Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Curio & Relic/Black Powder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Curio & Relic/Black Powder Curio & Relics and Black Powder Firearms, Old School shooting fun!

Old 03-19-2019, 8:33 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
What would, what if, anything to distract from reality and the lack of honesty and integrity being promoted by a few here. Hey, LOOK SQUIRREL!
You tried to trick and distract from the question because you are afraid of the answer. Don't be afraid of an open none manipulated market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake_nm View Post
10/4 . Ranger pm'd me. I will chill on replying to insults with my own insults. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-19-2019, 8:52 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by major burnout View Post
A man of his word.
Never said that I wouldn't call out your dishonesty and obvious deflection, just that I wouldn't respond to your ridiculous excuses for lying and violating a written agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMo View Post
Almost every poll shows Trump losing very badly, yet poeple still believe some conspiracy. The party p[icked the weakest candidate so they have to own that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom2a View Post
Anything to protect Cheeto. Even though he just signed basically a gun confiscation order.
YES, TDS IS REAL, ORANGE MAN BAD

NRA Benefactor Member
Old 03-19-2019, 9:31 AM
Calguns Addict

Now I know why he calls himself major burnout. It fits. No matter how ridiculous his post are, he keeps droning on and on. I'm done responding to him.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!” - Senator Barry Goldwater
Old 03-19-2019, 10:21 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
Never said that I wouldn't call out your dishonesty and obvious deflection, just that I wouldn't respond to your ridiculous excuses for lying and violating a written agreement.
If market manipulation and restricting personal freedom is something you embrace go for it. Those actions are immoral and people who practice and support that have no integrity.

Quote:
10/4 . Ranger pm'd me. I will chill on replying to insults with my own insults. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:30 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1dude View Post
Now I know why he calls himself major burnout. It fits. No matter how ridiculous his post are, he keeps droning on and on. I'm done responding to him.
When someone voices their opinion defending firearm market manipulation I will give my opinion denouncing it. It's called integrity. Enjoy your day! Talk to you later.

Quote: