Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2015, 9:52 AM

Default How often does PSA restock?

I've never ordered from them before (how can I? They're always out of stock) so ignore my ignorance.
I've got my eyes on the Premium no-logo BCG, as I can't justify spending $20 for a logo...however, it has been out of stock for some time.
I tried asking for an ETA, but to no avail.
I've searched through this forum and others. The general consensus is "they restock when they restock" and "sometimes months, sometimes never."

Should I keep waiting on the BCG? It's the one thing keeping me from breaking my 1 year no-range streak

(P.S. I know this isn't a PSA question, but if there are any other BCGs that are comparable to the Premium PSA BCG, around $80, and mil-spec, please let me know).
Old 12-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Veteran Member

Just check daily, once in the morning, once at night. If they don't have it, carry on with your day, live your life.

I did this for months for a 10.5" upper I wanted. Finally got what I wanted and glad I waited

Also, don't forget to check during Holidays since they often hold inventory back so they can offer them as a holiday special.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:23 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

get on the email list
Old 12-10-2015, 11:28 PM

Thanks guys. I ultimately decided to give up on PSA. Nothing wrong with their products, but I'd rather not wait a month or two to finish this build.
Old 12-11-2015, 8:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSam
MrSam
How often does PSA restock?
Every couple days PSA gets new items in stock.

How often to they restock the items you are looking for? About every 3 months; give or take a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Osier77 View Post
get on the email list
+1

On the page with your "out of stock" item' click on the "Click here to be emailed...".

Quote:
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Click Here to be emailed when this product is back in stock

In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.