Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-29-2018, 10:05 AM
tluu20 tluu20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Socal Shooting locations

I was just wondering, besides gun range in socal, where else can i go shooting?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2018, 11:36 AM
sitruc sitruc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: SGV
Posts: 298
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Backyard, quietly. In fact, use a suppressor just to be safe.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
Freedom is more than just gun rights and weather
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2018, 11:51 AM
jeremyy's Avatar
jeremyy jeremyy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SFV
Posts: 692
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Dez is always open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluu20 View Post
I was just wondering, besides gun range in socal, where else can i go shooting?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-2018, 11:56 AM
edgerly779 edgerly779 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: canoga park, ca
Posts: 11,066
iTrader: 85 / 100%
Default

BLM and follow regs. Lots of posts on this use search.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-2018, 11:57 AM
Helpful_Cub's Avatar
Helpful_Cub Helpful_Cub is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antelope Valley, CA
Posts: 1,255
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitruc View Post
Backyard, quietly. In fact, use a suppressor just to be safe.
Good luck legally getting a suppressor, you need the Sheriff to sign off on your paperwork to have one and several in SoCal don't like gun people.

Start with the NRA range page. https://rangeservices.nra.org/

Also look into National Forest https://www.fs.fed.us/visit/know-before-you-go/shooting

BLM https://www.blm.gov/programs/recreat...ional-shooting
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-29-2018, 4:54 PM
tluu20 tluu20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpful_Cub View Post
Good luck legally getting a suppressor, you need the Sheriff to sign off on your paperwork to have one and several in SoCal don't like gun people.

Start with the NRA range page. https://rangeservices.nra.org/

Also look into National Forest https://www.fs.fed.us/visit/know-before-you-go/shooting

BLM https://www.blm.gov/programs/recreat...ional-shooting
Thank you! So much info. I need to start reading haha.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:42 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.