Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2017, 4:44 PM
Arizona Ex-Pat
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Thumbs up CGSSA: GSSF Match April 2017 "Volunteers Needed"

CGSSA: GSSF Match April 2017 "Volunteers Needed"

On Saturday, April 1st, and Sunday, April 2nd, in conjunction with the GLOCK Sports Shooting Foundation (GSSF), we will be returning to Burro Canyon Shooting Park (22100 E East Fork Rd, Azusa, CA 91702) to host the GLOCK West Coast Challenge II - Spring. The event will run both days, and consist of open squadding from 9AM to 1PM.

We're currently looking for volunteers for three days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) of the event (Friday will be a setup day). To make things a little easier to manage, and improve the quality of match officiation we're going to open up volunteer opportunities to those who can work full days first and then open it up to partial day volunteers as needed.

As a full day volunteer, you will still earn two entries for each day worked into the special drawing of a free GLOCK Pistol.
This drawing is just for the volunteers and the winner will be drawn at the end of the day on Sunday (you do not have to be present to win).
In addition, each volunteer will receive a trendy GLOCK Range Officer Polo Shirt, a GLOCK Range Officer Hat, and complimentary gift of their choice from GLOCK for each day worked.
If you're a volunteer who has volunteered both days, but is also competing, we will allow you time off to shoot your match (or matches).

Follow this link: CGSSA.Org/HELPwGSSF/
To

Register as a volunteer for the match (Volunteer Registration)

Register for the match. (Standard Registration)

Register for the match. (GLOCK Girls Side Match and Pocket GLOCKs Division)

If you're not familiar with GSSF matches here's a nice 17 minute video that takes you stage by stage and division by division.

Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.