Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2014, 3:26 PM

Exclamation **VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE VOTE ON TUESDAY!!!!

Please don't forget to vote this Tuesday, March 25th for the State Senate District 23 which covers nearly all of the Inland Empire. This is a special election to fill a vacant seat. These elections typically have a very small turnout so your individual vote is crucial and will have a much more significant impact.

I don't belong to any political party myself, but my personal recommendation for a pro 2A candidate is Mike Morrell. He has already been in the Assembly for the past three years and you can see his voting record here:

http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-v...e-morrell/?p=1

To be fair, I don't know anything about the other candidates at all, so perhaps they may also have pro 2A positions. But with Morrell you know without a doubt what you are voting for, because it is clearly demonstrated by his record in the Assembly. He even attended one of our Calguns monthly shoot events a few months ago to deliver his message in person.

Whatever your other political beliefs are, there is no denying that our 2A rights are under constant attack in this state. If you enjoy firearms in any way, you must act to protect your rights! There is nothing more important than voting for candidates who support our cause. Don't forget and don't make excuses, get to the polls. Please remind all of your friends, family, and co-workers to do the same.

If you're not sure if this applies to you, here is a map from Morrell's website of what area is covered by district 23.

http://votemikemorrell.com/the-calif...nate-district/

What is the NRA doing for YOU in YOUR local area? Click to find out.

"Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight" -2nd Samuel 10:12

Stop worrying about the zombie apocalypse, it ain't gonna happen. The moron apocalypse has already begun though.
Old 03-23-2014, 5:26 PM

Mike Morrell has been a huge supporter of our 2A rights. he even went so far as to fly in for a screening of Assulted: Civil Rights Under Fire.

if I were in his district he would certainly get my vote.

The only thing that matters is rallying our cause to fight the enemy relentlessly, indifferent to the outcome of any particular battle
Old 03-25-2014, 10:31 AM

Bump

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

What is the NRA doing for YOU in YOUR local area? Click to find out.

"Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight" -2nd Samuel 10:12

Stop worrying about the zombie apocalypse, it ain't gonna happen. The moron apocalypse has already begun though.
Old 04-01-2014, 9:45 PM

It's official. Mike Morrell won.

See: Riverside County Registrar results.

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal.
Janet Reno, former US Attorney General, 1993
Old 04-01-2014, 9:46 PM

Now if we can only get rid of Stan Sniff and elect Chad Bianco as Sheriff things may be looking up for the IE.

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal.
Janet Reno, former US Attorney General, 1993