Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 03-09-2016, 8:22 PM

Post Interested in the Military? in Long Beach or Los Angeles Area?

About me:
First of all I am a native Californian, a gun rights activist, and a lifetime member of the NRA. I have a separate personal CGF account. I am an active duty US Army Military Policeman currently on special duty assignment in Southern California. I came from the 4th Infantry Division in Fort Carson Colorado where I served for over five years including two 12-month tours overseas to both Iraq and Afghanistan. I was a gunner, assistant gunner, team leader, squad leader, unit armorer and squad designated marksman. While in garrison I competed in many soldier boards winning a Division/Post Quarter board, as well as Runner-up Soldier of the Year (FY 2010), I also competed in a post-wide marksmanship competition placing third behind two SF soldiers from 10th Group. I attended many schools such as First Responder/Combat Life Savers Course, Modern Army Combatives Course, Short Range Marksmanship (CQM/CQB) Course, Long Range Marksmanship (LRM/SDM) Course, and I attended the US Army Sniper School MTT in 2010.

I have been an Army recruiter at the Lakewood Army Career Center, Long Beach Recruiting Company, Los Angeles Recruiting Battalion for over 2 & 1/2 years. While on recruiting I have maintained a 4.0 GPA while pursuing my Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration from Colorado State University Global Campus; I have nine classes left to graduate. I have completed the 18.6 mile Norwegian Foot March Insignia ruck march, and earned the Gold award (highest) of the German Armed Forces Military Proficiency Badge and Schützenschnur. I just recently won the Noncommissioned Officer of the Year board for my battalion. In my time here I have assisted almost one hundred young men and women enlist into the US Army, thus primarily I am posting this today to offer my free advice and assistance to anyone near Long Beach, who is interested or has family or friends interested in enlisting or commissioning in the US Army. The age limits are 17-35. We can talk about the other requirements.

You can contact me online though FB at https://www.facebook.com/nathaniel.cerda.37 or call me at (323)271-7637 or email me at either nathaniel.c.cerda.mil@mail.mil or nathanielcerda@goarmy.com

My digital business card is http://qrs.ly/zt50yh9

If you’re a veteran, law enforcement officer, fireman, teacher or civil servant, then I thank you for your service!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150617_2149081.jpg (87.2 KB, 48 views)
Old 03-09-2016, 8:47 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I took the E-6 exam with 3 years and 11 months in the Navy and was promoted to E-6 with 4 years and 5 months time in service.

I do not respect the privacy of uninvited "Private Messages" and will make such communications public if I so desire.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Fjold/member8325.png

Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF
Old 03-10-2016, 8:25 AM

Pm sent