Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-21-2016, 7:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmoCanMagnets View Post
This past month was our best February sales month yet...I'm not sure if it was the extra leap day or what, but you guys and gals were awesome!

As a big "Thank You" for a great month and in honor of our 3rd Anniversary (First official order was Feb 5, 2013), we are offering the following sale through March 31st, 2016!

20% off ALL in stock Magnets and Stickers*

No Coupon code required, sale price automatically applied!

Thanks again for your continued support and another great year providing your AmmoCanMagnet and AmmoCanSticker needs!

-Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com

*Gift Cards not included
Just 10 more days for our 20% off sale!!!

Get yours today.

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 04-13-2016, 5:59 PM

Almost 20 new magnet designs added just in the past couple of weeks, due to customer requests, bringing the total up to something over 450 unique caliber/font/color/size magnet and/or sticker combinations. Let me know if you have a lonely can with less common caliber that you need to label and I'll see if I can't help you out (no promises, but will look at and reply to every request). I respond fastest to email on those requests (info@ammocanmagnets.com) but will try to watch this thread and my PM's here as well.

Thanks to everyone in this community for your continued support and business!

-Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 04-22-2016, 7:46 AM

Just an FYI that I'll be traveling next week, so any orders placed after Sunday April 24th won't ship until late next week (hopefully Friday afternoon assuming no flight delays).

Thanks for your continued support!

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 06-11-2016, 6:03 AM

We are happy to announce one of our largest SALE events ever! Starting Tomorrow, June 12th, everything (other than gift cards) will be 25% off, no extra coupon code required! Sale runs through June 30th.

One "catch". We will not be shipping any orders until we return from vacation/holiday, so any order placed after today, June 11th, won't ship until June 30th/July1st.

We also set everything to be "backorderable" meaning if we happen to sell out of on hand inventory for any magnet or sticker you may order, it will allow the order to complete, and I will reorder more of that design when we get back. Backordered/reordered items will ship separately from rest of order, shipping STILL and ALWAYS free for US customers!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!
Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 06-27-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
We are happy to announce one of our largest SALE events ever! Starting Tomorrow, June 12th, everything (other than gift cards) will be 25% off, no extra coupon code required! Sale runs through June 30th.

One "catch". We will not be shipping any orders until we return from vacation/holiday, so any order placed after today, June 11th, won't ship until June 30th/July1st.

We also set everything to be "backorderable" meaning if we happen to sell out of on hand inventory for any magnet or sticker you may order, it will allow the order to complete, and I will reorder more of that design when we get back. Backordered/reordered items will ship separately from rest of order, shipping STILL and ALWAYS free for US customers!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!
Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Just a few more days to take advantage of our Vacation sale... we'll be coming home late Wednesday and I'll begin working on the pending orders Thursday and Friday!

Thanks to everyone for your support and your orders

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 08-08-2016, 10:20 AM

Just wanted to share a photo sent from one of our awesome customers, Mike L.... We love seeing walls and racks of ammo cans all neat and tidy with our magnets and stickers. Show me what you've got and I'll share with the community.

On a side not I've been somewhat absent this summer between vacation/work/family stuff, but we quietly continue to plug along and add new designs (now up to almost 500 unique color/font/caliber/label combinations). We've also recently added a few Black background designs for guys who might be picking up black ammo cans (recently being offered by some of the 4x4/Off-Road vendors for things like recovery gear, tools, parts, etc). If those are popular enough, we can certainly add other caliber/labels and/or add sticker options too. One example...

As always, thanks to everyone for your continued support and business!

-Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 08-30-2016, 6:41 AM

A nice little blog articles over at The Firearm Blog about us!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...o-can-magnets/

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 11-25-2016, 6:22 AM

Hey Everyone, been a while since we've posted, but we've been plugging along filling lots of orders both for new and repeat customers, adding new Magnet designs and working hard to fill all orders as quickly as possible. This has been a FANTASTIC year for AmmoCanMagnets.Com (our best year yet) and we wanted to send a thank you to all of our supporters. We don't really buy into the whole "Black Friday" phenomenon, but have decided to offer a 20% off sale THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF 2016. Limited to stock on hand (I'll do my best to restock as quickly as possible) and sale price not retroactive to any past orders. Thanks for your continued support of THE ORIGINAL AmmoCanMagnets.Com (yes there are now several knockoff's, including some from a large Ammo dealer).

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
Old 12-16-2016, 8:15 AM

Nice. Good looking out with the discount. Gonna buy some this weekend.
Old 12-18-2016, 3:09 PM

Just 2 more weeks for our year end 20% off everything SALE... get yours today! Thanks to everyone that has already ordered and your continued support!

-Wade
http://shop.ammocanmagnets.com/
Old 01-02-2017, 3:47 AM

Any new discounts for 2017? And great product too. I purchased a bunch a while back and they are awesome!!
Old 01-02-2017, 6:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg6969 View Post
Any new discounts for 2017? And great product too. I purchased a bunch a while back and they are awesome!!
The CALGUNS2013 coupon code still works... we don't have anything else planned right now, but we'll see how things go into the new year!

Thanks for all the Support from the Calguns Community!

-Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Old 04-09-2017, 7:02 AM

Quote:
The CALGUNS2013 coupon code still works... we don't have anything else planned right now, but we'll see how things go into the new year!

Thanks for all the Support from the Calguns Community!

-Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.Com
AmmoCanStickers.Com
Need to get over here more often... Busy filling orders you all you guys and gals!

-Wade
Old 12-04-2017, 5:29 PM

Just got my order , magnets are still just as nice and the coupon code still works. Thanks Wade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 5:35 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rally200 View Post
Just got my order , magnets are still just as nice and the coupon code still works. Thanks Wade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man times flies. It's been almost 5 years. Better order a few more.