Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > How CA Laws Apply to/Affect Me
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2018, 8:23 PM
Low-Functioning Genius
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockedandglocked View Post
FYI:

I got one response from 8 "submit an issues" so even that exchange is something I would love to have had. The response I got was canned and then the next 7 messages were ignored.

I am fine on AWR but still hanging on multiple volregs for featureless home builds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMACA_MFG View Post
Not checkers, not chess, its Jenga.
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez

Old 10-19-2018, 3:58 PM

Exclamation Original 1999/2000 AW Registry is reopened for 2017 submissions??

Just received approval for two of my submitted BULLET BUTTON equipped firearms.

I am confused and concerned about the fact that they added these two to my previously registered AW list from 1999/2000 that have completely different requirements and no differentiation between what is a B.B. firearm and what is not.

The way the registration letter looks is like they were all just registered. The lay LEO would fill his shorts if he saw all these legal Unaltered Registered AWs (BB wasnt even invented yet).

Anyone know why this is being done and how anyone would know my early AWs are non B.B. firearms.

This is maddening! These were the last firearms I submitted, there are several to go that they have sent back numerous times for ridiculous things.

If this has already been addressed please direct me to post as I have not found an answer. Ive emailed, but generic response does not address question asked.
Old 10-19-2018, 4:32 PM

Keep copies of your old AW documents on your old rifles. I've seen people, when making copy documents for each rifle, use a sharpie to black out all other listed rifles on the letter, since a LEO inquiring about your firearm legality only needs to know that that specific one is legal. If they want to know how many RAWs you have, they can go look it up.

Furthermore, I've read on here before that it is differentiated in the system, though I don't recall if that's on a system that is LEO facing or not.

I agree though that they shouldn't be listing them all together like that.
Old 10-19-2018, 6:07 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
All of the line items in your $15 submission need to have the acceptance email before you get the actual letter. If there's still any guns that haven't gotten the acceptance email, that will hold the letter up until those have been accepted by CFARS.
I've had sets done since late July and haven't gotten any paperwork yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
A real live woman is more expensive than a fleshlight. Which would you rather have?
Old 10-19-2018, 8:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAuMaN View Post
Keep copies of your old AW documents on your old rifles. I've seen people, when making copy documents for each rifle, use a sharpie to black out all other listed rifles on the letter, since a LEO inquiring about your firearm legality only needs to know that that specific one is legal. If they want to know how many RAWs you have, they can go look it up.

Furthermore, I've read on here before that it is differentiated in the system, though I don't recall if that's on a system that is LEO facing or not.

I agree though that they shouldn't be listing them all together like that.
+1. Keep it simple and stupid - one letter for the 2000 AWs, another one for the 2016 BBAWs. Better yet, separate the 2000 AWs from the 2016 BBAWs.