Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 11:33 PM

Default The tomb is sealed

[b]Make

[b]Model:

[b]Caliber:

[b]Location (city or county):

[b]Price:

[b]Will ship (Y/N): no

[b]Other info:.Very hard to find S&w 648 no dash 6" barrel.This revolver is in mint condition only being test fired from the factory . was made during the era when some revolvers leaving the factory had the sought after finger groove combat grips, there with the gun and there in mint shape same as the smith.All matching box , end label , papers and cleaning kit in Ex condition
There's also a second set of period correct target grips that the first owner bought the same time as the gun that are avalible as well.tough stainless steel 22 mag prelock smith to find in perfect condition.Thanks for looking

*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

Last edited by Tim padilla; 02-13-2018 at 7:03 PM.. Reason: Price drop
Old 01-05-2018, 10:33 PM

Default CZ fans! CZ 45 25.ACP for sale Ventura county

[b]Make: CZ

[b]Model: 45

[b]Caliber: 25 ACP

[b]Location (city or county): Ventura county

[b]Price: SOLD

[b]Will ship (Y/N): no off roster

[b]Other info: The littlest nugget in my collection, love CZ pistols but don't own any others so this mini auto belongs in someone else's collection.2nd owner Ex. Condition very nice bluing with minimal /almost non existent handling condition complaints. 1 mag. Very nice made pistol all steel double action only, hammer fired second strike capable,full length guide rod. Nice straw finish on small parts like trigger hammer and extractor similar to what you would find on a Luger .Redish Bakelite grips in great condition no cracks.sighting on this mouse gun consists of a small groove milled down the top of slide similar to the trench sights put on that small framed Colt 1911 awhile back.1953 dated frame.If my memory serves me ,this was the original gun that was copied by intertec to make there long discontinued protecta 25 autos years ago.This is a great find for the CZ people out there.for pics text me at 18053021861 Thanks

*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

Last edited by Tim padilla; 01-11-2018 at 3:47 PM.. Reason: No longer including ammo,SOLD
Old 03-16-2018, 9:11 AM

Default Prelock Smiths and others Ventura County

Hello Calgunners , changing the The direction of my collecting so these firearms are up for sale located in Ventura county ideal private party transfer at Islandview shooting range possible other places depending on firearms purchased. Please I'm realistic about a price that we are both comfortable With but please no low offers I'm not in a pinch for cash,although I would like the money for a vintage S&W purchase!. if you're interested PM me your cell and I'll send pictures over. Thanks for your time. These guns are in random order.Might be interested in trades for older S&W revolvers just post WW2 and earlier , only new revolver would be a 21-4 in 44 special (prefer non- thunder ranch model in blue or nickel but might consider the one with the giant gold color Emblem even though they almost ruined the gun by doing that !)

1) s&w 36 no dash 2" blue w/box and papers 98% $550obo

2)s&w 67-1 4" LNIB 4" SS scarce target trigger and hammer box and papers $900obo

3)Gone

4) s&w 16-4 32 H&R mag.6" barrel blue no box finger groove combat grips 98% low round count slight holster wear on left side muzzle (former ranchers coyote gun )$1,275obo

5)s&w 31-1 3" blue square butt j frame six shot 32 s&w long 99% low round count no box bought gun with crappy aftermarket wood grips so had Craig Spegel make me a set of his custom boot grips out of Birdseye maple even has a polished blue grip screw to match gun.. then Waited a year for them but they came out amazing !$885obo

6)GONE

7) s&w 10-7 4" 38special nickel prelock nickel finish is in great shape99% no box pachmayr grips . I might be able to find the original skinny wood magnas that are factory for it.. $650obo

8) Browning 10/71 model 380 acp 1 mag no box 100% Belgian made adjustable sight like a hi power thumb rest grips guns in about 90% due to poor storage from previous owner has a bit of pitting on the left side of slide , mint bore great plinker or glove box gun $485 obo

9)Charter Arms Undercover 32s&w long 2" snubbie blue ex. Condition. Great low cost option to some crappy pot metal frame auto if your a working class person and are spending your money on your family this is your sixgun! I will even give you a box of ammo for it to get you started Pachmayr grips on this gun as well $240 obo

10) sold

11)S&W 648 no dash 22 MAG 6" barrel SS full underlug LNIB factory fired only .If you don't know anything on This Smith model and your interested in it , look it up on line these are tough to find prelock like this one is .Scarce to see even on gunbroker,This one has Factory combat finger groove wood grips and matching box end label and papers .Mint gun $1,300
*If you plan on shooting this one unlike myself , I have a lot of 22 mag Ammo for a discounted price for it.

12)S&W Schofield 2000 Performance Center Wells Fargo Model 5" barrel (100 made)S&W Did a total of 3,000 guns of that a total of 100 were made with 5" barrels just like the Well Fargo guns were made from surplus after the war.This is number 63 Gun is in ex shape I'm 2nd owner , first owner shot one box of ammo out of it and lost the box and papers.Gun is beautiful with great old world bluing and case hardening from Doug Turnbull (He does all the Case harden finish on the classic series from S&W in recent years).mint gun other than a cylinder turn line. When you can find these on Gunbroker there $1,800-2500.Asking $1,525 obo

Last edited by Tim padilla; 04-07-2018 at 3:53 PM.. Reason: Add guns
Old 06-15-2018, 11:03 AM

Default Colt Pony 380 ACP(All Stainless model)Ventura no shipping

Colt

Pony

380 acp

Ventura County

SPF

No ship

Bought this auto from a fellow Calgunner and once I brought it home realized I had multiple guns to fill its role so it's up for sale.looking to sell first but interested in possible trades for other quality guns like a S&W victory revolver or a webley top break mark 1-V maybe even a basic used Sig 1911, but no I don't want the counter bored Mosin you got at Big 5 a few years back and fifty bucks cash.. All stainless steel Colt Pony had 1 year of production (they made the pony pocketlite for several with the Aluminum frame) 1 mag takes same as the mustang.No box.Overall good condition, couple minor cosmetic blems and some light spotting that stainless sometimes gets from it being a carry piece but nothing to lose your pants over.Double action only gun.Call or text if you want more info or pics .I can take them later on this evening . Thanks for looking 1-805-302-1861

Last edited by Tim padilla; 06-20-2018 at 8:30 AM.. Reason: Add info
Old 10-17-2018, 10:59 AM

Default Thanksgiving DROP $850 Colt Detective Gen 3

My 2nd truck a F-250 with a power stroke diesel needs injectors and the heads sent out the cups replaced complete coolant system replaced etc.So I need to move along some stuff I would rather keep but having my workhorse up and going is more important right now.PRICES HAVE BEEN DROPPED 11/7!unless otherwise described all of these guns are in excellent condition . With my busy work schedule I don't have time to go to far out of town PPT ideally would be done at Camarillo shooter supply but if you're interested in something message me and we might be able to work something out(maybe Simi Valley , Fort Courage Armory, etc.). I'm looking to sell the stuff now not later so message with realistic offers and the guns are yours. PLEASE PM ME YOUR CELL NUMBER AND I WILL SEND OUT PICTURES IF NEEDED THANKS.Please no tire kickers/no I won't take $500 for my Colt Detective and deliver it 300 miles round trip to you be realistic . .

Last edited by Tim padilla; 11-20-2018 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: New guns
Old 12-20-2018, 10:48 AM

Default Delete /SOLD

Colt

Detective Special

38 special

Ventura County

SOLD

No ship

Gun is near mint condition 98%+,Original grips in very good shape with a few small handling marks.Blue finish later Gen 3 I believe w/ shrouded ejector rod.No box or papers gun only. Will include a period safariland IWB leather holster.Buyer must have current firearms card and a form of 2nd Identification for the PPT transfer.No Transfers a Turners, any mom n pop gun shop in the counties will be fine. Will travel a decent amount now that I'm off work til the new yeear.:

Last edited by Tim padilla; 12-22-2018 at 3:56 PM.. Reason: Price drop
Closed Thread