Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 10-18-2020, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
I am not familiar with how the gun laws work so that's why I am askin.

so you guys are saying for CA laws to change SCOTUS needs more pro gun members?

I thought it's up to the local government?
Help me out OddJack:
1. Are you 18+ years old?
2. Are you registered to vote?
3. Did you already/are you planning to vote?

If you're a minor, OK, but if you are of legal age, everyone has to do their part!
Old 10-19-2020, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue View Post
Trump has imposed gun control laws in ways I didnít think he would. So federally, he may continue to do that. Which would suck. The 9th circuit is the court that we need all the support in.
can you give example of his gun control laws?
and why 9th circuit court is important? I'm new to this.
Old 10-19-2020, 1:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splithoof View Post
While I generally agree with your statements, I think the reality for the most part is that future generations will possibly benefit, but most of us here on this board will have passed, or be aged to a point that exercising 2A will be something we ponder while watching birds from our wheelchairs. I say this because undoing decades of bad law through courts takes decades, and there are no guarantees. As evidence, look how SCOTUS raped gun owners several months ago; they essentially gave states the green light to do whatever they please, and don’t even get me started about that fiasco in New York.
With that said, do as you please; there is no shame in disregarding what laws the
evil politicians come up with, and there is no benefit to being a “good law abiding citizen”, as that now is the mark of neutered sheep. Just beware that some actions carry risk; choose wisely.
Hopefully, Trump will prevail, and things go faster, but that remains to be seen.
You're spot on.

I would say in the next 20-30 years you can see change but like you said 60% of folks here now will have passed away or will be in their 80s or 90s where you won't be thinking about firearms or laws. Sad but true.

I hope it changes but it may never change. You have to many folks in California and it's only going to get worse.

And quite honestly being from California the only thing there worth a damn is the weather. That's point blank period. 100% fact. There really is no reason to live in California at this point in time. There just isn't. No job would keep me there, family won't keep me there, weather won't keep me there so what does that leave? Absolutely nothing. So I moved. Lol

LEO Veteran
Military Veteran