Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 01-23-2013, 8:52 PM

Default Assaulted Film - DVD/BluRay Update

We were hoping that some deep-pocket finance types would have shown themselves by now to help us carry this film to the finishing line, but no such luck. Therefore, the crew and I have decided to return to Kickstarter to raise the funds needed to complete the film and take it to theaters by March to be part of the “conversation” while congress debates our 2nd Amendment rights.

Yes, theaters!

Using a similar distribution plan used by the recent film 2016, we’re going to self-promote and distribute the film in major US cities “art house” cinemas. With strong positive reviews, we will then secure traditional distribution. Once the theatrical release is completed, we will then distribute a TV edit to PBS/PTV affiliates for broadcast. Netflix and web streaming will follow by the end of spring.

What happened to the funds from the first round? In the 90 days since receiving $64,000 from Kickstarter (yes, they take a commission!), we hit the road and conducted 50+ interviews and gathered some great footage. Our travels took us up and down California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Florida and Louisiana. Expenses included t-shirts, hats, insurance, salaries, fuel, lawyers, hotels, airfare and food. We also covered the small loans that carried us from May to October when we were developing the concept for this film.

Now we will recharge the till, set the editor and his crew to work and craft the film that is needed now more than ever. We hope that each of you will consider another donation to our film to help us communicate the importance of “we the people” and the right to “keep and bear arms”.

Please donate here - http://kck.st/VZmXBM

Last edited by interstellar; 07-30-2013 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Update amount
Old 01-23-2013, 9:08 PM
Calguns Addict

I'm sure ill get slapped for this. Here goes
I donated in the first round. I understand the expense of making this. I thought "kick starter" was just that, a start.
I understand movie theater ect. But I also understand that means profits. Where does that go? I'm just asking because we helped get this started. To donate more 70k seems like 100% no risk for something in this climate will pull lots of cash in the end.
Old 01-23-2013, 9:25 PM

Deadon -

If any of the team wanted to make money making films, it wouldn't be a documentary about the 2nd Amendment. This is a passion project for the crew and we need to hire even more crew (editor/graphic artist) to get this film out in time, so that your first donation all have an effect on the debate in Washington.

No risk?! Really. I'm now label a "gun nut" by my PBS colleagues and my chances of producing science content for the "Big Bird" went from hero (400 Years of the Telescope) to zero. Don't tell me there is no risk - I've already paid the price.

Thank you for your donation to the first campaign. I hope you consider helping us complete the film.

Kris

Last edited by interstellar; 01-23-2013 at 9:28 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 9:36 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by interstellar View Post
Deadon -

If any of the team wanted to make money making films, it wouldn't be a documentary about the 2nd Amendment. This is a passion project for the crew and we need to hire even more crew (editor/graphic artist) to get this film out in time, so that your first donation all have an effect on the debate in Washington.

No risk?! Really. I'm now label a "gun nut" by my PBS colleagues and my chances of producing science content for the "Big Bird" went from hero (400 Years of the Telescope) to zero. Don't tell me there is no risk - I've already paid the price.

Thank you for your donation to the first campaign. I hope you consider helping us complete the film.

Kris
I wasn't talking about the risk to your rep because you now like guns,lol. I'm talking about investment besides time.
The timing of this is spot on and in the end if shown in theaters should net a hefty profit, that was my point.
How about if calguns supports the 2nd 70k kickstarter you donate future profits to 2a groups that fight for our rights?
Old 01-23-2013, 9:44 PM

Deadon, how about you give up your regular job for the next six months and work dawn till dusk on nothing but 2A advocacy? Or are you too afraid of where your next meal would come from if you did that? I hope Dead Patriot films makes a bundle off of this -- it would be a suitable reward for the risk and effort.

BTW -- Kick(butt)Starter pledge done.

Last edited by dave_cg; 01-23-2013 at 9:45 PM.. Reason: (spelling correction)
Old 01-23-2013, 9:56 PM

Well, I definitely want to see this in theaters. Thanks for your efforts guys. Donation coming on payday.
Old 01-23-2013, 9:56 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_cg View Post
Deadon, how about you give up your regular job for the next six months and work dawn till dusk on nothing but 2A advocacy? Or are you too afraid of where your next meal would come from if you did that? I hope Dead Patriot films makes a bundle off of this -- it would be a suitable reward for the risk and effort.

BTW -- Kick(butt)Starter pledge done.
Lol ok that's not what I was saying but whatever.
Hey anyone want to fund my business 100%? Ill put all the time in dont worry about that.
I have NO problem with the first 70k like I said I donated to it! I was told 70k to get this done! Now it's doubled because of what? We were told about staff ect in the first kickstarter. We're talking DOUBLE here 70k more! Why not just ask for that from the get go?

Last edited by Deadon; 01-23-2013 at 10:03 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadon View Post
I wasn't talking about the risk to your rep because you now like guns,lol. I'm talking about investment besides time.
The timing of this is spot on and in the end if shown in theaters should net a hefty profit, that was my point.
How about if calguns supports the 2nd 70k kickstarter you donate future profits to 2a groups that fight for our rights?
Are you speaking for the CalGuns board?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Hey anyone want to fund my business 100%? Ill put all the time in font worry about that.
I have NO problem with the first 70k like I said I donated to it! I was told 70k to get this done! Now it's doubled because of what? We were told about staff ect in the first kickstarter. We're talking DOUBLE here 70k more! Why not just ask for that from the get go?
I've worked on many complex projects as an engineering manager over the decades. Been through two start-ups. A project comes in on time and on budget about as often as the cafeteria staff turns water into wine. I've also pledged to nearly 30 KickStarters now -- all those that funded have been successful (so far), but all have been late. What I'm saying is that *not* needing more money to finish a complex project like this film would have been a minor miracle. Kicking in a little more now is completely within my expectations, sorry it's not within yours.

A few of the other KickStarters I've pledged to have launched nice little companies that have a decent chance of survival -- good on them! I don't give them any advice about what to do with the money they make out of that. That is the point of KickStarters. You are getting something back according to your pledge level, and you get to help somebody launch something meaningful. If you were expecting more out of it, then KickStarter isn't for you.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Hey anyone want to fund my business 100%? Ill put all the time in dont worry about that.
A wise man here on CalGuns suggests "good money after good". We almost didn't make our last goal - - $140k would have been impossible. Our work to date should have earned everyone's respect and trust.

Since then things have escalated along with the need to get this film completed and released in theaters ASAP.

Kris
Old 01-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Are you speaking for the CalGuns board?
Lol WTF why would you think that? This is a open forum each person has their own thoughts. Hell I may be alone in thinking this way. I have no idea, is it wrong to voice a opinion here now?
Im happy that you decided to become a gun owner recently and then make a film about 2a.
Ill say it again, I supported the first round based on what we were told. Your not asking for a little more money here. Your asking for what you first got the first round 70k.
That 70k at first was going to produce this film and market it. I guess I dont understand how it takes double to now finish it when we were told 70k would do it start to finish.

Last edited by Deadon; 01-23-2013 at 10:19 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 PM

Please look back over all the threads.The budget has always been $175K - I provide the budget to member to our advisory board back in May - (see the Bullet Button threads).

As my original post states, we had hoped someone with deep pockets would make up the difference with an investment in the film, but that hasn't happened yet. So we move on with another campaign.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 PM

BTW, I'll have to renew my CCW in May (3 year term). True I'm recently new to CalGuns (1 year), but I've been around guns my whole life.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:21 PM

I donated $100. I wish I could afford to give you guys more.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Actually, I think that is the whole point of kickstarter. It allows people to start companies or produce products that they otherwise didn't have the means to do. If there is a public demand for it, then they will raise there funds and be successful. If not, they won't raise the funds.

Say I have a product/service/company that I want to get going, and what I'm proposing is very desirable to you.
I don't have the funds to invest in starting this company, but I say, hey, if enough people are as interested in what I have to offer as you are, then donate what you can, and I will give you some form of the finished product in return if I am successful. Not always though, usually what you get from your donation is less valuable than what you donated, but the idea is that what you otherwise wouldn't have available to you because noone is producing this product/service, is now available.
Old 01-24-2013, 5:31 AM

Donated $50.
Anxious to see this completed.
Keep up the good work!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:26 PM

Bump
Old 01-24-2013, 12:31 PM

I donated what i can and hope others will do the same. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Veteran Member

FrackNation.

"From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee." -Khan

"There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."-J.P.S.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:34 PM

Kris, you know I'm in. I'm short right now but will donate what I can.

Talk the talk, gotta walk the walk. Right?

I wonder how many mistakenly think it was our brethren patriots who fired the first shots on Lexington Green as the British marched to confiscate arms from the citizens.

Not one inch. Now, more than ever. I will stand.

This is the USA. We don't elect kings, we rebel against them!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:38 PM

Donated $25. Lets get this film funded!!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:45 PM

Donated.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Expenses included t-shirts, hats, insurance, salaries, fuel, lawyers, hotels, airfare and food. We also covered the small loans that carried us from May to October when we were developing the concept for this film.

Now we will recharge the till, set the editor and his crew to work and craft the film that is needed now more than ever.

So NONE of the original kickstarter money went to developing the film? It paid for road trips and loans?
Old 01-24-2013, 1:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilro View Post
So NONE of the original kickstarter money went to developing the film? It paid for road trips and loans?
The road trips were to actually go out and make the film. Did you want them to fly the interviewees to Chico????? As far as loans, Kris started making the film prior to the kickstarter campaign. He took loans to get it started and funded.

I was actually at the original meeting in Fresno back in March of last year with CGF board members, lawyers and experts, to see what and how he was going to make this film. Kris is the real deal and everything he is doing is good.

Bottom line! Kris is an expert at doing these and his intent is to get this done the right way. None of this is abnormal or shady.
Old 01-24-2013, 1:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Please look back over all the threads.The budget has always been $175K - I provide the budget to member to our advisory board back in May - (see the Bullet Button threads).

As my original post states, we had hoped someone with deep pockets would make up the difference with an investment in the film, but that hasn't happened yet. So we move on with another campaign.
I went back to the first Kickstarter and searched high and low for a clear statement that the total budget was much more than the first Kickstarter.

I'm sure you know that if you had put that amount in there you probably wouldn't have reached the intial 70k we chipped in for.

I am not happy about this double-dipping. And yes, I think it is double-dipping, regardless of what post you said the original budget was. I don't follow all your posts but I did click the "Back This Project" button on Kickstarter and no where there did it say this would only get you less than half of the way there.

Still, best of luck. You are doing an important thing and I support the cause, I just don't like how this part played out.

Hell, I'll probably kick in again, I just need to cool off a bit from this. I like up-front honesty when it comes to people asking for money.

Sorry, rant over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy View Post
You don't like homosexuality, don't let some dude stick his tab A into your slot B.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko45
But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot,
Old 01-24-2013, 1:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshnasi View Post
I went back to the first Kickstarter and searched high and low for a clear statement that the total budget was much more than the first Kickstarter.

I'm sure you know that if you had put that amount in there you probably wouldn't have reached the intial 70k we chipped in for.

I am not happy about this double-dipping. And yes, I think it is double-dipping, regardless of what post you said the original budget was. I don't follow all your posts but I did click the "Back This Project" button on Kickstarter and no where there did it say this would only get you less than half of the way there.

Still, best of luck. You are doing an important thing and I support the cause, I just don't like how this part played out.

Hell, I'll probably kick in again, I just need to cool off a bit from this. I like up-front honesty when it comes to people asking for money.

Sorry, rant over.
Kris was being real about this. Kris knew that in the time allotted he would not have reached the goal of 140K. When you use kick starter, if you don't reach your monetary goal, kick starter fails and thus, all the money is sent back to the donors and Kris and the production get nothing.
Old 01-24-2013, 1:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taperxz View Post
Kris was being real about this. Kris knew that in the time allotted he would not have reached the goal of 140K. When you use kick starter, if you don't reach your monetary goal, kick starter fails and thus, all the money is sent back to the donors and Kris and the production get nothing.
He could have been real about it on the initial Kickstarter, but as he said above, he knew it would not have reached the goal...

In other words, he kept information under his hat in the hopes to attract a bigger fish. It was a calculated risk that I as someone who kicked in was not party to...

I don't like it when things like that go down in my personal or professional life. Hence, why I'm a bit peeved.

Edit to add, while I personally only chipped in $10.00. I did post videos on Youtube pointing people to the Kickstarter. I vouched for the initial Kickstarter and now, we've got another one.

Quote:
You don't like homosexuality, don't let some dude stick his tab A into your slot B.
Quote:
But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot,

Last edited by Hoshnasi; 01-24-2013 at 2:13 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 2:13 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
He could have been real about it on the initial Kickstarter, but as he said above, he knew it would not have reached the goal...

In other words, he kept information under his hat in the hopes to attract a bigger fish. It was a calculated risk that I as someone who kicked in was not party to...

I don't like it when things like that go down in my personal or professional life. Hence, why I'm a bit peeved.

Edit to add, while I personally am only out $10.00. I did post videos on Youtube pointing people to the Kickstarter. I vouched for the initial Kickstarter and now, we've got another one.

Quote:
12/18/12

Dear CalGunners -

Thank you for all for your support of our film Assaulted: Civll Rights Under Fire. (New to you? See previous threads here - http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=616680 and http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=561952 )

This film started as a simple regional compare-and-contrast documentary, looking at California gun laws, for consumption at West Coast film festivals and via regional PBS broadcasts. The focus of the film then moved to a broader presentation of the 2nd Amendment after the Aurora theater shooting caused politicians to call for a new Federal assault weapons ban. Now, the Newtown massacre has created an even a greater need for this film, as our elected officials try everything in their bag to infringe on our second amendment rights. The media is also fast on calling for gun control without fully understanding all of the implications that such proposed restrictive laws have on our civil right, while the real cause for these mass shootings, mental health, gets ignored.

In September/October, we raised $72,000 through a campaign on Kickstarter.com (net $64,000 after commissions to Kickstarter and Amazon). This net sum represents a third of our total projected budget of $180,000 to complete the film. These funds combined with a donation of $10,000 from CalGuns/SAF has allowed us to obtain the majority of the interviews and principle photography we need to complete the film. Here is a list of completed interviews to date:

Gun Rights Advocates:
Alan Gottlieb
Gene Hoffman
Kenneth Blanchard
Nicole Stallard
Phillip Journey
Robert Weist
Sheldon Clare
Donald Moran
Tomas Boyer

Firearm Users – Deadly Force
Donna Hopper
Jeanne Assam

Lawyers/Authors/Educators
Alan Gura
Adam Winkler
Bobbie Ross
Eugene Volokh
Don Kilmer
Kevin Thomason
Kathleen Jackson
Gordon Hutchinson
Gary Kleck
Massad Ayoob

Gun Personalities/Media
Chris Cheng
Emily Miller

Politicos
Ted Lieu
Anthony Portantino

Law Enforcement Officer
Ed Monk
Liz Boyer

Gun Control Advocates
Laurie Saffian

Historian/NRA
Jeff Knox

FFL
Darin Prince
David Christian
Michael Penhall
Alan Samuel

District Attorney
Mike Ramsey

Gun Owner
Randy Spade

Foreign Observer
Michael Lipscombe

First Time Shooters (UCLA students)
Charlie Sarosy
Jonathon Townsend
Katie Mcachen

New Orleans Gun Confiscation Victims
Pattie Konie
Jo Anne Guidos
Wayne Schum
Richard Styron

Man in the Street
Andy Miller
Richard Bordin
Renee Boyd
Mike Ross
Patrick McClure
Leo Weiss
Steve Joiner

We’ve decided to do a theatrical release following the grassroots method used recently by the political film 2016 - released in theaters in major US cities and quickly followed up by distribution through Netflix and iTunes. PBS is still a viable distribution point, but we fear their scheduling cycle will limit the impact of the film through a late second or even third quarter airing long after Congress has debated and passed new gun control laws.

We need to complete the film in the next 60 days to reach this goal. We can only make that schedule work if we have the funds to match the expenses. We will have a new trailer of the film by Jan 7th and will be launching a new Kickstarter campaign shortly after that to raise the remaining funds needed to finish the film - but you don’t have to wait for the Kickstarter campaign to donate.

You can visit the film’s website www.assaultedfilm.com and make a donation through PayPal (cheaper for us than Amazon/Kickstarter) or send us a check. Major donations can still be made through our PBS presenting station Southern Oregon Public Television (SOPTV) for tax deductions - contact us if you need further information.

Please, we need your help more than ever.

Thank You!
Kris and the “Assaulted” team.

This has been mentioned before.
Old 01-24-2013, 2:41 PM

I pledged again last night.
Old 01-24-2013, 2:43 PM
Veteran Member

On October 4th, I Kicked in based on the Kickstarter found here.

I found it through the post on Calguns. After I kicked in, I was getting updates from Kris via email, through Kickstarter.

Now re-read what I posted above...

Quote:
I am not happy about this double-dipping. And yes, I think it is double-dipping, regardless of what post you said the budget was. I don't follow all your posts but I did click the "Back This Project" button on Kickstarter and no where there did it say this would only get you less than half of the way there.
I ceased to follow the Calguns posts since I was getting DIRECT email from Kris.

Quote:
This has been mentioned before.
It was not mentioned on the Kickstarter, the actual vehicle for providing money... Nor in the subsequent update emails from Kris. He had my money (via Kickstarter) and my word reaching out to a small community to drum up more support. THEN two months later added:

Quote:
In September/October, we raised $72,000 through a campaign on Kickstarter.com (net $64,000 after commissions to Kickstarter and Amazon). This net sum represents a third of our total projected budget of $180,000 to complete the film.
Please stop trying to argue about my principles. You're not going to convince me that Kris purposely leaving out the fact that the first Kickstarter would not fully fund the project was ethical.

Your posts have taken me from peeved to fully pissed off.

Thanks.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 2:59 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
On October 4th, I Kicked in based on the Kickstarter found here.

I found it through the post on Calguns. After I kicked in, I was getting updates from Kris via email, through Kickstarter.

Now re-read what I posted above...

I ceased to follow the Calguns posts since I was getting DIRECT email from Kris.

It was not mentioned on the Kickstarter, the actual vehicle for providing money... Nor in the subsequent update emails from Kris. He had my money (via Kickstarter) and my word reaching out to a small community to drum up more support. THEN two months later added:

Please stop trying to argue about my principles. You're not going to convince me that Kris purposely leaving out the fact that the first Kickstarter would not fully fund the project was ethical.

Your posts have taken me from peeved to fully pissed off.

Thanks.
Quote:
We were hoping that some deep-pocket finance types would have shown themselves by now to help us carry this film to the finishing line, but no such luck. Therefore, the crew and I have decided to return to Kickstarter to raise the funds needed to complete the film and take it to theaters by March to be part of the “conversation” while congress debates our 2nd Amendment rights.
I think Kris was trying to avoid another kick starter. His opening statement^^^

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Old 01-24-2013, 3:17 PM
Veteran Member

Donated for the second time.... This time 100. Go get em!
Look at the tyranny of party -- at what is called party allegiance, party loyalty -- a snare invented by designing men for selfish purposes -- and which turns voters into chattles, slaves, rabbits, and all the while their masters, and they themselves are shouting rubbish about liberty, independence, freedom of opinion, freedom of speech, honestly unconscious of the fantastic contradiction... Mark Twain

Old 01-24-2013, 3:23 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I think Kris was trying to avoid another kick starter. His opening statement^^^

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.
The ethical thing for Kris to do was to put something like what you just quoted into the ORIGINAL Kickstarter.

Quote:
We were hoping that some deep-pocket finance types would have shown themselves by now to help us carry this film to the finishing line, but no such luck.
He knew this, that is why he left that information out, UNTIL he met his Kickstarter goal.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Hoshnasi; 01-24-2013 at 3:26 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 3:28 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
The ethical thing for Kris to do was to put something like what you just quoted into the ORIGINAL Kickstarter.

He knew this, that is why he left that information out, UNTIL he met his Kickstarter goal.
YES! but he was hoping to get bigger corporate donations. Maybe it was wishful thinking. Without reaching the kick start goal though, he had nothing to work off of. I firmly believe that getting larger corp type donations were the plan that have fallen through.
Old 01-24-2013, 3:40 PM
Calguns Addict

OK I'll pony up this time, go for Blu Ray level donation with a T shirt and hat ($200)! I need my guns more than I need money at this point.

Shop at AMAZON to help Calguns Foundation

CRPA Life Member. Click here to Join.

NRA Member JOIN HERE/

Last edited by mag360; 01-24-2013 at 3:44 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 3:45 PM

Donated!

Nuff Said....!
Old 01-24-2013, 3:46 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
YES! but he was hoping to get bigger corporate donations. Maybe it was wishful thinking. Without reaching the kick start goal though, he had nothing to work off of. I firmly believe that getting larger corp type donations were the plan that have fallen through.
It's all fine an good except that plan was only made clear when it failed. Which is not how I do business.

Like I said, its a great cause. I'm just not happy that details were purposely left out to keep the money train moving.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 3:50 PM
Calguns Addict

I am surprised as hell that corporate sponsors didnt help out at all. Can't they even give anonymous small donations? or anonymous donations from employees? I mean why wouldnt glock, remington, s&w, etc help out. I didnt donate the first round because I said to myself "Why do I need to donate to a movie, call chuck norris and he can fund the whole thing"

guess we really are on our own. hope you can get this finished, thanks for the hard work. Screw those PBS nanny stater colleagues of yours.

Shop at AMAZON to help Calguns Foundation

CRPA Life Member. Click here to Join.

NRA Member JOIN HERE/
Old 01-24-2013, 3:53 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag360 View Post
I am surprised as hell that corporate sponsors didnt help out at all. Can't they even give anonymous small donations? or anonymous donations from employees? I mean why wouldnt glock, remington, s&w, etc help out. I didnt donate the first round because I said to myself "Why do I need to donate to a movie, call chuck norris and he can fund the whole thing"

guess we really are on our own. hope you can get this finished, thanks for the hard work. Screw those PBS nanny stater colleagues of yours.
Here is to problem. getting donors like these that you mentioned would then turn the movie into an infomercial. It would be labeled propaganda that the gun manufacturing companies put together. That would be a bad thing!
Old 01-24-2013, 3:57 PM
Dates Hi-Profile Chicks
CGN Contributor

$100 pledged. Keep it going Kris