Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 04-12-2018, 11:03 PM
小さな女性
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: (34.2283° N, 118.5358° W), (33.6700° N, 117.7800° W)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
The only way I could see this working out is if it's designed to make Trump look good and moderate while using Congress to prevent the appointment.

It would be similar to the way NRA handled bump stock PR after Las Vegas. Nothing passed and nobody is talking about them any more. I really hope it's similar maneuver.
Which is why I am waiting. Also, anyone here on this thread telling others that Trump screwed us,, ask yourselves, would you have been happier with Hillary? If your answer is yes, then you clearly don't support your 2nd Amendment rights like I support mine.
I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
Welcome back Fjold!!!

Quote:
A society that aims for equality before liberty, will end with neither equality nor liberty.
-Milton Friedman
Old 04-12-2018, 11:18 PM
小さな女性

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
The only way I could see this working out is if it's designed to make Trump look good and moderate while using Congress to prevent the appointment.

It would be similar to the way NRA handled bump stock PR after Las Vegas. Nothing passed and nobody is talking about them any more. I really hope it's similar maneuver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo2112 View Post
Trump's nomination of an anti-2A judge isn't going to make him "look good" with the Right.

Nor is it going to make him "look good" with the Left, considering all of the hatred the Left has for him, and with all the problems he is dealing with.
Which supports IVC's point.
I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
Welcome back Fjold!!!

Quote:
A society that aims for equality before liberty, will end with neither equality nor liberty.
-Milton Friedman
Old 04-12-2018, 11:28 PM

Maybe he can get impeached and we will have President Pence?
He is a conservative.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:39 PM
小さな女性

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo2112 View Post
NO, what it shows is that it doesn't make him "look good" to anyone.

He could (should) have nominated a pro-2A judge, which would at least "look good" to the Right.
I didn't say it did make him look good. I said it supports IVS's point in that it may never pass congress.
Welcome back Fjold!!!

Quote:
-Milton Friedman
Old 04-13-2018, 5:45 AM
Made in the USA

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaCowboy View Post
Hillary could never have got that mess of a bill passed that trump just signed.
The made me chuckle.

Clever
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Dignity, Respect, Purpose - Live It!
Old 04-13-2018, 5:59 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinFan View Post
Maybe he can get impeached and we will have President Pence?
He is a conservative.
I've got no problem with Pence taking the drivers seat.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Old 04-13-2018, 7:34 AM

But Hillary!!11! is not an excuse for the nomination of a judge with an anti- Second Amendment record. And it's not an insignificant opinion that Barrett put forth either. It isn't like he upheld a relatively minor restriction, he went on the record saying the Second is not an individual right. That's damn near the whole ball of wax right there, one step shy of supporting a repeal of the Second.

There is NOTHING in Trump's record that suggests he is pro-Second Amendment, and plenty to suggest that at best he is ambivalent about it. IMO it is just a vehicle to pander to his base and gather votes. If he feels better served personally by taking a pro-control stance, he'll go that route.
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.
Old 04-13-2018, 8:08 AM
小さな女性

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktomi View Post
But Hillary!!11! is not an excuse for the nomination of a judge with an anti- Second Amendment record. And it's not an insignificant opinion that Barrett put forth either. It isn't like he upheld a relatively minor restriction, he went on the record saying the Second is not an individual right. That's damn near the whole ball of wax right there, one step shy of supporting a repeal of the Second.

There is NOTHING in Trump's record that suggests he is pro-Second Amendment, and plenty to suggest that at best he is ambivalent about it. IMO it is just a vehicle to pander to his base and gather votes. If he feels better served personally by taking a pro-control stance, he'll go that route.
So putting Gorsuch in SCOTUS was nothing? Who would be sitting there if Hillary was in the Oval Office?
Welcome back Fjold!!!

Quote:
-Milton Friedman
Old 04-13-2018, 9:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno377 View Post
So putting Gorsuch in SCOTUS was nothing? Who would be sitting there if Hillary was in the Oval Office?
We're not talking about Gorsuch, we are talking about Bennett. There is no rationale for putting an anti 2A on the bench. Full Stop. Hillary has nothing to do with this $hi%^y appointment.
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.
Old 04-13-2018, 10:24 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by userformerlyknownasfitty View Post
Waiting on Trickster and 71musty to come tell us how stupid we are and how Trump is playing 4d chess.
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCT View Post
He is filling a vacancy left by a former judge from Hawaii. By tradition, the appointment has to be approved by the senators from Hawaii.
I thought we were electing him to drain the swamp, not feed into its nonsensical circle jerk that keeps it filled with lifelong politicians.

Last edited by ac398; 04-13-2018 at 10:29 AM..
Old 04-13-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Looks like she will be sitting in the oval office in 2020 since trump has turned anti gun
Old 04-13-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor McRifle View Post
What’s the difference?

Easy.... if everyone goes democrat then there are no partisan issues, all bets are off. WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2018, 2:08 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor McRifle View Post
What’s the difference?
Youd have to ask someone who would do it. Its nothing new though, people choose not vote all the time.
Old 04-13-2018, 4:39 PM

The guy that was going to get some pro 2nd things accomplished and push Trump in that direction was not Trump himself, it was his son in law Jared Kushner. The one that was already planning to remove suppressors from the NFA.
Well they seem to be keeping him busy in investigations and legal issues.

Quote:
if everyone goes democrat then there are no partisan issues
Well that is what California did. Now the top two candidates of local elections are who you vote on, and in many places it won't even have a Republican on the ticket.
Old 04-13-2018, 4:49 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawbitercitizen View Post
The guy that was going to get some pro 2nd things accomplished and push Trump in that direction was not Trump himself, it was his son in law Jared Kushner. The one that was already planning to remove suppressors from the NFA.
Well they seem to be keeping him busy in investigations and legal issues.

Well that is what California did. Now the top two candidates of local elections are who you vote on, and in many places it won't even have a Republican on the ticket.
Not Kushner, he is a NY liberal, but uber rich, so fiscally conservative.
It's Don Jr. who loves guns and hunting and is our 2A advocate with his daddy.
Old 04-13-2018, 4:52 PM
Administrator

Share your concerns with the President - https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

I just did.
No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind.
- Thomas Sowell
I've been saying that for years ...

There is no value at all complaining or analyzing or reading tea leaves to decide what these bills really mean or actually do; any bill with a chance to pass will be bad for gun owners.

The details only count after the Governor signs the bills.

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.

Old 04-13-2018, 5:20 PM

Quote:
It's Don Jr. who loves guns and hunting and is our 2A advocate with his daddy.
You are right it was a long day, got my facts mixed up.

We are supposed to be making progress, as Librarian said maybe letting Trump know he is doing something bad for the 2nd is a good idea.

Let him know in a simple format. Maybe he does not even realize what he is doing.
He has a lot on his plate right now and needs to be reminded that the 2nd Amendment is very important to his base especially, as well as many others.
I was not too happy with his call to ignore due process in removing firearm rights earlier in the year.

Last edited by Lawbitercitizen; 04-13-2018 at 5:22 PM..
Old 04-13-2018, 5:43 PM

Default YUP>>>> :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
Its not like we had a choice - or would you have preferred the Hillary Clinton as prez?
Can you even IMAGINE ???? GOD BLESS TRUMP.....No matter what... PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keyword... Imagine/NIGHTMARE !
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=20c9730268&view=fimg&th=15ad3c387b7ea1aa& attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_15ad3c34b07b03d5&a ttbid=ANGjdJ_GOwaOCfqt3OHKm7zY_mRBiORflleilym4tijR cuiC5hGws2oJLyDhF9PhQVXWMa7_jCP_uMAWxJrz5ef-HJcaRLRDzRANo5ScBq6Y0tJJfz6He0c6K0GPTDg&sz=w632-h880&ats=1489612610462&rm=15ad3c387b7ea1aa&zw&atsh =1
Old 04-13-2018, 5:52 PM
I need a LIFE!!

The news is reporting Trump will address the nation shortly. I don't think it's about his nominee.
Old 04-13-2018, 6:16 PM

For all the partisan hacks answer me the following.

Men break into your house and tell you they are going to rape your mother. They allow you vote on which condom they use.

What do you do?

For the rest of your life you get to remind your mother how great of son of you are for voting and by extension participating in the rape.
Old 04-13-2018, 7:05 PM
小さな女性

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC View Post

Men break into your house and tell you they are going to rape your mother. They allow you vote on which condom they use.

What do you do?

For the rest of your life you get to remind your mother how great of son of you are for voting and by extension participating in the rape.
Poor analogy. You would risk your own life attacking them. While we had two poor choices with Trump and Hillary running for president, it was very simple on who to choose. And there was no third option. It never works voting 3rd party anymore. Of course it's disappointing to hear this, but we are still in better shape than Hillary.

For all of you telling us how we screwed up with Trump, remind yourselves that you would be complaining if Hillary was sitting in the Oval Office too. Trump was the lessor of two evils.
Welcome back Fjold!!!

Quote:
-Milton Friedman
Old 04-13-2018, 7:57 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC View Post

What do you do?

Simple. Shoot 'em.

Next question...
Quote:
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 04-13-2018, 7:58 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Poor analogy. You would risk your own life attacking them. While we had two poor choices with Trump and Hillary running for president, it was very simple on who to choose. And there was no third option. It never works voting 3rd party anymore. Of course it's disappointing to hear this, but we are still in better shape than Hillary.

For all of you telling us how we screwed up with Trump, remind yourselves that you would be complaining if Hillary was sitting in the Oval Office too. Trump was the lessor of two evils.
Because not enough smart people voted in the primaries.
Quote:
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 04-13-2018, 8:00 PM

Fubar
Old 04-13-2018, 9:49 PM
小さな女性

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
Because not enough smart people voted in the primaries.
Of course. Trump wasn't even my third choice in the primaries.
Welcome back Fjold!!!

Quote:
-Milton Friedman
Old 04-13-2018, 10:48 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by userformerlyknownasfitty View Post
Waiting on Trickster and 71musty to come tell us how stupid we are and how Trump is playing 4d chess.
Okay, you are all stupid and Trump is playing 4d chess. Happy now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosdanger View Post
Weiner is in jail for doing much less than Kavanaugh or your Dear Leader Trump have done and they are walking around free.

NRA Benefactor Member

Police brutality? Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRd5oucG114 to learn more about "isolated incidents"
Old 04-13-2018, 11:19 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
Okay, you are all stupid and Trump is playing 4d chess. Happy now?
CGN, CNN... meh, it's all blah, blah...
Quote:
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 04-13-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
Share your concerns with the President - https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

I just did.
Contact the NRA as well. They helped get him into office. I'm sure they still have his ear.

https://contact.nra.org/contact-us.aspx
Old 04-14-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootuser View Post
Thank god for the nuclear option! This should sail right through. The Democrats straight up broke the system and when the Republicans had the chance to fix it, they didn't, because corruption begets corruption.

In the end, the panaceia and everyone calling for the nuclear option, welcome to what you asked for.

That this kind of judge has even a remote chance is sad. The current Republicans have let us down for almost 2 years. How long until we vote them the f- out and bring back a party that will restore our faith in the system.
Agree, at this point I want the ' nuclear' option when it comes to our country. I can't wait for the day the government will be so far in debt they cant even pay for 'pens.' When the day comes where every country want to collect and we can't give anyone any gold because we sold it all, and now no one wants to collect our debt. Every welfare, healthcare, every government 'help' program collapse because their is no more money and the leftist liberal progressive ****hole cities tear themselves apart for a can of 'spam. These liberals all about empathy and helping, but when times are tough these eat one another. I hope it's so bad we become a third world **** hole for 30 years and people get so ****ing pissed at the central and southern American they shoot them on the spot and never cross the boarder again. When it's all said and done, no one will want a big government for 100 years.
Old 04-14-2018, 3:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battosai1 View Post
Agree, at this point I want the ' nuclear' option when it comes to our country. I can't wait for the day the government will be so far in debt they cant even pay for 'pens.' When the day comes where every country want to collect and we can't give anyone any gold because we sold it all, and now no one wants to collect our debt. Every welfare, healthcare, every government 'help' program collapse because their is no more money and the leftist liberal progressive ****hole cities tear themselves apart for a can of 'spam. These liberals all about empathy and helping, but when times are tough these eat one another. I hope it's so bad we become a third world **** hole for 30 years and people get so ****ing pissed at the central and southern American they shoot them on the spot and never cross the boarder again. When it's all said and done, no one will want a big government for 100 years.
Very interesting point about it having to get worse before we realize we don't want it. Kind of sad when you think about.

Our lack of morality and erosion of values in some places will come to bite us. The US was the moral authority in the free world. We have lost that for the most part. There is still time to get it back, but it is unlikely thanks to the Dems and Republicans.
Old 04-14-2018, 7:52 PM

Quote:
Very interesting point about it having to get worse before we realize we don't want it. Kind of sad when you think about.

Our lack of morality and erosion of values in some places will come to bite us. The US was the moral authority in the free world. We have lost that for the most part. There is still time to get it back, but it is unlikely thanks to the Dems and Republicans.
Finally, atleast someone will acknowledge me, even if you think it's radical to some, but I feel were done. And it's a natural part of the cycle of our 'government's life'

First we were a nation of laws and rules, we were a Republican. Now we are a Democracy, slowly moving to tyranny and it doesn't matter what we do. I'd like to say we can stop this and we may have if this country was 90 percent white, but it's not. The liberal democrats new this in 1964, they knew they couldn't stay into power so they had to bring the voter base in and they succeeded, they would rather rule ruin, then live in paradise and slowly and surely we will become he'll and then everyone is going to get really nasty and their will be a thinning of the heard, the urban cities will be heart the most, as well as the city population, but I feel it's necessary, the world should have never got over 4 billion.

These politicians are only powerful because they have the iron fist of the state and federal government, when the system collapses and no one will be getting anything from the government, these politicians will be as defensless as the liberals in there own city and when that happens the liberals will kill them before we can get a chance.
Old 04-14-2018, 8:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Finally, atleast someone will acknowledge me, even if you think it's radical to some, but I feel were done. And it's a natural part of the cycle of our 'government's life'

First we were a nation of laws and rules, we were a Republican. Now we are a Democracy, slowly moving to tyranny and it doesn't matter what we do. I'd like to say we can stop this and we may have if this country was 90 percent white, but it's not. The liberal democrats new this in 1964, they knew they couldn't stay into power so they had to bring the voter base in and they succeeded, they would rather rule ruin, then live in paradise and slowly and surely we will become he'll and then everyone is going to get really nasty and their will be a thinning of the heard, the urban cities will be heart the most, as well as the city population, but I feel it's necessary, the world should have never got over 4 billion.

These politicians are only powerful because they have the iron fist of the state and federal government, when the system collapses and no one will be getting anything from the government, these politicians will be as defensless as the liberals in there own city and when that happens the liberals will kill them before we can get a chance.
People have been calling and predicting the final demise of the U.S. for a long time. Our freedom and individualism have always kept it recoverable.

Education is the key. White has nothing to do with anything. White people do not have magic in their DNA that suddenly makes them more capable. Having an engaged and educated electorate will keep things going and help recover. I don't mean "more college" or "more home schooling" or any single part of education. It is a learning that can only be accomplished by involvement. Each side is trying to stifle the other, and hopefully that will end.

The system won't collapse in your or my lifetime. We're OK, the question is our posterity.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:18 AM

Quote:
People have been calling and predicting the final demise of the U.S. for a long time. Our freedom and individualism have always kept it recoverable.

Education is the key. White has nothing to do with anything. White people do not have magic in their DNA that suddenly makes them more capable. Having an engaged and educated electorate will keep things going and help recover. I don't mean "more college" or "more home schooling" or any single part of education. It is a learning that can only be accomplished by involvement. Each side is trying to stifle the other, and hopefully that will end.

The system won't collapse in your or my lifetime. We're OK, the question is our posterity.
For starters I am a young guy, so the chances of me seeing a civil war is very good, especially how fast things are going. The Left are pushing to ban Semi -auto firearms, that's something no left political group ever wanted to do till now, if it were passed it would push guns back to 1897 or so with the first semi-auto weapon, that's huge, a little over 100 years of gun rights gone, if that doesn't kick it off then Americans are worse off then I think.

Second..yes race does play a factor, genetics are important, they can factor in how different cultures act, whites aren't the most intelligent, but what they score high in is individuality, all throughout history the rest of the world has been stuck in a totalitarian system in one form or another, white Europeans have always taken the steps to a smaller government. Just look through history, magna Carta and the constitution. Hispanics vote 8w percent for bigger government even though they escaped from a tyrannical government...why? Their kids do the same, and their kids, it has been studied that in 3 generations Hispanics still stay 52 percent favor in big government. Look at south Africa and Venesula.

The 1965 immigration act and the importing of third world immigrants from less developed and less free world's is what is destroying this country, just look at the 1950s vs now.
Old 04-15-2018, 8:08 AM

Quote:
For starters I am a young guy, so the chances of me seeing a civil war is very good, especially how fast things are going. The Left are pushing to ban Semi -auto firearms, that's something no left political group ever wanted to do till now, if it were passed it would push guns back to 1897 or so with the first semi-auto weapon, that's huge, a little over 100 years of gun rights gone, if that doesn't kick it off then Americans are worse off then I think.

Second..yes race does play a factor, genetics are important, they can factor in how different cultures act, whites aren't the most intelligent, but what they score high in is individuality, all throughout history the rest of the world has been stuck in a totalitarian system in one form or another, white Europeans have always taken the steps to a smaller government. Just look through history, magna Carta and the constitution. Hispanics vote 8w percent for bigger government even though they escaped from a tyrannical government...why? Their kids do the same, and their kids, it has been studied that in 3 generations Hispanics still stay 52 percent favor in big government. Look at south Africa and Venesula.

The 1965 immigration act and the importing of third world immigrants from less developed and less free world's is what is destroying this country, just look at the 1950s vs now.
As a person of color who's family has been here for many thousands of years, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that posts like this are what get gun owners branded as racist, intolerant bigots
Old 04-15-2018, 9:50 AM

What gets gun owners painted as racists is that support big goverment trampling individual rights except when it comes to guns. Guns are mostly owned by white males.
Old 04-15-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktomi View Post
As a person of color who's family has been here for many thousands of years, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that posts like this are what get gun owners branded as racist, intolerant bigots
Thousands of years? Wow, you must be a native American then am I right? They are the only group who can use the thousands answer. Unless your central or southern American falling back to your acres and Incas bloodline.

It's ok if you call me racist, were all racist. We all love our tribe of people. But you couldn't even debate my answer, no few lines to refute my answers or questions. If so how is Detroit doing? Car capital of the world 1950s, democrats come in at early 60s, then the white flight....what is the majority again after the whites left? Ooo ya blacks, well we whites set them up with a sweet industry how is that doing Now? What about Chicago?

And LA area, Hollywood and movie stars, where dreams are born, under democratic Hispanic rule I bet the places looks better then it ever did in the 1950s, I bet the streets are do clean you can eat off it.

It's ok dude, we built one giant daycare system, and minorities love that, I figure their is about 100 million people in the U.S. who are dependent on the government for one thing or another. It will be a blood bath when Tyrone can't get his check for a 40 and a pack of cigs. But that's life, repubs need cheap labor, dems need idiot voters. Can't wait to see the collapse, 10 years I bet.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:34 AM

I really hope the NRA has the ear of Trump and the Senate on this one...if not, I'll vote 3rd Party in 2020 as a meaningless protest in Commiefornia.

Between this, that festering pile of feces called an omnibus bill, the Syria attack and no real progress on a border wall my patience is running out.

Last edited by junkag; 04-15-2018 at 11:36 AM..
Old 04-15-2018, 12:02 PM

I wonder how many here used the link that Mr. Librarian provided to voice their concerns?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Thank you.

Respectfully
Kyle

WE are the NRA.

_________+__________
Old 04-15-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Thousands of years? Wow, you must be a native American then am I right? They are the only group who can use the thousands answer. Unless your central or southern American falling back to your acres and Incas bloodline.

It's ok if you call me racist, were all racist. We all love our tribe of people. But you couldn't even debate my answer, no few lines to refute my answers or questions. If so how is Detroit doing? Car capital of the world 1950s, democrats come in at early 60s, then the white flight....what is the majority again after the whites left? Ooo ya blacks, well we whites set them up with a sweet industry how is that doing Now? What about Chicago?

And LA area, Hollywood and movie stars, where dreams are born, under democratic Hispanic rule I bet the places looks better then it ever did in the 1950s, I bet the streets are do clean you can eat off it.

It's ok dude, we built one giant daycare system, and minorities love that, I figure their is about 100 million people in the U.S. who are dependent on the government for one thing or another. It will be a blood bath when Tyrone can't get his check for a 40 and a pack of cigs. But that's life, repubs need cheap labor, dems need idiot voters. Can't wait to see the collapse, 10 years I bet.
It's REAL simple. If you grow up on a Statist Plantation, you will have a Statist Slave mentality, and will do everything you can to please Massa. It has jack $h!t to do with race and everything to do with societal indoctrination.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle1886 View Post
I wonder how many here used the link that Mr. Librarian provided to voice their concerns?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Thank you.

Respectfully
Kyle
I did!