Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > AR500 Armor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Calguns Discount Code & Facebook - AR500Armor.com

AR500 Armor offers all calguns members a 10% discount using the discount code "CALGUNS". Enter the code during online checkout at www.AR500Armor.com (please note that the discount code is case sensitive)

Also, if you'd like to help spread the word, Like us on Facebook @ http://Facebook.com/AR500Armor

Old 11-09-2013, 6:36 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR500 Armor View Post
AR500 Armor offers all calguns members a 10% discount using the discount code "CALGUNS". Enter the code during online checkout at www.AR500Armor.com (please note that the discount code is case sensitive)

Also, if you'd like to help spread the word, Like us on Facebook @ http://Facebook.com/AR500Armor
Is this code still valid? Thinking about making a buy
Originally Posted by forumguy View Post
The same way they enforce all the rest of the BS laws. Only criminals are exempt, while the honest obey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Sometimes I think the function of Calguns is half to refute bad info from gunshops and half to refute bad info from DOJ.
Old 11-10-2013, 3:33 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombinghamthegreat View Post
Is this code still valid? Thinking about making a buy
Yes it is! We appreciate your interest. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

Old 11-26-2013, 10:12 AM

All I know is I was about to go through infidelbodyarmor.com to get their package until I visited your site and saw the extra options and the lower prices. I really dig the coating and the ability to add an extra layer at as a low cost addition.
I read up on the Line-X company since they are local and that is some very sophisticated anti spall coating. I like the fact that you guys tell us what it is rather than it being some uber secret proprietary s***.
There goes the whole "stay away from steel because of spalling and buy expensive ceramic plates uinstead" argument. I hear tale from returning warfighters that ceramic spalls too...go figure.
Old 12-08-2013, 8:06 PM

These are great plates at a great price. I have referenced them on my organizations facebook page recently letting people know to go to AR500 to get them, however I was unaware that there was a 10% discount for calguns memebers. I will now repost the plates with the link to become a calguns memeber if they arent already. I checked out infidel as well and AR500 is by far a better choice. I use them personally in my Shellback Tactical Banshee plate carrier and works perfect.