Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2013, 7:05 PM
CGSSA Director
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default LA C3 Monthly Shoot 03/29; 7PM @ The Firing Line (Burbank)

UPDATE: CalGuns.net Shooting Team takes 1st. Place in Davis

Greetings and Salutations,

I just got back from an awesome weekend in Yolo County shooting a GSSF match with the Calguns.net Shooting Team. I didn't perform as well as I would have liked, but the other two team members (dmaverick, & PM720) sure did, and will hopefully be able to make up for my short comings and still secure us the top amateur team spot. While I was up there, I also had the privilege of meeting and hanging out with the NoCal C3s at the SoCal Expo Gun Show, and prices do seem to be coming down and accessories more readily available.

For those of you that attended the LAX event a few weeks ago, we had a record turnout with well over 20 people taking up seven lanes with everything from pistol ARs to .22lr conversions. That along with the afterparty at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles it was an event not to be missed. But, if you didn't make it, don't fret, my partner in crime 'HappyCamper781' will be running these on the second Wednesday of every month.

*Again, for those that didn't get tickets at the LAX event earlier this month that plan on attending Burbank, let me know and I'll make sure you get two raffle tickets to throw in the kitty.

- RoundEye

It's that time again. Join us at The Firing Line in Burbank (1060 North Lake Street, Burbank) for the NEXT LA C3 Monthly Shoot of 2013 which will be held on 03/29/2012 @ 7:00 PM.

Please review the following details pertaining to the meet:

Pistols - The occasional double tap is acceptable (but if it's get's out of line the privilege will be taken away), no holstered pistols, no drawing from a holster, no open carry (all standard indoor range safety rules apply)
Rifles - The only permitted rifles must be of handgun caliber (9mm, .40, .357, 5.7mm, etc... are acceptable). ARs/AKs of the 22lr variant are also welcome.
Shotguns - Unfortunately, given the size of the range (47ft), shotguns are NOT permitted.
Cost - $10, stay and shoot as long as you want!
*CalGunners get membership prices on ammo and rentals.
** Firing Line members are free to attend.

REMINDER: - When you're there your actions represent the entire CalGuns community. We should always take responsibility for our actions, and treat their facility with the utmost respect.

As usual, we'll be able to utilize their training room to eat dinner, hangout, chit-chat, and purchase swag. In addition, as usual they will be reserving an entire side of the range for us, and depending on the turnout we may have to take turns and/or expand into the other range. We'll also be providing Costco pizza for anyone that is hungry and wants to eat.

So, who's in? You know there is nothing better that you'd rather do on a Friday night than shoot some guns with fellow CalGunners!

* If you're interested in volunteering your time and helping coordinate this shoot, or one like it in your area, contact me for details. *

Last edited by RoundEye; 03-20-2013 at 11:16 AM..