Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > EBR Works
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

EBR Works Hosted by EBRWorks.com

Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 AM

Default A Note to all Potential Customers

This post is for the all the inexperienced and/or frustrated firearm purchasers who had gone nearly through the process of having found the specific firearm they wanted to purchase only to find out it wasn't registered on the terribly limited "Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale" (certguns.doj.ca.gov).

Disappointment sets in. You cannot have what your neighboring state can have for reasons that are beyond your control, for reasons that confuse your understanding of state laws.

EBR Works is your solution. In fact, EBR Works is one of the few hopes out there for real, genuine gun enthusiasts: people who appreciate the culture of firearms, and people who can appreciate that in order to keep what one has there has to be maintenance and order: EBR Works is the integrity that holds this thing together for much of southern California through the SSE process. And, the SSE process is the fine line between what you didn't think you could have had and what can you take home if you put your trust in the right people.

There is an undeniable sense of respect and professionalism that EBR extend to their customers. You know you are respected. You are not just one among many. You will not feel like an invisible customer. You will feel welcomed. One cannot help but feel that the kind of service they provide their customers is rare in our times.

Read the reviews, read the feedback, hear the praise. That many number of people cannot possibly be wrong, and certainly customer satisfaction cannot be bought. They provide one-on-one personal and professional service.

EBR Works has a huge selection of pistols, shotguns, and tons and tons of rifles.

If something seems that good it's because it is authentic.

EBR is a wealth of knowledge; thoroughly educated in the science and mechanics of firearms. He can help you seek out precisely what you are looking for. He can find it for you and make it happen quickly. And, yes, even in our economic times their prices remain competitive and affordable.

I doubt I will leave the great State of California anytime soon —— Thanks to EBR Works I can own all the guns I never thought I could own and live here in this beautiful state.

I am a real person, a dedicated EBR Works customer writing here to inform you that if you haven't had the chance to purchase a firearm from EBR Works then you're missing out on a unique experience.

I encourage you to see for yourself what they have to offer. If you have any questions regarding the SSE process or my experiences with EBR Works I invite you to contact me.

Thank you

Last edited by EBR Works; 01-28-2013 at 7:52 AM..
Old 10-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Thanks for the great feedback. We really appreciate it!

Check out our e-commerce site here:

www.ebrworks.com

Serving you from Prescott, AZ