Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Shotgun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Shotgun discussions Trap, Hunting, Defense and more. A place for enthusiasts to discuss the shotgun.

Old 03-17-2020, 8:59 PM

Default What makes a Benelli worth it?

I have an 870 Express. I see very expensive shotguns like Benelli and wonder what really makes them better. My 870 has never malfunctioned, but I don't shoot clay competitively or shoot it a lot so I don't know.

What makes those expensive guns worth buying? Do they have less recoil? Are they more accurate? More comfortable? Is it something you would only notice if you shot a lot?

Thank you.
Old 03-17-2020, 9:19 PM

"Accuracy" in a shotgun doesn't mean much to me - even sheap shotgun you get to understand the pattern and then use it accordingly.

Past that, I have both Benellis and Remington 870s. Both are good guns. In my experience:

-The Benellis are much lighter weight than *any* Remington.
-My semi-atuo Benellis are more reliable than a Remington 870 pump. Yep.
-My Benellis fit me better and happen to be more adjustable from the factory (stock shims, etc.)
-My Benellis don't corrode at all. Modern 870 Express are rust buckets.
-Benellis are extremely easy to clean. 870s aren't terrible, but are relatively harder to clean.
Old 03-17-2020, 9:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadstorm View Post
"Accuracy" in a shotgun doesn't mean much to me - even sheap shotgun you get to understand the pattern and then use it accordingly.

Past that, I have both Benellis and Remington 870s. Both are good guns. In my experience:

-The Benellis are much lighter weight than *any* Remington.
-My semi-atuo Benellis are more reliable than a Remington 870 pump. Yep.
-My Benellis fit me better and happen to be more adjustable from the factory (stock shims, etc.)
-My Benellis don't corrode at all. Modern 870 Express are rust buckets.
-Benellis are extremely easy to clean. 870s aren't terrible, but are relatively harder to clean.
I never even considered the semi-auto factor. Actually have not given much thought to semi-auto shotguns to be honest. As for rust, I can attest... my 870 is covered in rust. It was my first gun, I knew nothing and kept it in a soft case for months. It's all rusty, looks funny. The weight is a major benefit. That makes sense.

In competitive trap shooting, are you allowed to use semi-auto? It seems like trap shooters love Benelli.

Last edited by SanDiego619; 03-17-2020 at 9:28 PM..
Old 03-17-2020, 9:28 PM
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor

Not sure if you are talking sporting guns or combat guns.

I can get off 8 rounds from my Benelli in the same time it takes me to get off 2 shots from the 870, and no worry about me doing my part exactly correct other than pulling the trigger.

Other than that... both great guns.

Why did the US Marines choose the Benelli?

Old 03-17-2020, 9:29 PM

perhaps a chrome lined barrel to start?
Old 03-17-2020, 9:30 PM

Benelli’s are like the Energizer Bunny.
They keep going and going and going...........
Old 03-17-2020, 9:31 PM

You can absolutely shoot trap with a semi-auto - the only thing to watch for is other trap shooters. They can be crotchety and prefer social distancing (so just get a shell catcher and youre good).

For what it's worth Benelli does also make pumps (like the Nova). I've never personally shot one.
Old 03-17-2020, 9:32 PM
小さな女性
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: (34.2283° N, 118.5358° W), (33.6700° N, 117.7800° W)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego619 View Post
I never even considered the semi-auto factor. Actually have not given much thought to semi-auto shotguns to be honest. As for rust, I can attest... my 870 is covered in rust. It was my first gun, I knew nothing and kept it in a soft case for months. It's all rusty, looks funny. The weight is a major benefit. That makes sense.

In a competitive trap, are you allowed to use semi-auto? It seems like trap shooters love Benelli.
In double trap you would benefit from a semi auto over a pump. However the best choice is an O/U.

Regarding in general however, you can benefit from light weight, more balance if you are shooting birds (clay or real).

The big advantage of a benelli is its simple design and low maintenance. You hardly ever need to clean the gun where a gas gun you need to clean more often. If you're shooting competition with a pump you will notice the difference in your stamina after shooting 800+ rounds over a 4 day event. Pumps are not the best choice for competition in sporting clays, skeet, or trap.

My reply is strictly addressing sporting arms, not home defense. Completely different class of shotguns.
Quote:
A society that aims for equality before liberty, will end with neither equality nor liberty.
-Milton Friedman

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/signaturepics/sigpic164573_1.gif
Old 03-17-2020, 9:36 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Well, if it shoots and you’re happy, bully!

I have an 870 that was unfired and started to look like a rust bucket. After a good cleaning it’s all good but still unfired. So, I can’t compare it to..

My Benelli shotguns that have been flawless. Smooth as silk. No rust.

Love the adjustability of my super nova. Love the simplicity of my nova. Love the everything about my M4.

I wish my wife’s M2 20ga fit me. It’s a ridiculously cool shotgun. But too small for me. If I found a great deal on a 12ga I’d probably buy it.

The newish 828 O/U will be mine some day.

Benelli has helped me out big time once. I bought a R1 used. Didn’t notice the stock tacky finish was damage at the time.

Long story short. I asked Benelli customer service if I could repair the damage.
They said no. And promptly sent an order for a new stock set.

It took a while to get the replacement parts. But they sent a full stock set, including the $100 gel buttpad. Holy heck! (only the buttstock was messed up. I made that clear, but they replaced everything. Glad they did for cosmetic reasons. )

K. I’m a Benelli fan. But I have good reason.
Old 03-17-2020, 9:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post

I can get off 8 rounds from my Benelli in the same time it takes me to get off 2 shots from the 870, and no worry about me doing my part exactly correct other than pulling the trigger.

I didn't know Marines used shotguns! I thought it was just a rifle and sidearm. Thanks for that info. Excuse my ignorance, but when would a shotgun be used and who carries it? Don't most Marines carry a rifle? Do all Marines also train on shotguns too?

After reading your post and the others, I see why Benelli is better. For someone like me who shoots 100 rounds a year, my pump 870 is fine. For someone who shoots a lot, I see the benefit.

Thank you for all the information everyone.
Old 03-17-2020, 9:50 PM

Benelli’s have the following features that explain to choice by the USMC.

1.) Extremely reliable, in over 25 years, mine has only mis-cycled on a few bad reloads. You can alternately load the softest target loaded and then the nastiest magnum load and it will cycle every time.
2.) the inertia recoil system and trigger mechanism is very fast and easy to clean and lube.
3.) for 3 gun - it’s like a Glock, open the box, clean and lube, go compete. It needs no tuning, adjustments, it just runs.
4.) it’s claimed to have the fastest cycling time of any semi-auto. Fully loaded, 9 rds, Tom Knapp (sp?) was able to hand toss 9 clay targets into the air and shoot all 9 of them before the 1st ejected rd hits the ground. there are many YouTube videos of this feat.

Now the bad:
1.) the recoil, you get hit hard
2.) chokes and barrels, very difficult to find and expensive.
3.) they are expensive.
“Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground. But the victim, nevertheless, is dead, or raped, or robbed, or traumatized.” ......
“The Second Amendment does not exist to protect the right to bear down pillows and foam baseball bats.”
—————————————————-
The Honorable Roger T. Benitez
Old 03-17-2020, 9:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgrumps View Post

1.) Extremely reliable, in over 25 years, mine has only mis-cycled on a few bad reloads. You can alternately load the softest target loaded and then the nastiest magnum load and it will cycle every time.
2.) the inertia recoil system and trigger mechanism is very fast and easy to clean and lube.
3.) for 3 gun - it’s like a Glock, open the box, clean and lube, go compete. It needs no tuning, adjustments, it just runs.
4.) it’s claimed to have the fastest cycling time of any semi-auto. Fully loaded, 9 rds, Tom Knapp (sp?) was able to hand toss 9 clay targets into the air and shoot all 9 of them before the 1st ejected rd hits the ground. there are many YouTube videos of this feat.

Now the bad:
3.) they are expensive.
As for the bad... generally, you get what you pay for! Even if you pay with your shoulder.

Thanks for the information. Now I want one...

Edit: I am still curious about how shotguns are used in the military, I figured rifles and pistols were used but I am guessing shotguns are for QCB maybe?

Last edited by SanDiego619; 03-17-2020 at 9:59 PM..
Old 03-17-2020, 10:05 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Now the bad:
3.) they are expensive.
I won't say I disagree, but as an owner of a couple of M2s, Supersport, Sport 2, Montefeltro, and 20gauge ultralight, I don't have an issue with recoil. Admittedly I shoot over 3000 shells a month so maybe I am used to recoil, but I do compare to an A400 Beretta which is a gas gun and the difference to me is negligible.

The other two points I agree with. They are expensive.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:18 PM
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
As for the bad... generally, you get what you pay for! Even if you pay with your shoulder.

Thanks for the information. Now I want one...

Edit: I am still curious about how shotguns are used in the military, I figured rifles and pistols were used but I am guessing shotguns are for QCB maybe?
They are used for breeching, tear gas deployment, and force protection in facilities and onboard ships. I am sure they are used for other things, those are the common ones.

The first time I ever went duck hunting was a cold, miserable, windy and rainy weekend. I had a Benelli Extrema. It (and I) was exposed to some ugly conditions in the submerged tank blind in the middle of the pond for 2 long days, sun rise to sun down. It ran without complaint or failure in spite of the drowning it took and I knew then I was a Benelli man.

My M1 Combat is the get-to HD gun in my house.

Last edited by SkyHawk; 03-17-2020 at 10:33 PM..
Old 03-17-2020, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecalguns View Post
I won't say I disagree, but as an owner of a couple of M2s, Supersport, Sport 2, Montefeltro, and 20gauge ultralight, I don't have an issue with recoil. Admittedly I shoot over 3000 shells a month so maybe I am used to recoil, but I do compare to an A400 Beretta which is a gas gun and the difference to me is negligible.

3000 a month? Hot dang. Do you do shooting competitions every day? Or do shooting competitions require a huge amount of shots in a single day? Now I understand why my friend had to get shoulder surgery three times and retire from shooting... I had no idea people shot that much!
Old 03-17-2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
They are used for breeching, tear gas deployment, and force protection in facilities and onboard ships. I am sure they are used for other things, those are the common ones.

My M1 Combat is the get-to HD gun in my house.

That makes sense. You'd probably not want to use a rifle on a ship or inside a base with a bunch of people around. That is a very nice gun!
Old 03-17-2020, 10:24 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
3000 a month? Hot dang. Do you do shooting competitions every day? Or do shooting competitions require a huge amount of shots in a single day? Now I understand why my friend had to get shoulder surgery three times and retire from shooting... I had no idea people shot that much!
I practice 3 days a week and shoot competitions on the weekends. Every few months I go out of state and shoot an event which can require a minimum of 500 rounds depending on how many competitions I enter during that event. When I practice I will typically shoot 200 rounds a day.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I practice 3 days a week and shoot competitions on the weekends. Every few months I go out of state and shoot an event which can require a minimum of 500 rounds depending on how many competitions I enter during that event. When I practice I will typically shoot 200 rounds a day.
That sounds fun! Now that I think about it, when I go out to the desert I probably shoot 300-500 rounds. If I did that three times a week I'd be at 1200-2000 rounds a month.
Old 03-17-2020, 11:48 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Now the bad:
3.) they are expensive.
The M1014 is a beast, I got a Remington Versamax (Benelli ARGO knockoff) when Benelli's patten expired, the Benelli is more robust.

PS, Italian shotguns have great ergonomics.

Last edited by fawndog; 03-17-2020 at 11:50 PM..
Old 03-18-2020, 1:23 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
I have an 870 Express. I see very expensive shotguns like Benelli and wonder what really makes them better.
Benelli pump guns aren't very expensive. Novas for 400ish, SuperNovas for about a hundred more.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/search.p...sort/price-asc

If you want a defensive shotgun with a ghost ring rear, the Benellis might even be less money than a similar 870.

Autoloaders? Then you need to compare apple to apples. Versamaxes aren't particularly cheap.

-- Michael
Old 03-18-2020, 1:36 AM

Benelli is an awesome shotgun. Excellent fit and finish, and soft recoiling. The Benelli M3 is the only shotgun I have, and I don’t think I’d need to get anything else.
Old 03-18-2020, 2:32 AM

I'm a big fan of the m4, most of the benefits mentioned already..

drill slugs, heavy buckshot, etc. like marshmallows

USMC did a great job on specs with this one..

my buddy Richard at about 1:00 with Benelli and fun ammo in a galaxy far, far away..

full of dirt end of a long day and all cycles flawlessly for a couple of money shots..

same guy that destroyed a lot of stuff with my Barrett several years ago

Old 03-18-2020, 4:52 AM
Calguns Addict

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmithson View Post
Benelli’s are like the Energizer Bunny.
They keep going and going and going...........

I lusted after a M1 Super90 Tactical for TWENTY YEARS, before I finally got a safe queen in '09 (only had 50 rds. through it!). The difference between this, and my Mossberg 500, is like the difference between a Lincoln TownCar and a Yugo - it really is that much BETTER shooting.
Old 03-18-2020, 4:55 AM

A Benelli sister for half price would be the Franchi Affinity 3.
Old 03-18-2020, 5:23 AM

Quote:
...The first time I ever went duck hunting was a cold, miserable, windy and rainy weekend. I had a Benelli Extrema. It (and I) was exposed to some ugly conditions in the submerged tank blind in the middle of the pond for 2 long days, sun rise to sun down. It ran without complaint or failure in spite of the drowning it took and I knew then I was a Benelli man...
Isn't the Extrema a Beretta? Don't want the OP searching for a Benelli Extrema.
Old 03-18-2020, 9:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBGBA View Post
Yes - I also have a Beretta Xtrema. It is a completely different gun.
Old 03-18-2020, 9:42 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Now the bad:
3.) they are expensive.
If you're talking about the M4, it uses the same chokes as the Nova/SuperNova line.
Old 03-18-2020, 9:47 AM
Next-Gen. Rooftopian.
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
I have an 870 Express. I see very expensive shotguns like Benelli and wonder what really makes them better. My 870 has never malfunctioned, but I don't shoot clay competitively or shoot it a lot so I don't know.

What makes those expensive guns worth buying? Do they have less recoil? Are they more accurate? More comfortable? Is it something you would only notice if you shot a lot?

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elSquid View Post
Benelli pump guns aren't very expensive. Novas for 400ish, SuperNovas for about a hundred more.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/search.p...sort/price-asc

If you want a defensive shotgun with a ghost ring rear, the Benellis might even be less money than a similar 870.

Autoloaders? Then you need to compare apple to apples. Versamaxes aren't particularly cheap.

-- Michael
Benelli SuperNovas selling right now on the classifieds used for $350. If we're talking new, RifleGear sells SuperNova Tacticals for $499. RifleGear also prices new Remington 870 Tacticals and Mossberg 590 Tacticals at around $470. There is a $29 difference, which is worth half a hamburger at 5 Guys (lol). For comparisons against cheaper 870s and Mossberg 500s there is the Benelli Nova.

That $29 might even just come down to import & ITAR compliance, since Remy and Moss make theirs here, and I think Benelli being Italiann has to ship them over and make them 922r compliant.

I fully agree with elSquid that you have to compare the autoloaders to the autoloaders. Comparing a Remington 870 to a much more expensive Benelli M2 doesn't make sense, but a Versa Max to an M2 certainly does. If you're properly comparing price markets, then the Benellis seem to simply be on the higher side of comparable.

"It's so bizarre to me because it's like consumers aren't allowed to push back at all when we get a bad product." - Jeremy Hambly (Who might as well have been talking about Desert Tech MDR fanboys.)
Calguns had 314,016 registered members as of 4/7/20. Considering I only have 20 people on my ignore list (i.e. only 0.00006% of the members are trash), I'd say this community is overall pretty damn awesome.

Last edited by LateBraking; 03-18-2020 at 9:52 AM..
Old 03-18-2020, 9:51 AM

Quote:

As compared to a Remington 11-87 or a Winchester Super-X,
You get more of a perceived recoil, since the Benelli action is recoil(spring) based verses a gas action.
“Unless a law-abiding individual has a firearm for his or her own defense, the police typically arrive after it is too late. With rigor mortis setting in, they mark and bag the evidence, interview bystanders, and draw a chalk outline on the ground. But the victim, nevertheless, is dead, or raped, or robbed, or traumatized.” ......
“The Second Amendment does not exist to protect the right to bear down pillows and foam baseball bats.”
—————————————————-
The Honorable Roger T. Benitez
Old 03-18-2020, 9:52 AM

Quote:

I can get off 8 rounds from my benelli in the same time it takes me to get off 2 shots from the 870, and no worry about me doing my part exactly correct other than pulling the trigger.

You’re terribly slow on the pump. My mossberg 500 is faster than any Benelli shooters I’ve run across. Last time I was in the duck blind I shot doubles out from under a Benelli and a $1000 browning.

Last edited by NaClAddict; 03-18-2020 at 10:11 AM..
Old 03-18-2020, 9:54 AM

Sport II....thousands of rounds fired, zero hiccups

Trump mimics people with narcissistic personality disorder, long-term pattern of abnormal behavior, exaggerated with feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy as he awaits the enthronement.

Often hard to tell the difference between the bots, the convicts, and the meshugas.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:35 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClAddict View Post
You’re terribly slow on the pump. My mossberg 500 is faster than any Benelli shooters I’ve run across. Last time I was in the duck blind I shot doubles out from under a Benelli and a $1000 browning.
This is comparing apples to oranges. No way a pump will shoot faster than a semi. YOU just shoot fast. But guess what? You'd be even faster with a semi.
Old 03-18-2020, 12:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
As compared to a Remington 11-87 or a Winchester Super-X,
You get more of a perceived recoil, since the Benelli action is recoil(spring) based verses a gas action.
Again I don't disagree with you, but me personally, I can't feel the difference when comparing an A400 vs a sport 2 or supersport. Maybe if I pick up my M2 and compare again I can tell the difference.

I know by design the Benelli should have more recoil being an inertia gun, but maybe the sport 2 and supersport's design gives more comfort against recoil.
Old 03-18-2020, 3:31 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Now the bad:
3.) they are expensive.
They do have gas guns too. The m4 being one.

To your question OP, quality, fit, finish, reliability...These are things that come along with and presumably justify the higher price tag. Only YOU can decide if it's worth it. Much in the same way that a Wilson Combat 1911 may not be worth it to everyone. Or a Porsche vs a Volkswagen. Both vehicles will get you to your destination after all. Or a Snap On wrench vs a Craftsman wrench. Both wrenches will turn the nut after all.

Only YOU can decide if the extra money is worth it.

Disclaimer: I do own a Benelli m4. And do note that federal law 922R comes into play for imported shotguns...of which Benelli's are. If you're seeking to modify the factory five round capacity of say the m4, you had better plan on an additional $300 (give or take) for the necessary US parts to keep the gun 922R compliant.

Fighter Pilot
Old 03-18-2020, 3:31 PM

Quote:

Thank you.
What makes those guns worth it is knowing how to use one effectively.

If you are going to buy a Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun and then just hold it close to your bosom each night before bed, then it probably isn't worth it.

If you actually get trained up in the effective use to that gun then your question will answer itself.

Right now might be a good time to be trained although NV 's Gov has closed all Non Essential Businesses so FS is closed too. I was going early next month so I'm pissed at the Commie Chinese right now!

Anyone who thinks this current epidemic wasn't planned is either naive or stupid, and when I found out that Bill Gates funded the Wuhan Lab that let this stuff out and is now selling test kits it showed me just exactly who to look at.

Randy
Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Last edited by Kestryll; 03-20-2020 at 8:21 PM..
Old 03-18-2020, 3:55 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

The Marines didn't adopt an inertia recoil operated Benelli.
Old 03-18-2020, 4:09 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
What makes those guns worth it is knowing how to use one effectively.

If you are going to buy a Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun and then just hold it close to your bosom each night before bed, then it probably isn't worth it.

If you actually get trained up in the effective use to that gun then your question will answer itself.

Right now might be a good time to be trained although NV 's Gov has closed all Non Essential Businesses so FS is closed too. I was going early next month so I'm pissed at the Commie Chinese right now!

Anyone who thinks this current epidemic wasn't planned is either naive or stupid, and when I found out that Bill Gates funded the Wuhan Lab that let this stuff out and is now selling test kits it showed me just exactly who to look at.

Randy
What a weird thing to bring up in a thread about Benellis. Anyways, here's some science.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/saf...ic-study-finds

Also, Bill Gates has been funding organizations to develop test kits for the virus. Why would they fund the creation of the virus, unleash it, and then waste millions more to develop a test for it? If they really wanted to unleash it on the world, they would have developed a vaccine alongside the pathogen, and would be directly selling the vaccine at an exorbitantly high cost, not wasting money to develop a test. These conspiracy theories are absolutely insane.

/end thread jack - had to call someone out on this conspiracy theory garbage.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kestryll; 03-20-2020 at 8:22 PM..
Old 03-18-2020, 4:43 PM

Chrome lined barrel on Benellis.
Old 03-18-2020, 6:51 PM
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBGBA View Post
Yes, doh! I was shooting a Super Black Eagle (3?), my father in law (may he rest in peace) was shooting the Beretta. At the time I had never heard of Extrema or Black Eagle. Anyhow both guns were his, both Italiano - both ran flawlessly. I still hold out hope that one of them may find their way to me from my mother in law, I would take either in a heartbeat.

Last edited by SkyHawk; 03-18-2020 at 6:54 PM..
Old 03-18-2020, 7:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iareConfusE View Post
What a weird thing to bring up in a thread about Benellis. Anyways, here's some science.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/saf...ic-study-finds

Also, Bill Gates has been funding organizations to develop test kits for the virus. Why would they fund the creation of the virus, unleash it, and then waste millions more to develop a test for it? If they really wanted to unleash it on the world, they would have developed a vaccine alongside the pathogen, and would be directly selling the vaccine at an exorbitantly high cost, not wasting money to develop a test. These conspiracy theories are absolutely insane.

/end thread jack - had to call someone out on this conspiracy theory garbage.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Maybe if you read up a bit you'd figure out the simple fact that the Test Kits took time to develop and Bill Gates is selling them right now. How could they have known what to test if they didn't have advanced notice of what was coming? that's a big DUH !!! He probably has a vaccine in the works as well, and it probably won't be cheap..

Also why would he fund an Infectious Disease Laboratory in China anyway? Plenty he could do here, but we would have already found out. Maybe since he is one of the kooks that think the world can only sustain 5 Billion People! We're about 2.5 Bil past that right now. How do you think they will crunch the numbers??? Starvation, War, Virus, Plague? All options are on the table when you are talking Billionaires like Gates and Bloomberg, but they gotta get the guns first before they can bring this country down. and they are working day and night on that one and have been for years.

More going on here and lets face it the timing is a little suspect, why was everything hunky dory for the last 3 years and now all of a sudden the country is in peril? Do you actually think that the Chinese would rather have Trump than Biden??? They already control Biden and his son. Duh!!!

They have thrown the world into chaos, and this country is suffering big time and you think it's all cuz of Hungry people eating Ant Eaters?

This was planned and the plan is working.

Have you seen the run on gun stores that is happening? People are scared and doing something like this is the only way they could beat Trump,,, Except it ain't gonna work!

Like I said the OP needs to get trained! Then he'll understand the gun.
Randy
Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 03-18-2020 at 7:09 PM..