Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 09-12-2019, 10:57 AM

Default Recall Gavin Newsom. Petitions are now circulating

Hello I'm new to this group but I wanted to let you know that petitions are available to be printed on legal paper...
Please download yours and pass it on to different gun clubs and people you think would be intrested. The California Secretary of State has finally after months of litigation allowed this petition to move forward.
Www.ranaf.org/recalls

Print your own here, And ask a few friends to sign the same page. Each petition page has to be people from the SAME county, no mixing. But if you have friends in other counties, just start a new separate page for that county.

Legal size paper only, ink only,
1" margin at top,
half inch margin on the sides ,
but the page should be set up that way.

Then you sign the bottom ( As the person who collected on a certain date range you'll see it, says " circulator") and send it in to the address on the website. You DOWNLOAD AND PRINT your own petition right here at this link.

Www.ranaf.org/recalls

This whole thing is a self effort, so please pass this on and there are directions on the website as well very detailed directions if this isn't clear thank you for printing your own ( HAS TO BE ON PAPER, no "online signing" .

Find some friends to sign it and I hope you'll pass his information on!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2019, 10:58 AM

Default NOW a possibility to recall Gavin newsom!!

Hello I'm new to this group but I wanted to let you know that petitions are available to be printed on legal paper...
Please download yours and pass it on to different gun clubs and people you think would be intrested. The California Secretary of State has finally after months of litigation allowed this petition to move forward.
Www.ranaf.org/recalls

Print your own here, And ask a few friends to sign the same page. Each petition page has to be people from the SAME county, no mixing. But if you have friends in other counties, just start a new separate page for that county.

Legal size paper only, ink only,
1" margin at top,
half inch margin on the sides ,
but the page should be set up that way.

Then you sign the bottom ( As the person who collected on a certain date range you'll see it, says " circulator") and send it in to the address on the website. You DOWNLOAD AND PRINT your own petition right here at this link.

Www.ranaf.org/recalls

This whole thing is a self effort, so please pass this on and there are directions on the website as well very detailed directions if this isn't clear thank you for printing your own ( HAS TO BE ON PAPER, no "online signing" .

Find some friends to sign it and I hope you'll pass his information on!!

Old 09-12-2019, 11:00 AM

What does “available to be printed on legal paper” mean. Does it need to be a specific kind of paper?
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - Hon. Roger T. Benitez
Quote:
“To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.” - George Mason, 1788
Old 09-12-2019, 11:13 AM

Yes it might have been a little wordy it just needs to be printed on legal size paper not accidentally on regular sized that's all. If you can tell your gun clubs aand we can collect more signatures exponentially instead of just standing outside a grocery store. Let me know if you have any questions I'm not here on chatrooms very often, But I will check back here and there!

Old 09-12-2019, 11:14 AM

Sounds good. I’m going to get some copies printed today.
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - Hon. Roger T. Benitez
Quote:
“To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.” - George Mason, 1788
Old 09-12-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daninger4995 View Post
What does “available to be printed on legal paper” mean. Does it need to be a specific kind of paper?
PSI also think I meant that it is now available because people were waiting for it to come out. Yes legal size paper is really crucial they will not accept regular sized paper. Thanks for asking.

There's also some rules listed on the website it needs to be 1" margin at the top 1/2 inch margins on the sides but the document is set up for this already so that's been handled but if it prints out strangely just check your margins...

Old 09-12-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
That's so awesome, I'm going to try to check back here once A-day. If you need to write to me in my inbox it might be more likely that I find it because the app that I'm looking at this through its called tappa talk and it's very bizarre the way it's not very user friendly to me...

Old 09-12-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Just curious what group are you in? Just so you know at the bottom of the petition if you are the one who is circulating it around you need to sign the circulator section at the bottom period of course any registered voter can sign with the address that they registered app but no peelbox. Everyone can only sign the actual petition once, BUT The person who is circulating consign the bottom several times because you are just testifying that you are the one handing in the paper work. The same county needs to be on 1 page so and other words if you meet 2 people from Riverside County and someone else from Sacramento start a new page and all the Sacramento people sign on the same county it can't be I mixed county page if that makes sense.

Old 09-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Calguns Addict

This is awesome. Thank you for getting this going. It's time to rise up!

Old 09-12-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenC View Post
That's so awesome, I'm going to try to check back here once A-day. If you need to write to me in my inbox it might be more likely that I find it because the app that I'm looking at this through its called tappa talk and it's very bizarre the way it's not very user friendly to me...

One more question, why are there only 3 signature lines on each page? Does that mean we need to print out 50 million pieces of paper to get this done?
Quote:
Old 09-12-2019, 11:42 AM

The sheeple in this state proudly voted to hike the gas tax. Why would they recall him now? This is a waste of time and resources that could very be used else where.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:44 AM

Good luck

― Plato
Old 09-12-2019, 11:45 AM

thanks for the link
Old 09-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncivil Engineer View Post
The sheeple in this state proudly voted to hike the gas tax. Why would they recall him now? This is a waste of time and resources that could very be used else where.
3aec4h-1.jpg

Old 09-12-2019, 3:23 PM
Calguns Addict

P*ssing into the wind.

Folks advocating for a recall seem to be oblivious to the process-- one that would if successful, ask the same people that elected Newsom to do a 180, to elect another Democratic stooge approved by voters in L.A. and S.F.

One would have better luck ousting him by putting an electric toaster in his bath.

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 09-12-2019, 3:30 PM

People have to try and stir up unrest and maybe put fear in the liberals that the movement could grow and sap some of their resources fighting it. Forcing them to divert attention and funding helps as much as anything else and if done enough times it might just catch on. I do not discourage anything along these lines no matter what I think personally.
Old 09-12-2019, 3:41 PM

The recall election could be held between the typical two year election cycle, which means you eliminate many of the uninformed voters, or the lazy voters. So it means Newscum would likely be recalled, turn out would be lower and you would only have die hard voters who are typically conservatives.

Last edited by abinsinia; 09-12-2019 at 3:50 PM..
Old 09-12-2019, 4:02 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Crap, there really is 2 separate recall efforts.... wouldn't this be better as a joint effort?

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/rec...ecall-efforts/

Quote:
Home >Elections and Voter Information >Recalls

Current Recall Efforts

Senator Richard Pan, 6th Senate District
(Sacramento and Yolo Counties)
Filed by Austin Bennett and 76 others (May 29, 2019)
Calendar of Events (PDF)

Governor Gavin Newsom
Filed by Erin Cruz and 137 others (August 2, 2019)
Calendar of Events (PDF)

Governor Gavin Newsom
James Veltmeyer and 99 others (August 26, 2019)
Old 09-16-2019, 5:27 AM

Quote:
One more question, why are there only 3 signature lines on each page? Does that mean we need to print out 50 million pieces of paper to get this done?
Sorry for the slow response. There is a pro and con to having only 3 signatures. The con is that this is a ball busting tactic because then we have to print more paper which is ironic for the tree hugger liberals. Because we expect them to be very nit picky so make sure that no one signs in the little tiny side boxes or no writing goes into those areas and they need to write print only neatly with black ink and they all 3 need to be from the same county I hope I mention that I'll go look. I wish I got notifications from this app or I would have looked earlier sorry but feel free to ask any questions and please check out all the rules the here:
Www.ranaf.org/petition

Has to be legal size paper only as well and cannot be folded or have any little stray marks even...

Last edited by LaurenC; 09-28-2019 at 6:39 AM..
Old 09-16-2019, 5:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb78 View Post
Crap, there really is 2 separate recall efforts.... wouldn't this be better as a joint effort?

Here's what's happening, a few groups are attempting to do this but the only one that has really gone through and been activated and approved by the Secretary of State is the 1 by Erin bc Cruz.... All the other ones are pending. Yeah I'm not usually involved in politics but it does seem like some kind of ego game that they're trying to do their own and they won't join in with the woman who did get is approved by the SOS with the whole legal team and everything... It's kind of reminiscent of Trump versus the establishment as the way it looks to me... Some of them are joining and but as an entire organization they are not.( At least it seems like it's not unified)

Old 09-16-2019, 5:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb78 View Post

Ps- Meant to say notice how the one by the woman is in active or current recall section that you quoted , and the other guys is on the "calendar section" which means it's in the works and only pending

Old 09-16-2019, 5:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor McRifle View Post
This is awesome. Thank you for getting this going. It's time to rise up!
Thank you so much. Please print a petition on legal size paper and bring it to your next shooting range event or gun club or a were you think people would sign.
Www.ranaf.org/petition
There are some rules so please read them, legal size only paper, black ink only, same 3 people have to be from the same county. At the bottom the one who collects the signatures since everything at the bottom it just means you were the 1 circulating. No stray marks on the page at all clean paper no stains no folding and you mail it in are you drop it off at your regional drop off which is also listed on the website for drop off locations.

Old 09-16-2019, 5:35 AM

Quote:
awesome!!!

Old 09-16-2019, 5:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.h View Post
thanks for the link
You're welcome. Sorry some of my answers hearing look a little weird because I was using voice to text and did not go back and fix had 1st . you can always bring the petition to next weekly gun meeting, etc. This is the only petition that is actively circulating b/c all the other attempts are still pending, so this one finally went through!
Www.ranaf.org/petition

And if you could pass this on to a couple friends who also might print of you this whole thing can spread like wild fire and we will exponentially get even more numbers/signatures.

Old 09-16-2019, 5:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
P*ssing into the wind.

Folks advocating for a recall seem to be oblivious to the process-- one that would if successful, ask the same people that elected Newsom to do a 180, to elect another Democratic stooge approved by voters in L.A. and S.F.

One would have better luck ousting him by putting an electric toaster in his bath.
I know what you're saying and I can see it that way too sometimes but when I did the math look at this...if there are 8000 people in this state that really care and they go and get 250 signatures each then we've got 2 million signatures which is more than we even need so I think this is really doable!!!
But instead we've gone about 20000 people so imagine if we found 40000 people who cared and then they all printed a few dozen even the ones that aren't very into it I just think this is really possible.

Another important note, I don't know if it's an urban legend but once you have been recalled you can not run for president and he is definitely lining himself up for that so get ready for 2024 or we can shoot the whole thing in the foot right now.

Old 09-16-2019, 5:42 AM

I know what you're saying and I can see it that way too sometimes but when I did the math look at this...if there are 8000 people in this state that really care and they go and get 250 signatures each then we've got 2 million signatures which is more than we even need so I think this is really doable!!!
But instead we've gone about 20000 people so imagine if we found 40000 people who cared and then they all printed a few dozen, ya know!

Another important note, I don't know if it's an urban legend but once you have been recalled you can not run for president and he is definitely lining himself up for that so get ready for 2024 or we can shoot the whole thing in the foot right now.

Old 09-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
This is not true.

Old 09-16-2019, 12:36 PM

What's the rationale for the recall? Did he do something egregious that the voters who elected him to office would not be able to tolerate? It seems to me that he's "governing" pretty much as expected.
Old 09-16-2019, 1:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeneas View Post
What's the rationale for the recall? Did he do something egregious that the voters who elected him to office would not be able to tolerate? It seems to me that he's "governing" pretty much as expected.
He has, on numerous occasions and by his inaction in enforcing the law, invited thousands of illegals into the country. Whether that's what his constituents want or not it is against our laws. Not only should he be recalled he should be jailed as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2019, 2:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatch View Post
He has, on numerous occasions and by his inaction in enforcing the law, invited thousands of illegals into the country. Whether that's what his constituents want or not it is against our laws. Not only should he be recalled he should be jailed as well.

While this is true, he is as we thought he was. Removing him is not like cutting off the head of a snake where the body will die. The modern Democrat party is more like like the Hydra - cut off a head, the monster remains, and there are more to replace him. There's zero point in focusing time and resources on getting a new governor, who will be exactly like the current one.
Old 09-16-2019, 7:25 PM

Quote:
He is not giving farmers water rights that they previously had, he is taking money from veterans and giving it to illegal immigrants. He promised not to use money for the train to nowhere and yet he is restarting that project, He is trying to reverse any exemptions for vaccinations for people who have other medical issues and cannot get vaccinated and he is even trying to override that period he is attempting to change 2nd amendment the laws. Take a look at San Francisco, his town, the list goes on and on and on and on. This is not good governing.

Old 09-16-2019, 7:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatch View Post

Absolutely the sanctuary city is unconstitutional and that is his theme song the man should be ousted

Old 09-16-2019, 7:27 PM

Quote:
While this is true, he is as we thought he was. Removing him is not like cutting off the head of a snake where the body will die. The modern Democrat party is more like like the Hydra - cut off a head, the monster remains, and there are more to replace him. There's zero point in focusing time and resources on getting a new governor, who will be exactly like the current one.
I understand what you mean, it turns out it will not cost extra for a special election but the election will be in twenny twenny to replace him. I have not looked into this personally but from experts and legal advisors that I have seen a post about this, it turns out if you are recalled you cannot run for president which he is aligning himself to do so this could be a great reason to recall him so that he won't destroy our entire country later when Nancy Pelosi and The Getty's fund him to corruptly run for president either 2024 or slightly beyond

Old 09-16-2019, 7:29 PM

Quote:
This is not true.
I have read this from people who seem to know what they're talking about. If you have researched it I will very much reconsider it. Where have you heard that this is not true if once you are recalled in the state you can then not run for president.(?)

Old 09-16-2019, 7:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
I have read this from people who seem to know what they're talking about. If you have researched it I will very much reconsider it. Where have you heard that this is not true if once you are recalled in the state you can then not run for president.(?)
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

Old 09-17-2019, 7:12 AM

Quote:
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.
Yes, it also doesn't say that you can be a felon who's 35 yrs old, that's just implicitly understood.

Old 09-17-2019, 7:19 AM
Rattlesnake Hunter
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

GOOD The last time we have a good fashion recall was Gray Davis ...

I'm IN ...!!!

The 2003 Gov. Gray Davis Recall of California ---► https://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/08/u...st-height.html
......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel
Old 09-17-2019, 7:31 AM

Who's plan B, John Cox?

Serious question though, what's the plan for a replacement?
Old 09-17-2019, 9:03 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Yes, it also doesn't say that you can be a felon who's 35 yrs old, that's just implicitly understood.
A felon can legally run for president. Where are you getting your information?

The 22nd Amendment would bar someone from serving as president after two terms, and the Senate can bar a person from serving as president as a consequence of impeachment, but that's it. As long as they meet age, citizenship, place of birth, and residency requirements, anyone can run for president.

Last edited by Mayor McRifle; 09-17-2019 at 9:06 AM..
Old 09-17-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Who's plan B, John Cox?

Serious question though, what's the plan for a replacement?
That is a good question. Apparently the campaign that has had the petition go through, ranaf.org, Has mentioned that they are looking for a candidate to put forward it would probably be John Cox or Travis Allen. Anyone can run except Gavin cannot run again as you probably know