Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2014, 5:52 PM

Default Any Gun Buyback dates set around the IE Soon?

I know it sounds funny, but I am looking to make a little extra scratch on some old Italian single action revolvers I got in the early 90's.

I saw that they were giving like $300 gift cards for handguns once. That would be pretty swell for me. As long as they were visa gift cards I could use to buy new guns!

Sounds like a pretty good deal all around. The cops think they are making the streets safer, the community feels as if another person's life has been saved , and I get to step into the modern world of handguns.

Maybe it's too good to be true?
Old 04-25-2014, 6:02 PM

The problem with your theory is you add to their numbers.. " Look at all these evil guns people did not want and turned in" Kind of does more harm then good.
Old 04-25-2014, 6:43 PM
Calguns Addict

Looking for one too. Got a JC Higgins bolt action shotgun that ain't worth the DROS fee. Last I saw they were giving $50 for non working/imcomplete - $100 for other Long/hand guns - and $200 for an AW.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagglepuss View Post
I know it sounds funny, but I am looking to make a little extra scratch on some old Italian single action revolvers I got in the early 90's.

I saw that they were giving like $300 gift cards for handguns once. That would be pretty swell for me. As long as they were visa gift cards I could use to buy new guns!

Sounds like a pretty good deal all around. The cops think they are making the streets safer, the community feels as if another person's life has been saved , and I get to step into the modern world of handguns.

Maybe it's too good to be true?
got specs on the revolvers i may want to buy them.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:11 AM

I got a 4 3/4" barrel .357 magnum. I believe it's an EMF. Haven't looked at it in years. Shoots well, but I replaced it with some American revolvers.The other two, I wouldn't sell to any shooter because they really suck. I can't remember the makes and models. I'll dig them up for the buyback.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GAUGE View Post
The problem with your theory is you add to their numbers.. " Look at all these evil guns people did not want and turned in" Kind of does more harm then good.
I am a business man. If I can make a deal where everyone wins, Hooray! Those are the best kind. People believe whatever they want to believe anyway. This is America, right? Where a man can exchange an old crappy gun for a new crappy gun, courtesy of the local boss-man.
Old 04-26-2014, 9:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagglepuss View Post
I got a 4 3/4" barrel .357 magnum. I believe it's an EMF. Haven't looked at it in years. Shoots well, but I replaced it with some American revolvers.The other two, I wouldn't sell to any shooter because they really suck. I can't remember the makes and models. I'll dig them up for the buyback.
i like old beat up guns to tinker with so i would be interested.