Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > O.C. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2017, 7:10 PM

Default Sig Sauer P938

Anyone have a Sig P938 in the Orange County area and willing to meet up at a range?

My wife is thinking about it for her CCW and wanted to get a chance to shoot it before she buys.

Thanks,
Old 11-25-2017, 8:48 AM

I was looking into the same thing a while back and there are a few people in OC on here that had them a few months back. Great little gun!

Keep in mind the p938 is not on the roster so she would either need to live out of state, pay a premium for PPT, or have father/mother living out of state and do a interfamilial transfer.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:19 AM

Thanks for response. We are thinking that if she likes it we would just pay the premium for it - This is why we want to try before we buy.
Old 11-26-2017, 3:55 PM

Smart move trying before you buy. I ended up going with the P238 in stead since it was 1/3 of the price and the difference helped pay for ammo/training/extra gear... And imo, in so cal weather a 380 should be sufficient to stop most threats since i have no interest in carrying a full sized 1911.

http://shootingthebull.net/blog/does...r-even-matter/

here is a good article I read that helped sway my decision a bit as well.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:54 AM

Did you ever try one out? I have a P938 ESR, possibly one of only a handful in the state that I could show off next time I’m at On Target.