Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 12-24-2017, 7:21 AM

Default Drain The California Swamp

Trump's draining DC, but we need to pull the plug on California as well. Brown just released 130+ illegals that were being held for the Feds from prison. Moon Beam was a PITA in his first couple of terms, and he hasn't changed much in his current. We need to send him packing, and anyone else who is thumbing their nose at the second amendment and the constitution. Unfortunately it's happening in both parties. We need a 3rd. Common Sense Constitutional Conservative or CSCC..... The first amendment was freedom of speech, and the 2nd was so important that it guaranteed the right to bear arms. Why?? To protect the 1st.... It wasn't an afterthought down the list as it evolved, but #2. If they were successfull in repealing the Second... the First would soon follow, and you can kiss your *** and freedom good-by!!... IMHO..
Old 12-24-2017, 8:55 AM

Default Drain The California Swamp

Amen Brother! California has become a cesspool of corrupt politicians and illegal aliens who are destroying what is an otherwise beautiful place to live.

Been living here most my life, but the family and I are now having serious discussions about moving out of state. So tired of the bat **** crazy liberal politics, the high taxes, not to mention the high cost of living. The list just goes on and on....

We may be moving to Texas, but we are also discussing Idaho, Arizona (Flagstaff area) and a couple other places. Nothing has been decided yet, but we are discussing the idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Tango-Alpha; 12-24-2017 at 9:02 AM..
Old 12-24-2017, 9:03 AM

The second amendment was granted so that we could dispose of a tyrannical government just like the one we currently have in California. Using the Second Amendment to fix our political problems is probably our only and best bet to restore liberty as originally intended in California.
Old 12-24-2017, 9:25 AM

I'm on board with the drain, but someone is going to need to explain how... Conservatives are far outnumbered, so any voter option is not likely to do it.
Old 12-24-2017, 9:33 AM
I need a LIFE!!

With DC having its own issues of sexual misconduct. It is now the hitting Sacramento this will drain part of the swamp. given the liberal voting patterns of this state another liberal will take his place anyway.

Matt Dababneh has already been accused of doing so and he hasn't stepped down. but I promise you one isn't where it's going to stop.

Leon hasn't done his job of making him step down. Pelosi has stepped in and encouraged Leon do his job.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-p...204-story.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango-Alpha View Post
Amen Brother! California has become a cesspool of corrupt politicians and illegal aliens who are destroying what is an otherwise beautiful place to live.

Been living here most my life, but the family and I are now having serious discussions about moving out of state. So tired of the bat **** crazy liberal politics, the high taxes, not to mention the high cost of living. The list just goes on and on....

We may be moving to Texas, but we are also discussing Idaho, Arizona (Flagstaff area) and a couple other places. Nothing has been decided yet, but we are discussing the idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a native Californian and this state is nothing what it used to be. I was too young for Brown in his first two terms in F******** up this state. only to be an adult and see him do it in my adult life. given that the people that knew how bad he screwed up the state the first time is both ignorance and that those who knew are either dead or moved out of state.

Lets not forget people here said to vote for Brown because he's more pro gun well we see how that has worked out for us. We are more screwed than ever before and it happened under Brown.

I too have considered moving out of California my home for all of my life because the over taxation, government in almost every aspect of daily life, gun laws, crappy people that now inhabit most of this state. lets not even mention the drivers here..

The two states i have considered are Oklahoma and Texas. Both I have been to and like them both.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.

Last edited by chris; 12-24-2017 at 9:39 AM..
Old 12-24-2017, 10:02 AM

Hahahaha at the 2nd amendment being used as a means against tyrannical government... CA doesn’t seem too worried.

CA: “Tax whatever you want, they don’t have the balls”

Gun owners: “Remember 1776!?”

CA: “Yeah bro, that was a long *** time ago, you got nothing”

Gun owners: “Don’t tread on me!!!”

CA: “Free healthcare for illegals to get as many here as possible, and a 20% income tax for free prepubescent tranny operations.”

Gun owners: “There will come a time when we may have to use the 2nd amendment”

CA: (Posts Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme while passing laws banning semi auto rifles)

Gun owners: “Don’t worry guys, I found a loophole, mag changes will only take 15 minutes and you can fit an extra round in the CA mandated 3 round magazine if you remove the fluffer (CA legal speak) off of the mag spring.”

��

Last edited by CAsubject; 12-24-2017 at 10:09 AM..
Old 12-24-2017, 11:23 AM

CAsubject, good one. I still think the best way to drain the swamp is to shoot a bunch of holes in it and watch the muck seep through the ground.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:29 AM

I just posted 20 years of Calguns history.
I wasn’t trying to be funny.
It was a documentary post.
Old 12-24-2017, 2:27 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbo View Post
CAsubject, good one. I still think the best way to drain the swamp is to shoot a bunch of holes in it and watch the muck seep through the ground.
Better to break the dam. Shooting some holes and the swamp and it will take 30 years to drain.And the swamp rats will most likely plug the holes

Last edited by HUTCH 7.62; 12-24-2017 at 2:33 PM..
Old 12-24-2017, 2:47 PM

^^^break the dam!
Old 12-25-2017, 9:13 AM

This website reads more like a rape crises coping message board than a gun forum.

Last edited by CAsubject; 12-25-2017 at 9:40 AM..
Old 12-25-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAsubject View Post
I just posted 20 years of Calguns history.
I wasn’t trying to be funny.
It was a documentary post.
And your post starts off with hahaha....??

Quote:
This website reads more like a rape crises coping message board than a gun forum.
So what would you like to see?? It's a free forum with a little anarchy tossed in on the side. Pick a subject and let us know what you think....
Old 12-25-2017, 12:53 PM

Any subject?

Yes my post did start with “Hahaha...”

But my face was stone cold stoic when I wrote that.

For starters, I would like to see some civil disobedience as
an organized effort. It’s a good, logical start.

Last edited by CAsubject; 12-25-2017 at 12:57 PM..
Old 12-25-2017, 2:49 PM

Quote:

Yes my post did start with “Hahaha...”

But my face was stone cold stoic when I wrote that.

LOL.....
Old 12-25-2017, 3:40 PM
CGSSA OC Chapter Leader

Everyone TALKS a good game and wistfully remembers taking on a government 5,000 miles and a 3 month sail away. Not quite so easy when it's there in your backyard (and is MASSIVELY popular with it's citizens)
Old 12-25-2017, 5:34 PM

Can you not read the serious nature of that post?
I mean if you won’t help yourselves, do it for your wives.
Old 12-26-2017, 8:24 AM

In keeping with the spirit of this forum, we have the CCW bill about to be passed, and it would be a very good idea to call your local representative and demand that he vote for it.. If he doesn't... vote his *** out of office...

https://www.youtube.com/user/NRAVideos
Old 12-26-2017, 9:01 AM
I need a LIFE!!

California cannot be drained because it now has 50% all new people/voters. Those folks came here with mostly hands out and are not interested in traditional American culture like firearms.

That is why prop 63 got over 60% of the vote. If that is to ever change here immigration rates must be lowered. Foreigners do not care much about gun rights.
Old 12-26-2017, 9:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
California cannot be drained because it now has 50% all new people/voters. Those folks came here with mostly hands out and are not interested in traditional American culture like firearms.

That is why prop 63 got over 60% of the vote. If that is to ever change here immigration rates must be lowered. Foreigners do not care much about gun rights.
I donno... Percentages don't mean a whole heck of a lot to me, and can be tweaked to support just about anything. Numbers are a cold hard fact. They will give anyone a better idea of what they want to represent. What would be more meaningful is how many gun owners there are in the state vs. how many actually went out and voted?? That would give us a better idea of the complacency of those that want to sit back and let someone else do it. Or... take a negative attitude and figure why should they bother... Now we know why.. We need to get off our asses and show up at the polls. I did..... We've also got the CCW bill about to be voted on. Call your representative... I did...

Last edited by condor; 12-26-2017 at 9:43 AM..
Old 12-26-2017, 10:36 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
In keeping with the spirit of this forum, we have the CCW bill about to be passed, and it would be a very good idea to call your local representative and demand that he vote for it.. If he doesn't... vote his *** out of office...

https://www.youtube.com/user/NRAVideos
You realize that video is from December 5th, and the bill passed the House already, correct?
Old 12-26-2017, 1:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb78 View Post
You realize that video is from December 5th, and the bill passed the House already, correct?
Nope, i didn't realize that. I'm really not into CCW much, and just saw the video, thought it was important enough, and posted it. Sorry folks.... Still a good idea to keep on your rep's ***.... Both in state and in DC.. Correct??
Old 12-26-2017, 1:16 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Yes, good to keep on them, for sure.

ETA: here's the open thread on HR38
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1405680

Last edited by ajb78; 12-26-2017 at 1:32 PM..
Old 12-26-2017, 2:20 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbo View Post
The second amendment was granted so that we could dispose of a tyrannical government just like the one we currently have in California. Using the Second Amendment to fix our political problems is probably our only and best bet to restore liberty as originally intended in California.

M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Old 01-09-2018, 1:31 PM

Quote:
On the ballot it was presented something like "Prop 63: safety for your neighborhood, blah". I bet half of these "60%" never opened the booklet with actual text of propositions.
Old 01-09-2018, 1:53 PM

If you people think Trump is actually draining the swamp in DC - you should really take a hard look at the people he's appointing. Other than Mattis, McMaster and Kelly, they are all swamp critters and doing nothing to drain anything.

Mnuchin - Wall Street. Epitome of swamp.
Perry - career politician. Epitome of swamp
Sessions - career politician. Epitome of swamp
DeVos - RAF. epitome of swamp.
Tillerson - RAF, former CEO ExxonMobile. Epitome of swamp
Zinke - RAF. Epitome of swamp.
Carson - incompetent. Wouldn't know how to drain the swamp if it bit him.
Haley - career politician. Epitome of swamp.
Ross - RAF. Epitome of swamp.

He's not draining anything. He's rebuilding the dams and filling it.
Old 01-09-2018, 3:12 PM

How's the ideal swamp drainer should look like? Deleon? Oprah? Newsome? Obamba?
Old 01-09-2018, 3:34 PM

Default California Democrat leaders

Their goal is clear. What they want are more supporters to keep voting them to office. They are giving away our beautiful State to non citizens. I'm getting tired of that plan. I'm looking for a new home soon. Look at what just happened at the Trial in SF. No honor.
Old 01-09-2018, 4:09 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by twidget1995 View Post
If you people think Trump is actually draining the swamp in DC - you should really take a hard look at the people he's appointing. Other than Mattis, McMaster and Kelly, they are all swamp critters and doing nothing to drain anything.

You are so wrong !
Everyone of those is an accomplished PROGUN conservative! I will also add Scott Pruitt of EPA who is draining the swamp.
I suggest you find a media that tells you the truth!

President Trump is building a wall and is issuing orders to deport the democrat voters who hate America ! This is how the California swamp could get drained especially if he knows we have his back!
As a side note we need only one republican to run against newsome !
It appears either John cox or travis Allen . Hopefully one or the other will drop out and support the single candidate.

Last edited by ja308; 01-09-2018 at 4:17 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 8:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twidget1995 View Post

Swamp critters are inevitable period.
At the end of the day, can they get the agenda done based on what "We the People" voted for.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:09 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_tunaman View Post
I'm on board with the drain, but someone is going to need to explain how... Conservatives are far outnumbered, so any voter option is not likely to do it.
DC has to be drained first. Then CA will stop getting any handouts from the feds and fed law enforcement will move in to enforce federal laws that CA is ignoring. The people will become fed up with their $$$ going to support .gov giveaway programs to illegals and those that don't want to work and vote out the politicos backing it. I predict this will take at least 20 years.
Take a look at even Feinsteins speeches from 15-20 years ago blaming illegals for CA ills and demanding enforcement - got her elected and then she turned and developed those same illegals into D voters by using your money for free handouts.
The Feds need to enforce voting law and not allow any states to vote in Federal elections if they can not prove their rolls are free of unqualified voters.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:43 AM

Just my 2 cents.

We need sexual harassment dirt on Gavin and any kinda dirt on Kamala.
Gavin's dirt should be a breeze. He's a first class sleaze ball.

Somebody needs to investigate Kamala's possible affair with notorious dirtbag Slick Willie Brown.

Some how the negro population also needs to be convinced that she actually is, acts, and thinks more Indian than black.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:23 PM

My plan was to start a new political party based on the ideal parts of Jeffersonian and Jacksonian democracies and name it the American Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 02-15-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Can you not read the serious nature of that post?
I mean if you won’t help yourselves, do it for your wives.
And if you wont do it for your wife, do it for me; if not for me, for gods sakes at least for BooBoo.

Last edited by CharlesV; 02-15-2018 at 11:16 PM..
Old 02-15-2018, 11:10 PM

And lets not for that swamp creature Sen. DeLeon who said half his family was here illegally. How can this be OK? We need people who believe in the law and have the willingness to enforce it.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/top...ere-illegally/
Old 02-15-2018, 11:13 PM

Quote:

Yes and all the more reason they should not vote. As aliens they have no history or stake in any situation in the state.
Old 02-16-2018, 7:58 AM

On the illegal voting issue and illegal aliens... Here's a novel thought. Voting cards. No card..no vote. How do you get one of these cards?? It's issued after filing our income tax returns. One card for every legal voter SS number on the return. Random card numbers that are verified by physically entering your SS number on a secure computer screen when voting. Like a pin number. This would eliminate hacking. The vote is checked for duplicates, and then tallied as soon as the voter hits enter. This would eliminate illegals, and fraudulent voting. Say the card were actually stolen?? Would it be worth it to the thief, unlike a Visa Card, to use it just one time, and it having no real value?? Don't think so... So file your tax return and get the card. It might even make the Dems support immigration control.. :-) And it would allow the folks who pay the freight to make the decisions....
Old 02-16-2018, 8:20 AM

It took years of apathy to make this mess - It will take time to fix it. Get out and vote. Get your friends out and vote. Get your family out to vote.
Old 02-16-2018, 8:40 AM

I think we can take one thing for granted and that is governor Moonbeam and his lackeys in the legislature hate the working families in California that pay the taxes. they will take your money and tell you to keep slaving away for them. You need to cut off federal money from California and then you need to use your vote to elect anyone but the people currently in office no matter what they have voted for or against. They are tainted politicians. Get a prop on the ballot that denies legislators anything after they leave office. No retirement and no health benefits and watch them flee the ship. Take away their money and make any issue involving transfer of funds or increases in any tax, license, permit, etc to be approved by a 75% vote of the public. Also force companies including private water companies to operate within the area they serve. Use the props to change California back to what it was. they tried to knock the repeal of the current gas tax off the ballot and now they will try and meddle with the voting to discourage people from voting on it. A PR campaign is critical this year regardless of party and anyone who vote party instead of what is good for the working class is siding with the governor. We have been taxed and restricted enough.
Old 02-16-2018, 8:50 AM
Veteran Member

Gavin Newsomes face looks like the inside of soiled diaper. A2