Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2017, 6:01 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosdanger View Post
The question was: What denomination do you belong to. True to form rather than answer the question Colossians started questioning other people's beliefs.

He then played dumb like he did not know what I was talking about. So my answer was facetious.

Now do you understand?

I will leave you with this:
If you follow doheny's posts, he is extremely liberal in the modern day sense of the meaning, I was curious as to what his church practiced. I never questioned his belief, he has smacked me down with good Godly wisdom in occasional posts.

As far as playing dumb, you make no sense, he asked me nothing????

M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Old 12-09-2017, 6:10 AM
Veteran Member

Spiritual belief is journey. Wife and I are currently Baptist. Formerly Presbyterian, Episcopal, Roman Catholic. I do believe in God the Father Almighty creator of heavens and earth. And all things visible and invisible.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 12-09-2017, 6:15 AM

There are a few in here that seen to think this is OT. Disparaging remarks are a big no no. Here are the rules. I suggest you read them.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=933294
Old 12-09-2017, 7:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
nope, what would lead you to ask this?
Because you predicted that if same sex marriage were approved, it would lead to the normalization of all kinds of sexual perversions like pedophilia. You were right. It was and it has.
“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

― Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Last edited by carlosdanger; 12-09-2017 at 7:04 AM..
Old 12-10-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond View Post
Imperial Cult. The Emperor protects.
"In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war..."

“Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mould-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of 'the rat race' is not yet final.”

Hunter S. Thompson
The Great Shark Hunt: Strange Tales From a Strange Time