Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 12-23-2008, 1:00 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Default YAY online Army traffic school

this sux. least i can drink beer and brows calguns while the videos play
Old 12-26-2008, 10:25 PM
Veteran Member

i know it sux
Old 12-27-2008, 8:15 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Better than sitting in a classroom.
Old 12-27-2008, 8:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwl View Post
Better than sitting in a classroom.
Good <Morning/Afternoon/Evening>, my name is <Insert unfortunate NCO, SNCO, or CO here>, I will be teaching today's class on <Force Preservation/Article 134/Drivers Improvement>. I'll be teaching today's class in the informal lecture method, which means me standing up here running my suck.
"There is an old song which asserts that "the best things in life are free". Not true! Utterly false! This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted… and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears."
Old 12-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned

Blah, Blah, Blah......drink your beer and get thru it troop! (11Z smiles, been there, done that)
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi View Post
Good <Morning/Afternoon/Evening>, my name is <Insert unfortunate NCO, SNCO, or CO here>, I will be teaching today's class on <Force Preservation/Article 134/Drivers Improvement>. I'll be teaching today's class in the informal lecture method, which means me standing up here running my suck.
NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I could of finished it in less than five minutes if i didnt have to wait for the videos to play or the retarded self evaluation. Why would they ask if I get frustrated, pissed off, drive 5 miles over the speed limit in my POV? Ooooh nooo I would never ever ever do that
So a few hours later I was done. Had nothing to do with military videos. Just car seats, buckling up and lecturing about driving sober.
Old 01-15-2009, 8:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog5150 View Post
I could of finished it in less than five minutes if i didnt have to wait for the videos to play or the retarded self evaluation. Why would they ask if I get frustrated, pissed off, drive 5 miles over the speed limit in my POV? Ooooh nooo I would never ever ever do that
So a few hours later I was done. Had nothing to do with military videos. Just car seats, buckling up and lecturing about driving sober.
Dude I got pulled over on Camp Parks one time going 32 in a 25 zone; the cop was all serious and asked "did you know how fast you were going?" I said "I dont know, like 30?" he says:

"TRY 32!" and wrote me a ticket for $250!!!

speed all you want off post but on post the cops are praying for you to go just 1 mph over......

If you speed too much over here in Iraq ops will catch you on BFT and send you all kinds of messages to slow down. Which sucks if your pulling rear security on a convoy thats slinking 7km long and your trying to keep up with the front element.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:00 PM

yeah, this FY's Army safe driving course is hysterical.
I rated my self quite poorly on a number of skills, simply because I knew my NCO's would have to "counsel" me