Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-25-2017, 1:53 PM
ccmc ccmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,740
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Idaho Christmas Humor

Saw a car today with an NRA bumper sticker, and another one which read:

Keep Idaho Safe - Spay and Neuter Californians
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-25-2017, 2:17 PM
mshill's Avatar
mshill mshill is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,333
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

It's too bad that this is how free America views all Californians. This is why as soon as you move out of this ****hole to a free state you get new plates.
__________________
Quote:
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:18 PM
IVC's Avatar
IVC IVC is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Temecula
Posts: 13,215
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Talking about bumper stickers... I saw one locally on a Prius saying "Not a liberal."
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:32 PM
CAL.BAR CAL.BAR is online now
CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South OC
Posts: 4,521
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Californians outnumber Idiahoians more than 10 to 1 even before spaying
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:50 PM
rplaw rplaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 468
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

You can spay all the potatoes you want, it's the neutering of THIS Californian I worry about.
__________________
Some random thoughts:

Evil doesn't only come in black.

Life is like a discount bakery. Usually everything is just what you ordered. But, occasionally you come face to face with an unexpected fruitcake. Surprise!

There is no "I" in Team; no "Me" in sports; no "You" in life. However, there's a ton of "Wheeeeee!" on roller coasters.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:51 PM
RobG's Avatar
RobG RobG is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Prietostan
Posts: 4,566
iTrader: 95 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmc View Post
Saw a car today with an NRA bumper sticker, and another one which read:

Keep Idaho Safe - Spay and Neuter Californians
More than likely an ex-Commiefornian. They seem to have the worst attitudes toward current subjects of the PRK.
__________________
*PSE Archery* *Gold Tip Arrows* *Riptide Code Red* *Magnus Broadheads* *Scott Release* *Archery Shack bowstrings* *Trophy Ridge bow sights* *Bee Stinger* *Vortex Optics* *EXO Mountain*
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-25-2017, 9:14 PM
-hanko's Avatar
-hanko -hanko is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bay Area & SW Idaho
Posts: 10,392
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.BAR View Post
Californians outnumber Idiahoians more than 10 to 1 even before spaying
Termite living.
__________________
"Tactical" is like boobs...you can sell anything with it....arf
I see the gulf of Mexico
As tiny as a tear
The coast of California
Must be somewhere over here, over here
Greatful Dead
ďHeaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.Ē
Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2017, 8:18 AM
colossians323's Avatar
colossians323 colossians323 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,595
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.BAR View Post
Californians outnumber Idiahoians more than 10 to 1 even before spaying
source?
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE!

M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2017, 8:40 AM
BAJ475's Avatar
BAJ475 BAJ475 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Butte County, California
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
source?
Based on the US Census webstie it is more than 23 to 1.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-26-2017, 9:47 AM
tsmithson tsmithson is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 68
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Back in the 80's we were driving to Yellowstone. The main highway into Idaho Falls had a large sign "Don't make fun of the locals". Was it standard procedure?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-26-2017, 10:17 AM
nedro nedro is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,179
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Funny story about Idaho.
But first, do you know, "Dick Butkiss from Dumbasskiss, I-da-ho?"

Anyhow, the wife and I traveled up to the Bitter Root Valley in Montana a few years back to visit a failing uncle.
We go to the local restaurant and the nice waitress start talking with us and we explain that we are here from California to visit family.
She asks how the trip went.
I respond by telling her that is was very nice except for two things. In Wells, smoking is allowed in the restaurant. Not really a problem, but one patron was there simply to smoke out the joint, literally.
Came in ordered breakfast and just chain smoked as fast and hard as he could. You say I'm exaggerating and that's fine. but he didn't eat anything and left a freshly lit cig in the ashtray burning away as he left. He didn't light up outside. Whatever, A holes are just that, A holes.

The second thing was that when we went through Twin Falls, there was a shroud of gloom in the air. it was so thick that you couldn't miss it. This gloom and disrepair was evident everywhere. it was like a crawling plague.

I mentioned it to my wife who said she was feeling the same thing. You look at the people, the community, the buildings.
Everything is just miserable, sad, and stifling of the human spirit.

I was watching the waitress as I was telling this part of the journey and noticed a look of surprise and concern. The kind of emotion that makes you think you just kicked her favorite dog.

I immediately backtracked and apologized for any insult I may have made and asked if she had any family there?

She said no, she didn't and asked why?

I responded by letting her know that she started looking very uncomfortable when I started talking about Twin Falls.

She asked me if I stayed there over night?

I said no.

She asked me if I stopped there to eat.

Again I said no.

She then asked me how could tell that about Twin Falls.

I said the feeling was everywhere. You couldn't escape it. And then I apologized for making such a blanket statement and told her it must have been me. The town is probably a beautiful place to visit and told her how awesome the little grand canyon at the end of town looked. Simply amazing!

She then lowered her voice and told me that I kind of freaked her out. That Twin Falls is exactly how I described it. That it was depression personified.
The reason she was so surprised was to find that a perfect stranger who didn't even stop for gas could possibly know how bad it was there.

So anyway, we ended up eating breakfast there the rest of the week.
The Bitter Root Valley is a beautiful place! I wouldn't mind moving there, but land prices are very high. For the good stuff anyhow.
__________________
Here in California; Law abiding Citizens are simply Useful Idiots and Criminals are a Protected Species.
<nedro>

"Venezuela didn't fail because they incorrectly implemented Socialism. They failed because they wholeheartedly implemented Socialism."
<Donald Trump>

Last edited by nedro; 12-26-2017 at 10:19 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-26-2017, 8:38 PM
pacrat pacrat is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socialist Republic of SoCal
Posts: 5,266
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
source?

Current population of Idaho....................1.68 million

Current population of CrapOfornia...........39.25 million

According to US Census

Population of Illegal Aliens in Crapofornia........2.93 million in 2006

Illegal alien stat source........wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illega...kdown_by_state

There are 1.25 million more illegal aliens in CrapOfornia. Than there are people in Idaho
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-26-2017, 8:48 PM
junglejoe's Avatar
junglejoe junglejoe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

As a Californian ( not for much longer) Iím looking forward to moving to Idaho and believe you me I do not intend to bring any lousy Cali mentality with me!!
Just my pro 2A wife and two daughters along with my guns along with my passion to support and defend the constitution and continue to proudly wear the uniform of the USN !!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-26-2017, 9:48 PM
BAJ475's Avatar
BAJ475 BAJ475 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Butte County, California
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejoe View Post
As a Californian ( not for much longer) Iím looking forward to moving to Idaho and believe you me I do not intend to bring any lousy Cali mentality with me!!
Just my pro 2A wife and two daughters along with my guns along with my passion to support and defend the constitution and continue to proudly wear the uniform of the USN !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When and what part of ID?

You do understand that you and your family will just be part of the stampede because, from what I have been told, ID is the fastest growing state in the US. It looks like a lot of people want to live where the 2A is highly appreciated.

My son left CA for ID on Oct. 28th and now enjoys being able to purchase off roster handguns with standard mags without a waiting period.

My brother's grandson also proudly wears the uniform of the USN.

Thank you and your family for your service to the nation.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-27-2017, 6:06 AM
junglejoe's Avatar
junglejoe junglejoe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Weíve been looking at Nampa area, but I have also been told that Coeur díAlene area is supposedly very nice too. (Plan on making a trip there when I return from my 3rd tour in the Middle East) I also read that article and a lot of folks will be moving to Idaho, Nevada Arizona and I believe washington was also in that group. I can only hope that those leaving California to be in a non nanny state are leaving the grasp of government trying to control every aspect of their lives. And for those with a different agenda I hope that the cold, heat or large amounts of rain will convince them to return back to California.
May your son be safe wherever heís serving.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-27-2017, 7:38 AM
Fastattack's Avatar
Fastattack Fastattack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Central Arizona (formerly So Cal)
Posts: 762
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Other states citizens should be rightfully concerned about the mass exodus from Kali. Nothing less than their liberty is at stake.

Personal story: When I was in the process of moving to Arizona, a man pulled his car over next to my house and said to me: "do me a favor and move back to California!" Wow. Time to get the license plates switched over. I now explain to people when saying I'm from Cali that I 'escaped' to a free state. Actually, there are many more people either from Cali, once lived there, or have relatives there than I realized, but they are afraid to admit it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-27-2017, 7:54 AM
Dano3467 Dano3467 is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 85 mi south of Oregon
Posts: 6,118
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I'll just bet that many in ID who float this message, are in fact ex Californian's.

Have they been neutered ??
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-27-2017, 8:00 AM
CG11's Avatar
CG11 CG11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: I.E.
Posts: 180
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Can't blame those in other states for being wary of Californians coming - look what they did to their own state. (excluding Calgunners, of course.)
__________________
I'm not that happy to see you - It's a gun.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-27-2017, 8:59 AM
BAJ475's Avatar
BAJ475 BAJ475 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Butte County, California
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejoe View Post
Weíve been looking at Nampa area, but I have also been told that Coeur díAlene area is supposedly very nice too. (Plan on making a trip there when I return from my 3rd tour in the Middle East) I also read that article and a lot of folks will be moving to Idaho, Nevada Arizona and I believe washington was also in that group. I can only hope that those leaving California to be in a non nanny state are leaving the grasp of government trying to control every aspect of their lives. And for those with a different agenda I hope that the cold, heat or large amounts of rain will convince them to return back to California.
May your son be safe wherever heís serving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is not my son but my brother's grandson. He is in South Carolina at Nuclear School and will be transferred to San Diego in a couple of months when he completes his training. Then he will be on a Dallas class sub. Unfortunately, he will not be able to bring his AR with him because of CA's stupid AW laws.

My brother and my son live in Post Falls, ID, which is next to Coeur díAlene. It is a very nice area.

Stay safe yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Rodell Rodell is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wet side of Washington State
Posts: 409
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

It is my belief we need a wall on the southern border ... of Washington.

Seattle has gone full California and it's a struggle to keep the state sane as a result. I fear the same for ID/MT.

I can only hope the Arctic Express keeps the snow-fearing in the south.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-27-2017, 1:17 PM
junglejoe's Avatar
junglejoe junglejoe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastattack View Post
Other states citizens should be rightfully concerned about the mass exodus from Kali. Nothing less than their liberty is at stake.

Personal story: When I was in the process of moving to Arizona, a man pulled his car over next to my house and said to me: "do me a favor and move back to California!" Wow. Time to get the license plates switched over. I now explain to people when saying I'm from Cali that I 'escaped' to a free state. Actually, there are many more people either from Cali, once lived there, or have relatives there than I realized, but they are afraid to admit it.


Great story! simular thing happened to me too in Idaho.

I will put registering my vehicles and putting the plates on ASAP. Not to mention scrub any evidence indicating California.

My brother recently moved to Whitman, Arizona. Loves his freedom.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-27-2017, 5:27 PM
-hanko's Avatar
-hanko -hanko is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bay Area & SW Idaho
Posts: 10,392
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG11 View Post
Can't blame those in other states for being wary of Californians coming - look what they did to their own state. (excluding Calgunners, of course.)
You should not exclude Calgunners...

Polls here prior to FBHO's 2008 and 2012 election wins indicated that half of those who responded were in favor of trading NICS for the entire country, in exchange for shall-issue CCW permits in California.

Frogs in the teapot still are ignorant enough to ask for more or less the same thing...and it's been going on for 20 years or so. Ignorance can be cured by gaining a bit of knowledge...stupidity not so much. But the same stupid thinking that Demo / Libtard / Prog / etc. folks don't tend to work that way. You'll lose every time.

So, why should "free states" suffer for the sake of California?
__________________
"Tactical" is like boobs...you can sell anything with it....arf
I see the gulf of Mexico
As tiny as a tear
The coast of California
Must be somewhere over here, over here
Greatful Dead
ďHeaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.Ē
Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-31-2017, 10:06 PM
nstoolman1 nstoolman1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gem state
Posts: 204
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I tell people I am from The Other California.
Song by The Smoking Armadillos.

https://youtu.be/7huuy78921w
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-08-2018, 11:42 PM
retiredAFcop retiredAFcop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 2,083
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

When you finally realize that the water is boiling, and get out, be sure to let people know that you know why you left California, why you moved to a free state, and that you don't want to bring California's problems with you. Once they hear that, and see it is true, they will be much more welcoming.
__________________
ďOur lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matterĒ ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last edited by retiredAFcop; 01-24-2018 at 8:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-09-2018, 8:37 AM
Jimi Jah's Avatar
Jimi Jah Jimi Jah is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 11,572
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

30 years ago the most popular sticker here was:

"Wecome to California. Now leave".

Seems a lot of them did.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-09-2018, 10:00 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,102
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I don't know I felt very welcome in Idaho with California vanity plates on a large late model luxury car (DTS) I was driving !

It probably established a little street credit in that my car had a side window NRA sticker and a gunowrsofamerica license plate frame.
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
Ayn Rand
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-09-2018, 1:11 PM
gogohopper's Avatar
gogohopper gogohopper is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Idaho now - THANK GOD
Posts: 5,339
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobG View Post
More than likely an ex-Commiefornian. They seem to have the worst attitudes toward current subjects of the PRK.
I replated my car asap and got an Idaho DL the first week.

Oddly enough, I no longer have the urge to by dozens of handguns and hoard ammo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webologist View Post
I am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-09-2018, 1:26 PM
gogohopper's Avatar
gogohopper gogohopper is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Idaho now - THANK GOD
Posts: 5,339
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJ475 View Post
It is not my son but my brother's grandson. He is in South Carolina at Nuclear School and will be transferred to San Diego in a couple of months when he completes his training. Then he will be on a Dallas class sub. Unfortunately, he will not be able to bring his AR with him because of CA's stupid AW laws.

My brother and my son live in Post Falls, ID, which is next to Coeur díAlene. It is a very nice area.

Stay safe yourself.
Small world.

My son is also in Nuke School for the Navy. My wife and I moved to Northern Idaho five months ago and love it. We're 40 minutes North of Coeur díAlene.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webologist View Post
I am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-16-2018, 9:17 PM
junglejoe's Avatar
junglejoe junglejoe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Iíve been considering the Coeur dí Alene area too, if you have a recommendation for Realestate agent please pass on his/her information. Love to hear more about the area to have a better feeling of the area, ran into an older lady and she said that lots of retired LEOís and Firefighters moving to the Coeur Dí Alene area


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-16-2018, 11:14 PM
BAJ475's Avatar
BAJ475 BAJ475 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Butte County, California
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejoe View Post
Iíve been considering the Coeur dí Alene area too, if you have a recommendation for Realestate agent please pass on his/her information. Love to hear more about the area to have a better feeling of the area, ran into an older lady and she said that lots of retired LEOís and Firefighters moving to the Coeur Dí Alene area


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent you a PM because there is a real estate agent in my brothers family.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-17-2018, 4:01 PM
junglejoe's Avatar
junglejoe junglejoe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Thx again! Iíve called Matt and he will be sending me some information.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-18-2018, 7:51 AM
ccmc ccmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,740
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshill View Post
It's too bad that this is how free America views all Californians.
There is some truth to this, although most people are too polite to say so directly (this is similar to how southerners view Yankees). As it turns out those who surmised this might be a former Californian were indeed right. I saw the car once more and had a conversation with the owner who said the only reason she gets away with it is that she is originally from California.

OTOH later that day I saw a truck with California plates and a handwritten sign on the rear window which said "Truck is from Cali, owner is not".
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-18-2018, 10:04 PM
BAJ475's Avatar
BAJ475 BAJ475 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Butte County, California
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejoe View Post
Thx again! Iíve called Matt and he will be sending me some information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are welcome. Whatever I can do to help our country's military is a top priority with me. Without your service to the county we would no longer be free. Again, thank you for your service to the nation. I only wish that a lot more Americans would recognize and appreciate the debt we owe the nationís military members and the sacrifices they make on a daily basis to keep us free. While I think that many of us do, it is just not enough of us.

Stay safe and I hope to be able to buy you a beer in ID.

PS. If you find yourself in Chico, PM me and I will definitely buy you a beer or two.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-19-2018, 6:58 AM
Ford8N's Avatar
Ford8N Ford8N is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Northern Rhovanion
Posts: 5,626
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejoe View Post
Iíve been considering the Coeur dí Alene area too, if you have a recommendation for Realestate agent please pass on his/her information. Love to hear more about the area to have a better feeling of the area, ran into an older lady and she said that lots of retired LEOís and Firefighters moving to the Coeur Dí Alene area


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iíve always found it ironic and rather hypocritical that those in law enforcement retiring to states with little or no gun laws, got their money enforcing the anti-gun laws of California.

I guess they were obeying their Masters so that makes it ok.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-19-2018, 7:14 AM
anthonyca anthonyca is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,196
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
Current population of Idaho....................1.68 million

Current population of CrapOfornia...........39.25 million

According to US Census

Population of Illegal Aliens in Crapofornia........2.93 million in 2006

Illegal alien stat source........wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illega...kdown_by_state

There are 1.25 million more illegal aliens in CrapOfornia. Than there are people in Idaho
Why do you think Obama was shoving refugees in there so fast? If we don't get this immigration and demographic nightmare fixed NOW, and reverse it by mass deportations 1950s Ike style, the US is done. Look how quick Nevada went blue after illegals started moving there for the cheap wages and some ex Californians also moved there.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Union...70812799700206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-20-2018, 7:53 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,102
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyca View Post
Why do you think Obama was shoving refugees in there so fast? If we don't get this immigration and demographic nightmare fixed NOW, and reverse it by mass deportations 1950s Ike style, the US is done. Look how quick Nevada went blue after illegals started moving there for the cheap wages and some ex Californians also moved there.
You nailed it Brother fortunately President Trump and some GOP senators are working on just that !
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
Ayn Rand
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-20-2018, 11:57 AM
BAJ475's Avatar
BAJ475 BAJ475 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Butte County, California
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford8N View Post
Iíve always found it ironic and rather hypocritical that those in law enforcement retiring to states with little or no gun laws, got their money enforcing the anti-gun laws of California.

I guess they were obeying their Masters so that makes it ok.
I know several LEOs and the vast majority of them are pro 2A. In fact, my local gun range - store is owned by two LEOs. My local Sheriff is also very pro 2A. So I do not see it as ironic that they would want to escape the stupidity of our state legislature and governor, like the rest of us.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-22-2018, 10:00 AM
morrcarr67's Avatar
morrcarr67 morrcarr67 is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CA
Posts: 9,344
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejoe View Post
As a Californian ( not for much longer) Iím looking forward to moving to Idaho and believe you me I do not intend to bring any lousy Cali mentality with me!!
Just my pro 2A wife and two daughters along with my guns along with my passion to support and defend the constitution and continue to proudly wear the uniform of the USN !!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave your off roster guns in CA, you can easily replace them once you get to Idaho. Heck, you'll probably even have enough money to add to your collection.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
__________________
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

For great pizza @ LA Farmer's Markets click on picture

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-24-2018, 6:58 PM
junglejoe's Avatar
junglejoe junglejoe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrcarr67 View Post
Leave your off roster guns in CA, you can easily replace them once you get to Idaho. Heck, you'll probably even have enough money to add to your collection.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk


I just have a problem leaving any of my guns in California, but I will consider all of my options.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-29-2018, 12:39 PM
zonzin's Avatar
zonzin zonzin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Free state of Idaho!!
Posts: 840
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobG View Post
More than likely an ex-Commiefornian. They seem to have the worst attitudes toward current subjects of the PRK.
Roger that.



.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ - Go Greek. Lifetime member Kappa Kappa Bang (KKB) Fraternity

Last edited by zonzin; 01-29-2018 at 12:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:08 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.