Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > O.C. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2017, 11:55 AM

Default Conceal carry in OC malls

Hello everybody Iím new to the forum and would like to know your opinion on conceal carry in orange county shopping malls Knowing code of conduct no weapons or firearms that it is private property and is not listed as prohibited area how many of you to conceal in this area from what I understand if approached I could be liable for trespassing in to be asked to leave the premises is this correct thanks for your information I knowledge that would deeply help me
Old 12-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Concealed is Concealed.

Policy does not have the force of law.

If they find out you are carrying they have the right to ask you to leave. If they do you must or can be charged with trespass.

But unless they have metal detectors there is no way for them to find out your carrying unless your doing it wrong in the first place.

We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.
Old 12-23-2017, 12:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Concealed is just that... it’s only trespassing if you are asked to leave and don’t.

If you accidentally show your gun and the swat team shows up to the mall, you can screw up CCW for a lot of people.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo
ďScience is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.Ē
ó Neil deGrasse Tyson
Old 12-23-2017, 12:18 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Unless I see metal detectors or a nentering a posted government building, I carry, which is what my IA told me I could do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXX
Old 12-23-2017, 2:11 PM

Looks like a Troll to Me
Old 12-23-2017, 2:29 PM
SeŮor Member
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elguyonegro View Post
Hello everybody Iím new to the forum and would like to know your opinion on conceal carry in orange county shopping malls Knowing code of conduct no weapons or firearms that it is private property and is not listed as prohibited area how many of you to conceal in this area from what I understand if approached I could be liable for trespassing in to be asked to leave the premises is this correct thanks for your information I knowledge that would deeply help me
If you have to ask, you probably should not carry.

Most of us don't have to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 12-23-2017, 6:30 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Hello everybody I’m new to the forum and would like to know your opinion on conceal carry in orange county shopping malls Knowing code of conduct no weapons or firearms that it is private property and is not listed as prohibited area how many of you to conceal in this area from what I understand if approached I could be liable for trespassing in to be asked to leave the premises is this correct thanks for your information I knowledge that would deeply help me
Do you have a LTC? If not, don't carry anywhere. If yes, LTC is legal anywhere except gov buildings, however a private business can ask you to leave, and if you don't, it would be trespassing. I doubt you have an LTC. 50/50 you are a troll, I wonder why you *******s don't have more to do with your sorry *** lives.

If you buy a gun from me and fail to pass background, I will keep at least 50% of the sale price to compensate me for the time you've wasted of mine (sale and failed sale pickup), so if you're in doubt, don't buy my guns.
Old 12-23-2017, 7:59 PM
nulla lex prohibet
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Punctuation much?
Old 12-24-2017, 12:26 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: In rebel held territory. Long live the Confederacy!

Quote:
Periods are your friend!
"Life Is Hard. Its Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!
"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!
Old 12-25-2017, 6:29 AM
nulla lex prohibet
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jake View Post
Periods are your friend!
Not when they're your wife's
Old 12-25-2017, 9:29 AM

71musty, hermosabeach,citadelgrad87 thank you for your knowledgeable feed back for on a question that I had asked the forum to answer I received 6 total answers I guess 3 out of 6 is not that bad I always look for positive members threads and some that you have to ask yourself why do they answer your question with something negative why just not reply to to the question this is why I joined calguns stay positive