Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Riverside Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 2:22 PM

Default Anyone from riverside going to sszs ?

Me and my gf are trying to go out to the sszs This year. Is anyone else from riverside going ?
Old 04-05-2017, 2:27 PM

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1293970

there are a few people going! Why do they have to be from riverside?
Old 04-05-2017, 2:31 PM

Trying to head out at the same time and follow behind. Never been out there or to any calguns shoot. Thought it'd be nice to meet someone that's been there before.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

There will be instructions printed soon. Just keep checking the first couple of posts in the Zombie Shoot thread. mrlonewolf will publish them as he has done since the first one.

There will also be some who know how to get there who will lead caravans at different times on Friday and Sat. from one of the local fast food places located at the Lenwood (I believe that's the exit) exit on the 15fwy. In the past, they have met up with new people attending the event at the Del Taco and then leading the group to the shooting location.

If you want to actually follow someone to that point that lives in the Riverside area, just post in the thread and you might find someone who is willing to meet up with you and drive to the shoot with you.

I've attended a number of them since the beginning and I can assure you, you will both have a great time. Be safe, please follow the instructions of the members who are the RSOs and enjoy yourself.
Closed Thread