Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2012, 12:08 PM

Exclamation Frazier Park range clean up

Frazier Park is 40 minutes South of Bakersfield, and 40 minutes North of Santa Clarita. The range is about 15 minutes from Frazier Park.
The local dump is on your way out of Frazier Park (it's in Lebec).

I haven't picked a day out. What would work for everyone? The dump is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Depending on how many people want to show, and if weather permits, I might just bring out the BBQ.
The weather has been breezy lately, with a temperature around 50 at the highest.

This is my home range. It is outdoor and full of garbage. I'm at the range at least once a week and I don't believe anyone attempts to clean. They just see it as a local dump. One man can only do so much. Looking for some back up!