Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2012, 12:33 PM

Default Did I ruin my chances to be a LEO?

So here it is, I have been doing alot of tactical training and been thinking of getting my executive protection certificate but recently have thought about going to the police academy and trying to get a job as some sort of LEO. My question is when I was in highschool my senior year, I made a stupid mistake and got a medical marijuana card, it was stupid because I smoked pot maybe 4 times, I honestly got it just to have because I was 18 and was with the wrong crowd, and realized I didn't even like smoking the crap and regretted even getting it. I obviously no longer hang out with those kinds of people and havnt smoked anything in about 3 years. So did that stupid choice ruin my opportunity?