about how its wrong to argue "all lives matter" and the need to "check your privilege" is all just code for those of us who happen to be white to stop voting our interests and exercising our rights so the Left can usher in their version of Utopia. I'v seen the inner cities run by the Left in this Country. No thanks.
Old 08-15-2017, 3:01 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Uh, I don't think so.
Obama is gone and Hillary is still not the President. No more White House meetings with them till 2024 at least.
So no, BLM have become irrelevant. This is why the Confederate monuments toppling and shiite stirring, they're just attempting to stay in the news.

Old 08-15-2017, 3:04 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
The BLM (I think) say that the police and other Powers That Be are targeting Blacks for casual execution, and that the GOVT is out of control.

Some Gun Rights person said something like "There is no such thing as Gun Control (removing guns from "society"), there is ONLY certain Govt people using guns are people without guns".

Those positions have a lot in common, IMO.

If nothing else there should be a new chasm between entrenched traditional Leftist gun-grabbers like Harris, Feinstein, Waters, etc and the newly and wildly popular BLM movement.

Not just sports pros doing the "hands up" but all sorts of old, educated ex-hippie White Liberals (notice I'm not saying "leftist") have bought into at least the fad of BLM.

What BLM is trying to say, but hasn't yet, is that the problem is there is no direct control over Police by voters. If there was real control by voters over police and there was a majority Black city there be nothing they could complain about. Next year's election there'd be nothing from stopping them from getting exactly the police they want (careful what you wish for LOL).

We should never ever consider joining and or supporting the terrorist group BLM. BLM are a terror group and should be treated as such.

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.