Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2012, 7:39 AM

Default SKS M59 Yugo rarer no gl 7.62x39 WTS

Yugo M59

7.62x39

So cal

360 shipped

[b]Will ship (Y/N): Yes to your ffl

This is the lighter and handier yugo sks. Unlike the 59/66 this has no launcher and has no regulator knob on the gas system so it's more reliable

This one has no stock wiggle, very sturdy (one tough sob)

Use only brass ammo!!! It likes American eagle and Winchester best. Do not use steel ammo! Steel ammo fires but doesn't eject reliably (Yugoslavia uses brass ammo and they build as such)

The gas piston was selected from several to fit the best in the gas tube. The original worked fine but ejection was weak because it was undersized but I put a larger piston in and it throws brass far.(I own several sks, the piston came from another)

Rifling lands are strong but bore is rough as is common with yugos. I get minute of bad guy to about 200 meters or a tad further

Pm if you have ?s

Optional: 100 rounds of Winchester 7.62x39 and 2 stripper clips $58 shipped to you

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (84.4 KB, 362 views)